Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) (13010 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Braintouch(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
My question to all contestants. Please be serious.
If a beautiful and adorable babe like Kachisbarbie turns you down, what would you do?
Cc: Lekinz, Agarawu23, Sosiqdude and the rest.
I wud mix a cup of Dangote cement and drink it. Please b e fast about it!
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
sosiqdude:
That fine dude Tomfrench. He's cute and kinda cool, not too aggressive. If I don't win, I think he should.

"When a girl/lady compliments my physique and my Raps"

My dreams. I aim to become a rap superstar in the nearest future. And I gotta work to save money to make songs and pursue my dreams. So whenever it's morning, I rise and go to work just to get them bills.

Nah. . . I don't have a crush on Nairaland.

Yeah yeah Lol. My girlfriend. She's the only girl I've introduced to my family as my girl. wink

I wanted to support you but I changed my mind.

cc: rogardat
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Braintouch:

I'd rather take answers from sane minds. tongue
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Dey there dey wait

Have u pulled out from the competition?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
If a beautiful and adorable babe like Kachi sbarbie turns you down, what would you do?
Cc: Leki nz, Agara wu23, Sosiq dude and the rest.

You move on to the next one grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by asumo12: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
But answer it as a non contestant nah!

Most of the contestant skip the question tho!

KingTom:

I no dey contest na grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Suntemi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kid bro, Lekinz, I sabi Nairaland cabals, lol we will do everything in our power to make sure you win this.

CC Tumababa Puskin pelumiv Hayprof seun ilugunboy EngrHamid texazzpete jmaine Tolexander elrony Ebukaeze00 Elija101

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by lekinz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

I hail thee

grin grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
If a beautiful and adorable babe like Kachisbarbie turns you down, what would you do?
I thought you will say miss World. Ladies rejection don't move especially pretty ladies because I will NEVER pass my boundary near them. I hardly trip for pretty ladies cos you will not enjoy them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

Why? undecided

No dey play like that joo angry
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You move on to the next one grin
Answers from majority will determine my next move. Dey there dey do shakara first. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by asumo12: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
That will lead to braindamage nah!

Braintouch:

Well braintouch already tho!

cheesy
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I thought you will say miss World. Ladies rejection don't move especially pretty ladies because I will NEVER pass my boundary near them. I hardly trip for pretty ladies cos you will not enjoy them.
Chai!!!! This boy don kill me! So you prefer the 'iyabos' to the 'Kachis'? undecided
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by lekinz(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Smiles ...***Runs to check d.p** All I can see is a lady sneakers ... So fall in love with her legs ?? ... Who does that ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg, make una answer me jare, and I'm seriously serious.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Chai!!!! This boy don kill me! So you prefer the 'iyabos' to the 'Kachis'? undecided
believe me bro, that's the fact.

turn the 'iyabos' to 'kachis' and enjoy your relationship cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by ademoladeji(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:
1. tell us your real age & your state of origin.

2. what motivated you to contest for mr nairaland?

3. what are the three ways that your parents would describe you with?

4. how would you explain nairaland to your grandmother? cool

5. give us the full meaning of a.m & p.m
(no google pls....if you do, thunder is doing pressup..lol)

6. if you have a chance for a "do-over" in life, what would you do differently?

7. what age were you disvirgined? cool cool cool

cc:
AGARAWU23
LEKINZ
IAMSYNORD
MEDORADO
SOSIQDUDE

Madam, item number 7 is very gidi gan ooooooooo
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie, please upload your pics na; so they can attest to your beauty.

Lekinz, I never expected a good answer from an 18-year-old virgin anyway. No experience ni. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

Why? undecided

No dey play like that joo angry

As a contestant he was supposed. to reply wisely, the post I quoted is a huge turnoff for me. come yonder make we talk
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
Kach isbarbie, please upload your pics na; so they can attest to your beauty.

Lek inz, I never expected a good answer from an 18-year-old virgin anyway. No experience ni. Mtcheeeew!

lols.
Stop derailing this thread youngman angry, otherwise ___
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by sosiqdude(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Who is your NL crush? And what interests you about her?

Why did you join Nairaland?

What makes you happy and what makes you sad?

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Describe your strongest professional skills..

Cc:
Agarawu23
Lekinzs
Medorado
Sosiqdude
Iamsynord
Like I said before I don't have a crush on Nairaland. Thankyou.

I joined Nairaland because of BBATheChase 2013. I loved the vibe and the way them members commented and gave live updates and latest gists about the show. So I joined and later discovered the Rap section. Reason I'm still here.

When I listen to Rap music, and when I freestyle with my hommies I get happy. grin

But when there is no light I get sad. angry (Pissed)

Hmmmmm . . . A pretty girl invited me to her house and offered me sex. I didn't accept because I thought it wasn't cool for a girl to ask for sex from a guy. Lol
crazingly dumb! My friends dissed me for months because of that. cheesy

My Ability to Rap, dance and play football.

I'm known as sosiqdude the redeemer of Rap. I'm an intelligent lyricist. A rapper rappers talk about. Lol
My ability to brag with them rap lines is highly recognized. Check out these lines:

I'm the man step aside bbitch/
I sell trouble you chumps don't wanna buy sshit/
I spit gold and platinum when the mic's gripped/
So any nigga digging my rhymes is bound to die rich/
Spread the word son/
It's death for y'all bums/
I'm kicking lines like kang so peep a d0pe pun/
Street spirit, the head is on bail out/
Dissing me thinking you wise? You gon fade out!/

Example of what I talked about cool

I'm also a great break-dancer. You can compare with the likes of Chris Brown, Usher and Jason Derulo when it comes down to breaking. Lol. No lie wink

And in the soccer field. I'm known as the Nigerian Neymar. I've got some nice dribbling skills. And I'm a great shooter too. Lolol

Thanks yo cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

very necessary & i got my answers.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by ademoladeji(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:

very necessary & i got my answers.
very interesting. ....
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

I read your interview yesterday evening and I must say I love your answers; indeed you have a mature mind. In that vain, I'd want you to do justice to my simple question.
If a girl like Kachisbarbie turns you down, what would you do?
Picture Rihanna without the big eyes to get Kachi's looks.
Waiting. cool
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

As a contestant he was supposed. to reply wisely, the post I quoted is a huge turnoff for me. come yonder make we talk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1454047_ayg_jpg48f7c929451e89e33c7d37d2f4397399

find the switch and turn it on.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Stop derailing this thread youngman angry, otherwise ___
I waited patiently until they announced "the floor is open".
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by sosiqdude(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, why?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

I read your interview yesterday evening and I must say I love your answers; indeed you have a mature mind. In that vain, I'd want you to do justice to my simple question.
If a girl like Kachisbarbie turns you down, what would you do?
Picture Rihanna without the big eyes to get Kachi's looks.
Waiting. cool

wetin be ya own and married woman na undecided cheesy
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

hahahaha
Adultery done dey hungry kr0ne. Naso home boyz dey chop magun...
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1454047_ayg_jpg48f7c929451e89e33c7d37d2f4397399

find the switch and turn it on.

Lolz. I didn't see the switch
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
Adultery done dey hungry kr0ne. Naso home boyz dey chop magun...

No mind him o grin

But maybe you fit be him sugar mummy for national peace grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

Taa! Who be the husband? I thought we were friends o. See falling hand. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.