Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Before You Start That Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Start That Relationship (1605 Views)

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is important to know somethings because what you don't know can help you into the gutter. It is not compulsory to be in a relationship or get married, but when you finally decide to,make sure you think about it very well Cos you making heaven also depends on your partner 'If you marry wrong,there is high probability of you making Hell fire' (Pls think about that sentence well before you quote ).

Some people are so naughty to the extent that when they are out of a relationship today,ask them tomorrow, they are in another. Can't you just stay on your own? Think about knowing yourself, loving yourself first. Understand that relationship is all about SACRIFICE and COMMITMENT and sacrifice means you have to go extra mile for your partner (Are you willing to do that?) Some people must have make mistakes in the past,let their coming into your life make them better.
Before you good into any relationship;
1- Be mentally and spiritually prepared...No matter How hard you think about it,you still need prayer.
2- know and update yourself (there's nothing like I know everything)
3- Be sure you are at peace with that person
4- Learn How to appreciate
5- Ask questions
6- Be sensitive ( but don't make it too annoying wink )
7- Develop the right attitude (Be accommodating )
8- Dress well to attract what you want
9- Be ready to Share what you have ( so many people are very selfish, d word MY will No longer be there, it would be OUR)
10- Be emotionally prepared ( deal with your anger ,discipline yourself because you will always be tempted to be angry )
11- Be current ( Imagine your spouse taking out on a date and fortunately or unfortunately you find yourself in a gathering and you are just there like a furniture that can't contribute to any thing. Terrible right? undecided)

Relationship is not a thing you can jump into.Once you jump in,you fly out...

Add yours wink

1 Like

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
12. Make Money

13. Make More Money

14. Make Money Oooooh!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by boynigeria(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
sounds like a new Job description
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by zinachidi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
noted.
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Feranchek(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
OP, looking at your moniker on 1st glance, I thought what I saw was SUBSIDY grin
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Okay! Okay! Okay!

I hear, mogbo ooo
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
tjark1:
12. Make Money

13. May More Money

14. Make Money Oooooh!

Lol.....Dat one sef dey
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:
OP, looking at your moniker on 1st glance, I thought what I saw was SUBSIDY grin

Awon wherey grin grin grin
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:

grin 2nd glance nko
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
wristwatch:

Awon wherey grin grin grin

Wristwatch, see me o cry

grin
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
and you're just telling Me now?

I met this gurl and We are at it already..
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
subbieD:

Wristwatch, see me o cry

grin

Babe. Leave dem 4 me. I can handle them.

Excellent write up dear.

1 Like

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
wristwatch:

Babe. Leave dem 4 me. I can handle them.

Excellent write up dear.

Lol....Tanku daddy cheesy
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Feranchek(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
subbieD:

grin 2nd glance nko

Hehehehehehe... scubidoo cheesy
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by kinglekan: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
subbieD:

Lol....Tanku daddy cheesy

Subsidy abi na Scooby Dooby doo. cheesy

What version should one update himself/herself to? grin @ point 2
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:

Yeye feranchek..... lol
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by kinglekan: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:

One bottle of orijin and smirn off double black for you. grin
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Feranchek(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
subbieD:

Yeye feranchek..... lol

Pomo scoobiedoo tongue
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Feranchek(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
kinglekan:

One bottle of orijin and smirn off double black for you. grin

Bros, I'm a righteous man. I don't do alcohol. Just gimme a bottle of NON-ALCOHOLIC Orijin bitters please cheesy grin
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Subsidy abi na Scooby Dooby doo. cheesy

What version should one update himself/herself to? grin

Kinglekan, u Don start ba? Na break I go still break Dat ur head.....Yeye being. cheesy

Update yourself, sit down,Discover yourself,what does it take to be a man/ woman ? Go get books.If you are a woman,read books about men and If you are a man,read books about men. So many of us go into relationships without knowing anything about LOVE or understand the purpose of having a partner. Some times what we are looking for is just a book away.
You know,knowledge is power.....
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Feranchek post=34708073]

Bros, I'm a righteous man. I don't do alcohol. Just gimme a bottle of NON-ALCOHOLIC Orijin bitters please cheesy grin[/quote

Imagine o shocked ,Non alcoholic Orijin bitters

Make una pack well and Dnt yamayama Ds thread.
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Feranchek(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=subbieD post=34708318][/quote]

Nne'm don't worry, you're a FEMALE WOMAN, so you won't understand cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by kinglekan: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:

Bros, I'm a righteous man. I don't do alcohol. Just gimme a bottle of NON-ALCOHOLIC Orijin bitters please cheesy grin

Hehehehehe!! I go add

NON Alcoholic Stout
NON Alcoholic Kasapreko
NON Alcoholic Amarula
NON Alcoholic AK-47

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by kinglekan: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
subbieD:

_Kinglekan, u Don start ba? Na break I go still break Dat ur head.....Yeye being. cheesy

Update yourself, sit down,Discover yourself,what does it take to be a man/ woman ? Go get books.If you are a woman,read books about men and If you are a man,read books about men. So many of us go into relationships without knowing anything about LOVE or understand the purpose of having a partner. Some times what we are looking for is just a book away.
You know,knowledge is power.....

You know say I like u, na why I dey like find your trouble. Oya sowi for derailing your thread.

***Now back to the topic***

So are you saying that one would have to fully understand himself/herself before delving into a relationship?

Last time I checked, there are really no textbook answers to maintaining a healthy relationship.

I understand your point, but not everyone would be patient enough to read enough books before entering into a relationship.

I think the key thing to really ask ourselves would be the purpose for which we are going into a relationship. While in it, one can do the "updating" and learning process goes on.

1 Like

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2015
First of all, why are they calling you Scooby doo? Is that your Nairaland nickname? cheesy

Think about knowing yourself, loving yourself first. Understand that relationship is all about SACRIFICE and COMMITMENT and sacrifice means you have to go extra mile for your partner (Are you willing to do that?) Some people must have make mistakes in the past,let their coming into your life make them better

The bold-faced is a very interesting statement. Now have you ever been in a relationship in which you are making your partner better but he or she isn't having a corresponding effect on your life? In other words your partner is improving but you are still on the same spot. Should one stay in such a relationship? At what point should sacrifice get tempered by common sense?

***Nice write up.
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by Aminat508(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Nice SubbieD...... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
adeaks:
First of all, why are they calling you Scooby doo? Is that your Nairaland nickname? cheesy

The bold-faced is a very interesting statement. Now have you ever been in a relationship in which you are making your partner better but he or she isn't having a corresponding effect on your life? In other words your partner is improving but you are still on the same spot. Should one stay in such a relationship? At what point should sacrifice get tempered by common sense?

***Nice write up.

I Dont know for them o....it's not my nickname grin......
Frankly speaking, any relationship that doesn't make your life better is NO relationship.If you partner is the only one deriving that sacrifice, he/she is a PEST and such relationship is called PARASITIC relationship. Flee from such Cos you would end up feeling broken, shattered and dismay.
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2015
kinglekan:

You know say I like u, na why I dey like find your trouble. Oya sowi for derailing your thread.

***Now back to the topic***

So are you saying that one would have to fully understand himself/herself before delving into a relationship?

Last time I checked, there are really no textbook answers to maintaining a healthy relationship.

I understand your point, but not everyone would be patient enough to read enough books before entering into a relationship.

I think the key thing to really ask ourselves would be the purpose for which we are going into a relationship. While in it, one can do the "updating" and learning process goes on.

Ofcourse there are No textbooks, but there books from tested authors..... and Yes to that to,ask questions, know the purpose of that thing called relationship.
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by bealuv(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Brilliant

1 Like

Re: Before You Start That Relationship by wenson(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Its ok
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by sulakishop(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
subbieD:
It is important to know somethings because what you don't know can help you into the gutter. It is not compulsory to be in a relationship or get married, but when you finally decide to,make sure you think about it very well Cos you making heaven also depends on your partner 'If you marry wrong,there is high probability of you making Hell fire' (Pls think about that sentence well before you quote ).

Some people are so naughty to the extent that when they are out of a relationship today,ask them tomorrow, they are in another. Can't you just stay on your own? Think about knowing yourself, loving yourself first. Understand that relationship is all about SACRIFICE and COMMITMENT and sacrifice means you have to go extra mile for your partner (Are you willing to do that?) Some people must have make mistakes in the past,let their coming into your life make them better.
Before you good into any relationship;
1- Be mentally and spiritually prepared...No matter How hard you think about it,you still need prayer.
2- know and update yourself (there's nothing like I know everything)
3- Be sure you are at peace with that person
4- Learn How to appreciate
5- Ask questions
6- Be sensitive ( but don't make it too annoying wink )
7- Develop the right attitude (Be accommodating )
8- Dress well to attract what you want
9- Be ready to Share what you have ( so many people are very selfish, d word MY will No longer be there, it would be OUR)
10- Be emotionally prepared ( deal with your anger ,discipline yourself because you will always be tempted to be angry )
11- Be current ( Imagine your spouse taking out on a date and fortunately or unfortunately you find yourself in a gathering and you are just there like a furniture that can't contribute to any thing. Terrible right? undecided)

Relationship is not a thing you can jump into.Once you jump in,you fly out...

Add yours wink

Money no dey your list abi?
Point one na money, point 2 na still money and point 3 is also money. Others follow. ..
Re: Before You Start That Relationship by subbieD(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
sulakishop:

Money no dey your list abi?
Point one na money, point 2 na still money and point 3 is also money. Others follow. ..

Guy,everyone sabi say money Na koko ooooo...... lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Priest Convicted Of handling Woman's Breast Inside Plane When She Was Sleeping.. / Ladies Can U Date An Emotional Guy? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.