Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Would He Call Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would He Call Again? (2054 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would He Call Again? by Omolola1(f): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, I don land again o

On Thursday, i left school at about 7:45pm coz i had evening lectures. On my way out of the gate, i heard someone calling me, i looked back and i saw this very tall, handome guy beside a car. At first, i did not want to answer him, but then he pleaded that i should come. I then met with him, he said he was admiring the way i walked out of the gate and would like us to be friends, he asked for my name, i gave him my name.

He then asked to give me a lift, at first i was a little hesitant but when i viewed the circumstances around, there was terrible traffic! and there was no bus or bike. So i put away all my SHAKARA and accepted.

While we were going, he started saying sweet nothings, said i was very beautiful and all that! He even asked me out!
But i didnt give hm an answer. To cut the long story short, he dropped me home and we exchanged numbers.

When i got home, he called me like 3 times. Said he was going to pick me to school the following day.

I expected him he didnt come. Since then, he has not called me even up till now!

Fellow Nairalanders, do you think he will call me again cool

PLS I WANT ANSWERS, I DON'T INSULTS! ABEG smiley
Re: Would He Call Again? by Pennywise(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
Rather than worry about NLers insulting you, why dont you just call him? Afterall he has been calling you.

1 Like

Re: Would He Call Again? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2009
U can't predict guys.
If you like him that much why the shakara
Re: Would He Call Again? by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2009
My dear, forget about him. You hardly even know him, you don't even know if he's married or engaged, you don't know if that car belongs to him, or his just a driver who decided to use his boss car to earn some respect. I would advice that you don't bother yourself too much about him. If he's truly interested in you, he would call you.

2 Likes

Re: Would He Call Again? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2009
never mind Luv. im sure there are some other very tall, handome guys standing beside a car who will call you again at that time of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Would He Call Again? by cvibe: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2009
Omolola,

Stop dreaming! He has simply lost interest in you.
Re: Would He Call Again? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2009
dont call him, you'd sound desperate. Not a good place to start.
He's probably met another chic.
Re: Would He Call Again? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

dont call him, you'd sound desperate. Not a good place to start.
He's probably met another chic.
I agree.
Re: Would He Call Again? by onyxera(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2009
u sound as if u dey trip 4 d guy, but then i dont think it/he should bother u, he only said he likes/liked u, he did not pledge allegiance 2 call u 24/7
Re: Would He Call Again? by Grizzly(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2009
omolola dont wori o, wink
if he doesnt call, i would
Re: Would He Call Again? by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2009
Stop sounding desperate dear wink
Re: Would He Call Again? by Hollysmile: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2009
Uhmm! I think he's a 'PAPPI IWATER' and has disappeared into thin air! (bursts out laughin) gals, una no go kill guys! You need a tall and handsome guy who says sweet things and own a car.
Re: Would He Call Again? by aje49ja(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2009
if he refuse to call u then u should call him, but if u call, he will feel big ooooooooooooo
Re: Would He Call Again? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2009
I think he's found someone else!
Re: Would He Call Again? by joobreel(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2009
@omolola,
i think you should give him some time to ascertain if he is interested or not. u can also call him sha o. but dont sound desperate with him. all the best
Re: Would He Call Again? by sniperwolf(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2009
I think he will call if and only if you appreciate his call by returning his call
Re: Would He Call Again? by sniperwolf(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2009
I think he will call if and only if you appreciate his call by returning his call
Re: Would He Call Again? by sniperwolf(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2009
Re: Would He Call Again? by Omolola1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2009
@ N/L

Thank you all for your advice, i really appreciate it

Well, he called me this afternoon, i was surprised coz i wasnt even expecting his call,

He said he was busy at school.

Anyway, we agreed to see later today.

Thank ya all.

Hollysmile:

Uhmm! I think he's a 'PAPPI IWATER' and has disappeared into thin air! (bursts out laughin) gals, una no go kill guys! You need a tall and handsome guy who says sweet things and own a car.

@ Holysmile

Am not interested in him because he owns a car, i come from a very comfortable home. i just think i have this feeling for him.
Re: Would He Call Again? by Grizzly(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
hmmm cool
Re: Would He Call Again? by ernal(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
seek de the kingdom of money n all other things will be added, a word for the fellas in the house.
Re: Would He Call Again? by blackweaver(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2009
na lie dis person want make we insult am; well guys who wants to throw the first stone?
Re: Would He Call Again? by onyxera(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2009
@ poster,haba beta work dey dan 2 dey dance ballerina jus because sey 1 guy being cal u, u've jus shown us how anserine our naija babes dey, abi byfrnd dey hard u get
Re: Would He Call Again? by IykeD(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2009
Maybe he is a ghost! Just kidding. Try and call him, you never can tell, he may have lost his phone and probably be praying and fasting that you call him so that he can renew the contact.Now put away all shakara and call him, if for nothing, then for the lift he gave you that day right to your mama's house.When you call, don't go asking why he has not called you all the while, just ask him how he is doing and work etc.If anything happened like his phone being stolen, he will be the first to tell you without you even asking.
Re: Would He Call Again? by Omolola1(f): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2009
@ blackweaver

you no get job

@ onyxera
you;re very wrong about that

@ Iyked
Thank you very much jare

It's not as if am desperate, i just dont like pretending about my feelings, am a kind of person that if i like someone i tell him point blank and that doesnt mean am desperate or cheap.
Re: Would He Call Again? by Tonyet1(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2009
@Omolola the poster

Baby what it means now is that you've just added +1 to your list of handsome mugus ehn?

na wa o
Re: Would He Call Again? by arramyjay: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2009
U are pretty,Yes he will.
Re: Would He Call Again? by Omolola1(f): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ tonye

yes o grin if u put it that way grin

@ aramyjay

thank you jare, he has called me already wink
Re: Would He Call Again? by Tonyet1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
@omolola,

bad girl i see

good girls gone bad

enjoy baby, but no break him heart o, just tear am wink
Re: Would He Call Again? by deb(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
I smell a player playing the game professionally with your heart.
He has succeeded in getting your attention and now he has begun the withdrawal tactic.

Girl be careful if you like yourself o. That guy will just chop and clean mouth.
Except you also just want to play along which I don't always advise.
Re: Would He Call Again? by lancevader(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2009
Lafing.lakadistakly.poster i pity.u.wat entised u was the kar,money,wealth .e.t.c.i ci.mst gurlz in diz site luvs money.2bad.wel.i knw wat d guy wil do 2 u.afta ward.bt if u aint interestd in the wealth,that u like hm.just bikareful.dnt say i dint say anitng
Re: Would He Call Again? by pop247(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2009
Am not interested in him because he owns a car, i come from a very comfortable home. i just think i have this feeling for him.

It's not as if am desperate, i just dont like pretending about my feelings, am a kind of person that if i like someone i tell him point blank and that doesnt mean am desperate or cheap.

are u sure he has the same feelin for u or he just need ur p***y. gal beta be careful and dont fall a prey. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) / A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date / Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.