Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) (2085 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
Nigerian girls,ladies,women are going out of control. There are numerous charges against them that cannot be contained in a single book.
Some charges are as follows:
1. Dating more than 30 men at a time.(including married women)
2. Over demanding(money monkeys,gold diggers)
3. Dating Asian men and Chinese monkeys instead of thier fellow Nigerians.
4. Having several secrete abortion.
5. Demanding Blackberries when they cant afford ordinary calculator.
6.seeking more legal and illegal rights when we had given them all the rights.
7. Breaking men's hearts every two days when they are ment to be taking good care of the men.
8. Pilfering Fragrants from supper markets in the name of smelling good.
9. Wearing high-hill shoes just to be taller than men.
10. Arrogant, extravagant, wicked,inhuman, over pompous, Please help me name them. (no offence)

These thier nefarious attitude is causing increased crime rate, high BP,stress, distractions and confusions in the nation among Nigerian men.
These is then considered unacceptable to Nigerian men. Coz of these, Nigerian men have decided to go on a warning sex strike until Nigerian women go on thier knees.(National Assembly in support)
if the warning strike expires without them apologizing and changing thier ways, then we will decide to import South African and Colombian girls.
Boyz, whom do u think will first apologize if we are to go on strike? Do u spurrort the motion?
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by 190: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2010
kenis:

Nigerian girls,ladies,women are going out of control. There are numerous charges against them that cannot be contained in a single book.
[size=14pt]3. Dating Asian men and Chinese monkeys instead of thier fellow Nigerians[/size].
7. Breaking men's hearts every two days when they are ment to be taking good care of the men.
10. Arrogant, extravagant, wicked,inhuman, over pompous, Please help me name them. (no offence)

These thier nefarious attitude is causing increased crime rate, high BP,stress, distractions and confusions in the nation among Nigerian men.
These is then considered unacceptable to Nigerian men. Coz of these, Nigerian men have decided to go on a warning sex strike until Nigerian women go on thier knees.(National Assembly in support)
if the warning strike expires without them apologizing and changing thier ways, then we will decide to import South African and Colombian girls.
Boyz, whom do u think will first apologize if we are to go on strike? Do u spurrort the motion?

190 and mobo444 are live witness to that!!
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by 190: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
kenis:

[size=15pt]9. Wearing high-hill shoes just to be taller than men.[/size]10. Arrogant, extravagant, wicked,inhuman, over pompous, Please help me name them. (no offence)

mobo444 is a witness to that
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by 190: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
kenis:

[size=15pt]10. Arrogant, extravagant, wicked,inhuman, over pompous[/size], Please help me name them. (no offence)

reality101 is a victim of that
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^ u have not attempted any of the last two questions. The last question is support not ,
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by 190: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
kenis:

[size=15pt]5. Demanding Blackberries when they cant afford ordinary calculator.[/size]6.seeking more legal and illegal rights when we had given them all the rights.

Kenis was a LIFE example
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by SAKUR: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2010
Intimacy strike?over my dead body count me out. I like sex so much Who ever don't like sex tell the person to go an die.
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Osama10(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2010
;d
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by dobodobo(m): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2010
Strike?

Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2010
Count me out.
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2010
kenis:

That is just totally unacceptable. Why would you called your fellow humans "monkeys?"
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by InkedNerd(f): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2010
Kenis, a lot of the things you've pointed out here are things that men are guilty of doing as well so stop bias here.
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2010
Let them lil dikk bishes go on strike, IT WILL ONLY LAST ONE HOUR!
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2010
Queenie, stop lyin'. You know some fool is gonna give up within 10 minutes grin. They have no sense of solidarity.
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2010
Well, Inkie I was basing that off my husband, I APOLOGIZE, some can last an hour though! I was shocked! shocked
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2010
I was fully clothed and was reading a book, HE WAS READY AS A SOLIDER,

So it funny when I hear men say they will go on strike, they dont know women can go longer without than men,

They just get hard by a wind movement,
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by InkedNerd(f): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

I was fully clothed and was reading a book, HE WAS READY AS A SOLIDER,

So it funny when I hear men say they will go on strike, they dont know women can go longer without than men,

They just get hard by a wind movement,

Lmao @ wind movement.
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2010
Oh! Some men are disappointing me. We can do this. Let us fight for our rights. This is a warning strike. If the don't change after the warning strike,then we import girl from South Africa and Colomabia. grin even National Assembly is in support of this.
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2010
AIDS don't discriminate, Be careful if you can,
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by InkedNerd(f): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2010
kenis:

Oh! Some men are disappointing me. We can do this. Let us fight for our rights. This is a warning strike. If the don't change after the warning strike,then we import girl from South Africa and Colomabia. grin even National Assembly is in support of this.

Ok o. Import am. There are plenty of other African men to go around for us ladies. Have fun with your little strike grin. Smh, Naija men strike = EPIC FAIL!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by oyinda3(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2010
wow. mobo, mr cork, kenis, 190 are all the same individual!!!
is this multipolar syndrome or what?
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Vic2k3(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2010
Sign me up too. I'm behind this movement one hundred percent. **adds in a low tone:: for ur mind MEHN**
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2010
LOL@VIC BEING ON STRIKE, ooook!
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by InkedNerd(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2010
[size=14pt]EPIC FAIL @ strike tongue. You men like failure abi?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2010
Nairaland men are the most horniest men alive and THEY ARE GOING ON STRIKE! I would pay good money for a front row seat just to laugh at their sweaty azzes!
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Vic2k3(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2010
Queen hurry up girl. No time. This queue is getting unbearably long(can't even see maself). And don't forget to come wif ur pants(to pass a dude). I over-heard that money dey am(the movement)
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2010
Just march nekkid and you will be aight,

You don't own me so don't be rushing me!
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Vic2k3(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2010
Hehehe lol @own. Abi u don become property?
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2010
u trying brotha, u trying!
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Vic2k3(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2010
Tryna what? wink
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by queeneve: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2010
Oh you wanna act slow?
Re: Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) by Vic2k3(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2010
Ur choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Happened A Day Before Wedding? / If I?. / Man Marries Dead Girlfriend In Joint Funeral And Wedding Ceremony In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.