Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 (69065 Views)

How To Upgrade Innjoo ONE 3G To Lollipop 5.1 / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Kurupt01: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Zannx:

worst part..my phone just bricked...have tried wiping data,clearing cache blah blah but its still stuck at the jiayu logo

Sorry about that, your best bet is to flash it using SP flash tools or better still if you've got a backup then restore it
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Kurupt01:

Sorry about that, your best bet is to flash it using SP flash tools or better still if you've got a backup then restore it

thnx mehn..finally worked
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by FBS: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2015
flashed the new ui (russian rom via twrp) and so far so good. Will test for a few more days.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Kurupt01: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Zannx:

thnx mehn..finally worked

Cool then, how were u able to fix it?
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
FBS:
flashed the new ui (russian rom via twrp) and so far so good. Will test for a few more days.

Link to the ROM please, let me try it too
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kurupt01:

Cool then, how were u able to fix it?

Used sp flash tools as you instructed
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by gabylzy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
bboyZ:
THE MOST COMPATIBLE ROM FOR XPOSED... DIS ROM DOESN'T BOOT LOOP DURING XPOSE INSTALLATION.....

how did yu usw zooper widget 2 apply that clock on yur home screen??.nd whats d name of the music player??
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Guys, my phone's stopped receiving text messages ever since I ported this Rom. The last time I received a text was on the 21st of last month.... Even all these yeye MTN messages no dey enter again. Your help and suggestions are very much needed.
Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2015
suxxman:
Guys, my phone's stopped receiving text messages ever since I ported this Rom. The last time I received a text was on the 21st of last month.... Even all these yeye MTN messages no dey enter again. Your help and suggestions are very much needed.
Thanks in Anticipation.

Laughing in sms style
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2015
suxxman:
Thanks in Anticipation.

I think you're the only one encountered this, did you check ur SMS center number? Check it ,Mtn SMS number is +234803000000
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
suxxman:
Thanks in Anticipation.

lol..same shit happened to me
go on playstore and download this app chamelephon after the download open the app and insert your phone imei(you can locate it at the back of your phone when you remove the battery)ater applying it then reboot
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Stancity(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Zannx:

go on playstore and download this app chamelephon after the download open the app and insert your phone imei(you can locate it at the back of your phone when you remove the battery)ater applying it then reboot
You mean someone will go through this long process just use a useless rom

Thats why Team Force is better compared to other rubbish roms out there.. I better remain with KK..
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
The stuff isnt long... Just had to make it easy for him to understand
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Stancity:

Thats why Team Force is better compared to other rubbish roms out there.. I better remain with KK..

Lolz....see vex grin
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Zannx:

I changed my imei bro.... Should I change it back to the original imei then follow your steps?
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
melya:

I think you're the only one encountered this, did you check ur SMS center number? Check it ,Mtn SMS number is +234803000000

Checked already.... Everything is set....
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Laughing in sms style
Cow!

2 Likes

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Stancity:

Ironically, it's actually TeamForce Rom that I'm on with this issue.... So?

1 Like

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Kurupt01: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
suxxman:

Ironically, it's actually TeamForce Rom that I'm on with this issue.... So?
Download the update, that would fix it.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kurupt01:
Download the update, that would fix it.

Link please.... Not mega, a direct link. Thanks.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
The best ROM so far is Armageddon 5.1.1.2
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let me download that Chinese ROM and test too
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by bboyZ: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
melya:
The best ROM so far is Armageddon 5.1.1.2

Best for me is masarap.. Dt fact d xposed doesn't boot loop... Makes it dope

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by tegamarro(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can someone help with how to port twrp recovery.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
There's another new ways to put exposé now ,any interested should check it

http://www.movilesdualsim.com / Armageddon

Page 197
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
bboyZ:

Best for me is masarap.. Dt fact d xposed doesn't boot loop... Makes it dope

Seconded.... And its smoothness
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can someone provide me with a direct download link to these Roms please.... Got issues downloading from Mega....
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=suxxman post=36745374]Can someone provide me with a direct download link to these Roms please.... Got issues downloading from Mega.... [/quote
Only mega, and for me its faster]
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
But mega did not respond for a while through crome, but work perfect with dolphin try it
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by bboyZ: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Installing xposed on any LL rom witout bootloop.

Well, I explain step by step.

1. I installed the ROM marsapa Xposed with his version. (I do wipe cache, system, data and dalvik)
I download the V2 ( Jiayu S3 - ROM LP5.1 by marsapa (v 2.0) -. Download ) https://mega.co.nz/&usg=ALkJrhjzcUCNVVSzEuqsV1Hjg067thraXw#!gMkwEI7a!oNCLzM0mdMyPup81OVq7Ek1poDf0uk-keNaO3VQqAa0
I wipe cache and Dalvik cache after installing.

eleven. Then I go to recovery.

2. Xposed above installed this version: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979 (through recovery)
Here I also wipe Dalvik cache and after installing

21. Restart the phone.

3. I went to the recovery and restore ONLY system that was part of a backup of Armageddon.
And also I wipe cache and Dalvik.

4. Start and perfect! It only gets to optimize once and everything functional.

Edit: I hope I explained well!

Cc:kaneki of movilesdualsim.com
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmmmm...i didn't have to go through all these step to install xposed on TF undecided
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
dljbd1:
hmmmm...i didn't have to go through all these step to install xposed on TF undecided

It wouldn't work on TF, only masrapa combined with Armageddon

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.