Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva (16994 Views)

EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by billyG(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fuuul!why did gej not punish him since 4 betraying him?
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by creamylicious(f): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
calebo101:
Before those APC slaves open their gutter to spill rubbish they should know that this is the effect of sound opposition at play.

Buhari just thinks he can do as he wishes but he's slowly being reminded that this is democracy. He tried it by banning AIT initially before he rescinded the decision. Now he tried it again by quashing sylvia's corruption charges but public outcry has pressured him again.

Congrats to the opposition both offline and on social media down to nairaland. I'm sure the 700 naira per day APC paid hacks read the information from nigerians here and pass it on to Buhari then he acts likewise.

Congrats Barcanista, chief tormentor of APC on nairaland. More ink to your biro grin grin.
and APC was not a sound opposition huh? or ur most decorated Jonathan chose to call their bluff and shielded his corrupt fellas. at least we have a listening presido who listens to ur cry all d way from nairaland
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
apolonius:

It didn't occur to your trashy mind to look up the ratio decidendi of both judgments to understand that the last withdrawal was called an abuse of court process because same charges had been filed against same man in another court awaiting determination?

The EFCC withdrew the case for lack of evidence after attempting to 'buy' more time with frivolities and multiple case fillings.

Now that they are brining fresh charges I hope you can now be sane for a second to understand that the Buhari you accused of engineering the withdrawal few hours after taking over is now overseeing a re-fling.

Ah,many youths lack knowledge and are so bold with their ignorance!
You can't be assertive enough to dislodge the fact that there's a political undertone hampering the speedy and fair trial of this case,for this was a crime suspected to have been committed around 2009-2011,and undertaken by the Judiciary in 2012 (3yrs now,and no conclusion has been reached,epileptic trial) by an APC stalwart and Lawyer,Festus Kayemo who was the prosecuting counsel. Same party with Tim. Sylvia and Buhari.
Read the article below,and get back at me:

http://madailygist.com/buhari-orders-keyamo-to-back-off-read-more/
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by apolonius(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

You can't be assertive enough to dislodge the fact that there's a political undertone hampering the speedy and fair trial of this case,for this was a crime suspected to have been committed around 2009-2011,and undertaken by the Judiciary in 2012 (3yrs now,and no conclusion has been reached,epileptic trial) by an APC stalwart and Lawyer,Festus Kayemo who was the prosecuting counsel. Same party with Tim. Sylvia and Buhari.
Read the article below,and get back at me:

http://madailygist.com/buhari-orders-keyamo-to-back-off-read-more/

You are just dumb.Keyamo was recruited from the days of Farida as one of the prosecutors working with the EFCC alongside the likes of Godwin Obla.

Buhari emerged on the APC scene some months ago.

The problem with unintelligent brats like you is that you can't acknowledge that the years you are counting were under the PDP government of Mr Jonathan who began the political persecution of Sylva and almost tried him for treason from the state politics war that engulfed between them when Sylva,Saraki,Ibori and some Northern hawks ganged up against Jonathan's emergence after Yar'adua's limbo days began.

Lifting irrational and sensationally dubious reports from sites that report no arguments and rationale for court rulings is a clearer illustration of your unintelligence.

Sylva's is politics;Kashamu's is the triumph of justice?
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by edwinoyoma(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
FastShipping:
I thought the attention and protection seeking dunce in politics section said Buhari withdrew the corruption files against Timpreye Silva.

Naija I hail u guys!
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
apolonius:

You are just dumb.Keyamo was recruited from the days of Farida as one of the prosecutors working with the EFCC alongside the likes of Godwin Obla.

Buhari emerged on the APC scene some months ago.

The problem with unintelligent brats like you is that you can't acknowledge that the years you are counting were under the PDP government of Mr Jonathan who began the political persecution of Sylva and almost tried him for treason from the state politics war that engulfed between them when Sylva,Saraki,Ibori and some Northern hawks ganged up against Jonathan's emergence after Yar'adua's limbo days began.

Lifting irrational and sensationally dubious reports from sites that report no arguments and rationale for court rulings is a clearer illustration of your unintelligence.

Sylva's is politics;Kashamu's is the triumph of justice?
How old are you?
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by ndcide(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Allow them bro, I am sure the apc aren't happy with the opposition facing them.

Brother, Sure they are not.... From a reliable source in the media team very close to power, they are not happy with what's happening in the social media at the moment. I don't know what they plan to do about it.
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Except they plan to shut down social media, the criticism won't stop
ndcide:

Brother, Sure they are not.... From a reliable source in the media team very close to power, they are not happy with what's happening in the social media at the moment. I don't know what they plan to do about it.

Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by ndcide(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Except they plan to shut down social media, the criticism won't stop

That was my Mt exact reply to my guy... But I guess they may create a system that will be used to over exaggerate every move of government.. "The government is working" kind of...

I told my guy that such move may backfire as it will be tougher balancing expectations with reality....

Just know that whatever they decide, it will be obvious.
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by oshokalo1: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
I cant even wait for him 2 be sent 2 jail ,stupid ass man,he should be used as an example
NONSENCE
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by OLISASDEJI(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Hey,don't insult to make your point.
Well,Buhari did. But we're all equal before the law if not manipulated. He can't stop the anti-graft agency which is an independent body from carrying out their lawful duty and still claims to be allergic to corruption.

For those of you quoting me and spilling trash,ur use of fowl words can't pull me down to the level of using same unchewed language with u...
Here, read for urself.
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/

So,if truely hw is stopping the investigation.why is EFCC bringing more charges on the man. Olway think before you write oooo
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by angelsing(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
calebo101:
Before those APC slaves open their gutter to spill rubbish they should know that this is the effect of sound opposition at play.

Buhari just thinks he can do as he wishes but he's slowly being reminded that this is democracy. He tried it by banning AIT initially before he rescinded the decision. Now he tried it again by quashing sylvia's corruption charges but public outcry has pressured him again.

Congrats to the opposition both offline and on social media down to nairaland. I'm sure the 700 naira per day APC paid hacks read the information from nigerians here and pass it on to Buhari then he acts likewise.

Congrats Barcanista, chief tormentor of APC on nairaland. More ink to your biro grin grin.
Apart from u and I and few others on politics section on nairaland, who do u think knows who u are out there?..saying the opposition made buhari changed his stand is not just only ridiculous but myopic from any right thinking brain..no offense meant
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by dlox147(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
PassingShot:
And some protection seeker will want us to believe that PMB had a hand in the earlier quashing of this case by the court. If PMB was indeed behind it, will EFCC still be able to charge him again for the same offence?

The ground on which the case was thrown out earlier was unnecessary wasting of the court's time by EFCC. They failed to prosecute the charges with convincing evidence and always seeking for adjournment but TANoids here led by their C in C could not reason that GEJ/EFCC wasted three years on it.
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by dlox147(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Where are those TANOIDS who said that Buhari made moves to have all charges against this man dropped? Ehn!!? Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by dlox147(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
geedeex2:
Everything that happens in Nigeria now is BUHARI. You chop you no bellefull na buhari,you fail to impregnate your wife na buhari,even if you mess now na buhari cause am. Some elements claim buhari ordered the charges dropped against him .
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by DzTzl(f): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
shina419:
u need to auction ur brain first at olx and buy another set of new brain at jumia
SIA BABA
no one will buy a fairly used brain, one dts not functioning @ dt, he cld jus throw it in the bin
Re: EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva by tonytony208(m): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2015
geedeex2:
Everything that happens in Nigeria now is BUHARI. You chop you no bellefull na buhari,you fail to impregnate your wife na buhari,even if you mess now na buhari cause am. Some elements claim buhari ordered the charges dropped against him .

This was how gej too was attacked when he was President. Your complaint is therefore unreasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clerk’s Appointment: N’assembly Service Commission Rejects Saraki’s Directive / Army Retracts Statement On Oil Workers’ Rescue / FG Appoints Obi Adigwe As DG NIPRD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.