Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. (2045 Views)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / 5 Explosive Experiences From Having Sex From Behinde / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by tottinova: 3:27am On Jun 13, 2015
There's this girl I have a crush on.I've been wanting to tell her how I feel about her Buh couldn't (I'm a very shy person). Yesterday I summoned up the courage to tell her (via WhatsApp). I sent the msg when she was offline and then turned off my data connection. later in the evening, I turned on my connection with high hope that i'll see something positive Buh what did I get, an ''OK"...
She just said "OK" after the long heart filled msg I sent.

My fellow nairalanders, I need your advice on what to do next.
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by alberto2k(m): 3:34am On Jun 13, 2015

Shyness been depriving some guys of their entitlements since 1200BC angry

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Cutehector(m): 3:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Neva eva make the silly mistake of expressin ur " feeling" in long text to ur crush... 80percent neva feel d same way as u do abt them

3 Likes

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by jashar(f): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Neva eva make the silly mistake of expressin ur " feeling" in long text to ur crush... 80percent neva feel d same way as u do abt them

You don turn to official Nairaland monitoring spirit abi..... grin
Kontinu ooo...
How many threads you don respond to? cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Cutehector(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:

Kontinu ooo...
just woke up this mornin... Been hibernating for a while now... I'v responded to a lot of threads...

U ddnt respond to my mail..did u?
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by jashar(f): 4:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
just woke up this mornin... Been hibernating for a while now... I'v responded to a lot of threads...

U ddnt respond to my mail..did u?

Errrrr... lemme go and check it..m grin
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Cutehector(m): 4:07am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:

Errrrr... lemme go and check it..m grin
lmao.. Ur not gona check it.. I probably said hi there tho... I wanted to ask for ur digits in private.
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by jashar(f): 4:12am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Ur not gona check it.. I probably said hi there tho... I wanted to ask for ur digits in private.

I will check it. Awhhhh.... he wants my digits. cry
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Cutehector(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:

I will check it. Awhhhh.... he wants my digits. cry
smiley smiles...
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Akposy(m): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Good Am!!!!
Vote Intergrity, Personality and Humility! Vote AKPOSY for Mr NL www.nairaland.com/akposy
Thanks
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by justmag(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2015
She sent ya behind back to friend zone prison....just don't try to get out again.
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Ayjos10(m): 4:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
smiley smiles...
oga pls can u teach me hw to send PM on nairaland??

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Cutehector(m): 5:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Ayjos10:
oga pls can u teach me hw to send PM on nairaland??
click the person"s profile, scroll down, u will see send private message, click on it... Typ wateva u wana typ and press send.. Sometimes d message box will appear like as if u can't edit it.. This happens only when u aren't followin the person and the person aint followin u bak..
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Ayjos10(m): 5:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Sometimes d message box will appear like as if u can't edit it.. This happens only when u aren't followin the person and the person aint followin u bak..
thanx buh does it means followin av to be mutual or it culd be 1sided bfor i can send PMs
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Feranchek(m): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:

Kontinu ooo...

And you don turn the monitor of the monitor grin cheesy

Cutehector:

he may just be fortunate if the gurl is among the remaining 20%
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Enegod(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2015
tottinova:
There's this girl I have a crush on.I've been wanting to tell her how I feel about her Buh couldn't (I'm a very shy person). Yesterday I summoned up the courage to tell her (via WhatsApp). I sent the msg when she was offline and then turned off my data connection. later in the evening, I turned on my connection with high hope that i'll see something positive Buh what did I get, an ''OK"...

send her your kondo's pic. She'll then know how serious you are!
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by stephenqueen: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Akposy:
Good Am!!!!

Vote Intergrity, Personality and Humility! Vote AKPOSY for Mr NL
www.nairaland.com/akposy

Thanks
Your head no correct angry angry
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by stephenqueen: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Ladies been using ok/k since the days of Eve angry angry
Ladies been losing their future husband because of how they reply chats, what a confused creatures angry angry

You are scared/shy to asked a lady out undecided, how old are you? angry

I'm very sure the lady you asked out is not matured for replying you with "ok" after using Charles ebook for her grin grin grin
Hustle for money, make money and ladies will run after you.

No one loves a broke nigga embarassed embarassed
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Akposy(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
Your head no correct angry angry
What's ur problem na. Pls be careful
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by stephenqueen: 6:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Akposy:

What's ur problem na. Pls be careful
Ipha tear you slap, your destiny go reset angry angry..You still get mouth dey talk , na here be campaign thread ba undecided undecided
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by jashar(f): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Feranchek:

And you don turn the monitor of the monitor grin cheesy

Yes ooo. cheesy
he may just be fortunate if the gurl is among the remaining 20%

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ipha tear you slap, your destiny go reset angry angry..You still get mouth dey talk , na here be campaign thread ba undecided undecided
Jesus!! grin
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by tottinova: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2015
You pple haven't posted anything useful. thanks sha for the gibberish
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Ayjos10:
thanx buh does it means followin av to be mutual or it culd be 1sided bfor i can send PMs
if the person is followin you den u can send dem a pm.. Buh if u r only followin them, dey hav to folow u bak.
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by 400billionman: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2015
tottinova:

Report to the nearest police station

No waste time..
Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by NoMoreTrolling: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Here's what you do:-

First off, I give you props for not chickening out and using your cojones, but now, you must become a ghost i.e Ghostprotocol.

Don't engage her further for a while, after which you may call her up, not to ask her out again, but just to try building a connection, you know, with laughs, deep stories about your life and hers and so on.

Then you may ask her out again, IF the chemistry is legit.

btw dude, there are really a lot of fish in the sea, so don't get stuck on the little titus in front of you in your sardine can if it isn't edible wink

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Pheals(f): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:
Shyness been depriving some guys of their entitlements since 1200BC angry
since the time of Abraham !! Abi

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by alberto2k(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Pheals:
since the time of Abraham !! Abi

Iswear! grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by wenson(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
OK...........dis word has been spoiling show since 1960

1 Like

Re: From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. by Ayjos10(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
if the person is followin you den u can send dem a pm.. Buh if u r only followin them, dey hav to folow u bak.
Thankx sire

(1) (Reply)

Add Me Up On Whatsapp. / A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! / 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.