Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them (2034 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Many men (particularly people who hold themselves in high regard) view it as a slap in their face when they take a daring measure to woo that woman they are fantasizing about who turned them down in a wink.
But when women turn men down, they feel like life continues, but deep within them, it occasionally trip hate and envy (though that is not a general declaration).
You may have outgrown these actions, but I am sure particularly when GUYS were LADS, you were guilty of them. Here would be some of the reaction of men.

1. He Badmouth Her
To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

2. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist
On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Hangs Around With Other Women
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

5. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her
Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

6. Envy Overwhelms Him
When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

7. He Quits Asking Her Out
Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

8. He Goes With Classic guys
Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

9. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals
I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

>>>>>>>> click here for more hot tips cheesy <<<<<<<<<

1 Like

Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by zees(f): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
its kind of funny and unbelievable but no lady has ever turned me down. sometimes i look into the mirror and just keep smilling at myself.
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by LOC1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
I simply let go and find something better to occupy myself with.
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Airforce1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
its kind of funny and unbelievable but no lady has ever turned me down.
sometimes i look into the mirror and just keep smilling at myself.
I check your profile, I no see you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Airforce1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by RoyalBlak007: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinkydove:
kiss
Did you just kiss him?
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Airforce1:
Lol
brother when will ur 3rd cultural song come out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
lie Mohammed cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Airforce1:
Lol

I heard that shekau dropped bomb on your head but you didn't blow lipsrsealed

grin
embarassed
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Airforce1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
brother when will ur 3rd cultural song come out?
when you post your picture.

1 Like

Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Airforce1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinkydove:

embarassed
pinkydove
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinkydove:
lie Mohammed cheesy
im not lying, that is just how GOD created me, i repeat again and again no lady born of a woman can turn me down, if i can use through facebook to woo tonto dikeh and get her personal number then who on earth i wnt get?
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Airforce1:
when you post your picture.
hehehe bro just kidding though, im ur fan, i love ur songs.
concerning my picture, its not abt my handsomeness, that is how GOD created me.
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pet4ril(f): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Really?
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by tommychow(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
You're clearly describing immature guys with low self-esteem.

No. 2 reminds me of a friend in college who gave his friend the go-ahead to do the babe that dated him for a week and dumped him. He was desperate for revenge because he was the joke of the whole school. Mehn, his friend dulled his life oh! His friend and the babe were madly in love, kissing everywhere. I told him "Guy, move on, your plan failed". He was still saying "I trust my guy, he wants it to be painful". Till the end of college, those ones were still sucking each other's lips in all the corners of the school compound. My guy was a wreck and his grades were seriously affected. Couldn't get admission to top universities.

Moral of the story: If a girl gives you yawa, forms hard to get, cheats on you or dumps you, JUST MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE! That's the best payback.
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehe bro just kidding though, im ur fan, i love ur songs.
concerning my picture, its not abt my handsomeness, that is how GOD created me.
you go like woman too much grin

Some of them dey delay Destiny o cheesy
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Zico0(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
How else could a guy act ehn!?
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Zico0(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
How else could a guy act ehn!
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by wtfCode: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmm, turn me down,i find another gal suitable for me.
anything wrong with that?
this op ehn

1 Like

Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Airforce1:

you go like woman too much grin

Some of them dey delay Destiny o cheesy
hahaha nor be lie o, im addicted to beautiful ladies, concerning destinies, nor be every guy na juju dey work 4 na, wetin person go be, e go still be.
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Airforce1:
pinkydove
airforce1
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Did you just kiss him?
no I I kissed you kiss kiss kiss
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by RoyalBlak007: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinkydove:
no I I kissed you kiss kiss kiss
I cover my mouth with the blood of God...2mar na xundae..biko cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Lsofdk(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
let me book space first… I'm coming
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by maryam6(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
So true
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by UyiIredia(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Airforce1:
I check your profile, I no see you.
U fon release ya album. I dey wait o.
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by Ay04z(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
continue dey lie 4 there...even Me wey don loose count for d game self still get no at times..
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by firstking01(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided
Re: 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them by pinkydove: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I cover my mouth with the blood of God...2mar na xundae..biko cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didnt Have Sex On Val's Day / (photo) What Is In The Mind Of The Groom? / How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.