Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (43769 Views)

2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Lautech Student, Surprise-oluwa Sends Hilarious Message To Aregbesola & Ajimobi / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Horlaz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
bigt2:
Following the death of a 400 level mechanical engineering student last week Monday, an accident happened yesterday involving a commercial motorcycle and a trailer in which a 400 level accounting student, korede was crushed to death.
May God in his infinite mercy help us get rid of this kind of occurrence. Amen.
We'll miss you, even though I saw you only once, cry cry Cc.. Lalasticlala, r231
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bash92:
That's d pix circulating in school but that's not her . Was coming from GNS class at college when the accident occur. She was wearing a native dress .The sight was something else
alright
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bash92:
That's d pix circulating in school but that's not her . Was coming from GNS class at college when the accident occur. She was wearing a native dress .The sight was something else
alright...did wonder who could've stood there and be taking pictures
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by darmochy1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Christ.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by dancrux(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by trapangels: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tinubu1stSon:
Jonathan, u see what u av caused?

do road wen u dey dir, u no do...

Buhari pls attend to d roads dir most are federal roads..

RIP to her innocent soul
mr man, jonathan dint cause anytin. 4 ur info, there is a fed. Road, from ogbo to ilorin. So pls mind wat u say, if u dnt knw, u ask.
Rip to dead.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by teegbaj101(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
bastien:
Rip to her
I sincerely av a feeling dat d person beneath those tires is male.even wit d degree of injury it looks most undoubtably not d female picture shown
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by LordNaya: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
God because of your Son Jesus Christ have mercy on her soul and grant her eternal peace. Give her family the fortitude to bear the loss. May her soul rest in peace. Amen !!!
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Tzarina(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
So painful.RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bastien: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
teegbaj101:
I sincerely av a feeling dat d person beneath those tires is male.even wit d degree of injury it looks most undoubtably not d female picture shown
seconded
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by niphmmy(f): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
oh God! May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by annfeliks(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Its soon pathetic. May her soul RIP Amen
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
ipledge01:

400L are not final year student in Lautech

Rip korede

Noted. Thanks!
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
On Wednesday I saw an accident whereby a bike was crushed by a trailer... Just before Taki ogbomoso Road... Luckily the bike man escaped..... God save ur children, am short of words
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by eazylifer(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oh Korede! The memory of the day we walked home together from church still lingers in my memory. I remember the smile, the way we talked as if we've being friends for ages...

And the last drama I saw you acted in church was so wonderful. I couldn't wait to tell you after church that you were phenomenal...

Oh, your wonderful contributions in our Sunday School class...

Rest well in the bosom of the Lord. Good night!

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by techmart(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rip.... May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by femoDee: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
we love you and God love you more.... i thot i wuld see you in unit meeting today, but death has taken you ...Victory baptist church misses you,and santury unit misses you.....RIP

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by frankcell(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
End time

Those that have ear should hear God calling us back
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by DmilT: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP MY DEAR
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by okooloyun1(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2015
RIP Miss Korede
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by berbajiday(m): 2:14am On Jun 14, 2015
deywarley:
What a painful way to die sad but then something should be done about that Ogbomoso road, it's very narrow and trailers are always passing through it. I remember when I was serving there i almost got crushed by a tanker but Godwin.
I served @ ogbomoso too, dt road is crap, from d banks road to alata supermarket to taki, all na rubbish

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2015
what a cruel world. shes even my name sake. how sad
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Phelix111(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2015
Rip
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by michakev: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2016
rest in peace

Babcock University In Pictures / FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book?