Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** (1805 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by boombay(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2015
I just came back from France last week.
as I got to the airport in Abuja..I got a call from my mum that she won't be home that she has a meeting with Mr president at the defence house..
I went to meet her there because I was dying to see me mum cry
as I got there.the security agents there asked some from me but didn't let me in...I had to call my mum on phone ..my mum came and took me into the building where Mr president was..
I saw Mr buhari addressing some people in the room..
I was kind of excited to see him..
I sat down at the corner of the room..
after an hour the meeting was still on and there was no sign it was gonna end soon..
I went out of the room and started strolling around the vicinity..
I then came across a young fair skinned,beautiful lady sitting in the front seat of one of buhari's jeep..
we stared at each other for some few seconds..
I said "hi" to her and she responded so friendly... I moved closer to her and we started talking. i asked for her name and then I realised she is buhari's grand daughter.. I was kind of scared initially.
one tall man in suit tapped me from the back and asked me to move over from the girl... the girl told him I was just a friend that he shouldn't bother..
I took her contacts and she collected mine...
all of a sudden I saw buhari walking into the jeep..Hee stopped and asked who I was..I started stammering
then his grand daughter told him I was just a friend..
he told me with angry tone that I should stay away from her...
two days later I and the lady went out together ,I noticed shez really interested in me..buhari learnt that his grand daughter and i went out together...he sent some security agents to kill me.. I was so lucky I had to run back to France...
I can't believe buhari can do this.
I really liked this man.
please what should I do because this girl gas been calling me telling she loves me
I'm really confused!undecided

2 Likes

Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by bigtt76(f): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm ...abeg check the expiration date on that issh you de smoke ya grin

7 Likes

Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by delishpot: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2015
bigtt76:

Hahaha, I cant laugh o.
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Decale: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
You mean his 8 year old granddaughter told you she loves you?

3 Likes

Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Daniel4wap: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2015
who sent u to roll with d president grand daughter. a beg dey Ur France. point of correction my president is not a killer

1 Like

Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Dsaintprodigy(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Op which kind 'Super story' be diz?
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Dsaintprodigy(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Decale:
You mean his 8 year old granddaughter told you she loves you?

I wonder Oh.

1 Like

Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by bunmioguns(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Weed is not good for the body
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by ikeepitreal(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Oh, you are that demented dog. I'd better call animal control
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by IamLEGEND1: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2015
o.k
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
so this op da open dis thread frm france?
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by wenson(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Story dah touches
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by boombay(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
una papa left eye!undecided
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by boombay(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala please move this thread to the front Page.
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by boombay(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
you guys should advice nau!cry
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by ZaraBrains(m): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Seems like U chew the weed, the last time I tried that I had the same dream! God saved me that night. Infact U gat luck.

My advice : stop chewing or smoking weed
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by vicben27(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2015
bigtt76:
boombay in woundaland high on weed! Illusination central
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yaaaah mon! grin bomboklaaaat kiss

vicben27:
boombay in woundaland high on weed! Illusination central
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Daydreaming.
you need some nutrients
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2015
bigtt76:
grin
bigtt76:
not only dat, he should also borrow some sense from a mad man
Re: her Father Wants To Kill Me! Please Help Me! **pics** by boombay(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) / How Will You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Virgin ? / Is This Obedience Or Pure Heartlessness??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.