Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) (3476 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day / Happy Father's Day(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by saintneo(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2015
old school sense

Thanks for visiting Dreaming Nigeria blog yesterday, I hope to write more interesting topics soon. A new topic has just been published - [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/integrating-public-utilities-with.html]Integrating Public Utilities with Private Generators[/url] - please remember to leave your great comments and share on other social networks.
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by agarawu23(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2015
shockwave91:

hahahahahahahaha. E no happen to me sha. But i heard folktales, myths and legends grin
grin you self wan form ajebo cheesy
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin you self wan form ajebo cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Na tru o bros cheesy e no happen to me o. My mama bin no like to do dat kind tin........hahahahaha
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
shockwave91:

hahahahahahahaha. E no happen to me sha. But i heard folktales, myths and legends grin
hmmm I hear u grin

1 Like

Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Last week, I was going for fellowship, my Landlord's four year old grand daughter insisted on going with me. I knew I was gonna come back late, I refused. she started crying. I told her to go and wear her cloth and come let's go( I had no intention of going with her oh). the next thing I heard was, "Aunty, this one am wearing is fine, our pastor used to say, come as you are.the Lord is after your soul not your clothe" I was speechless. I just have to carry her and go.
Children of these days are gradually getting wiser than Solomon.
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
Last week, I was going for fellowship, my Landlord's four year old grand daughter insisted on going with me. I knew I was gonna come back late, I refused. she started crying. I told her to go and wear her cloth and come let's go( I had no intention of going with her oh). the next thing I heard was, "Aunty, this one am wearing is fine, our pastor used to say, come as you are.the Lord is after your soul not your clothe" I was speechless. I just have to carry her and go.
Children of these days are gradually getting wiser than Solomon.
hahaha
just too wise cheesy
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
hahaha just too wise cheesy
I dey tell you
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
I dey tell you
but not all are smart o

check this my post grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2353235/family-joke-day-when-kid
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by abercrombie(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na shem_male b dat....check d width of the mouth u go knw say shongo no be dragon tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) by agarawu23(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2015
abercrombie:
Na shem_male b dat....check d width of the mouth u go knw say shongo no be dragon tongue[color=#006600][/color]
haha
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. / How Can I Stop My Son From Sucking / Should I Ignore Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.