Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Intention To Seek The Office Of The Governor Of Bayelsa State - Silokosiasia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intention To Seek The Office Of The Governor Of Bayelsa State - Silokosiasia (325 Views)

Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intention To Seek The Office Of The Governor Of Bayelsa State - Silokosiasia by odunayo00: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Written by Moses SilokoSiasia. Read below...
My name is Moses SilokoSiasia. I am a young successful Nigerian businessman who has decided to run for office of the Governor for my home state of Bayelsa, Nigeria. The age limit to run for the office of Governor in our constitution is thirty five. I have waited patiently for a chance to change the political environment in Bayelsa and on June 6th of this year, I turned thirty five and I am ready to run. I am a native of Bayelsa and a self–made successful businessman who until 16 years ago, was a street vendor who scrounged for money and food to survive.

Determined to take myself and family out of poverty, I worked day and night literally to gain a foothold in the very challenging private Nigerian economy..... http://purblicnews..com/2015/06/intention-to-seek-office-of-governor-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Serve Nigerians, not my husband, Aishat tells Buhari’s aides / Continuous Attack By The Insurgent, Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.