Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top (1533 Views)

Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men / Must Read: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women / Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by citypeoplenews: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512643_regularcowgirlsexposition1_jpeg20a3306c6380c13a9bc9224c5be064da
if you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while. But, before you do so, here are 7 things to know

As was noted in that article, you must know that if you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while.

The good thing is that the position is as rewarding as it is exciting – it gives women far more control in movement and thrusting.

Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:

It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.

It imitates the way most guys masturbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.

It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.

It’s great during pregnancy because it doesn’t put any pressure on the belly.

It can cause injuries like penile fractures are care is not taken.

It doesn’t allow for much clitoral stimulation

It may lead to faster loss of erection because the penis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.

Note that woman-on-top can be a variety of different positions; the reverse missionary position where the woman lying flat on top of the man and the famous variation called the reverse cowgirl which is where the woman faces away from the man.

CONTINUE HERE :http://citynews.ng/must-read-7-things-to-note-before-you-let-the-woman-stay-on-top
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tempters

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
U don make my prick stand now angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
i will be ridden by a shawty and then have my dìck snapped in two like a twig?

thanks, but i think i'll rather stick to ze crowd-pleasing doggy and some missionary.
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by sinaj(f): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
illitrate:
U don make my prick stand now angry

U signature iz damn funi grin

perhaps is only Yoruba u passed tongue

m xori about ya stubborn dick grin
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by Jayjay0(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
mmm
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by samkevie: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm..na wah o
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by blesszzy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
jst copy and paste here,
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Na wa.
Re: MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
well if the woman weigh pass two dangote trailer i wont let her stay on top oooo

(1) (Reply)

Omo See Oppression!!! / What Are The Reasons Why Most Guys Cheat On Their Girlfriends? / Reasons Why Ladies Lie About Been Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.