Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men (3458 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / Many Things Women Do In Secrecy (discretion Advised] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Women are known to be generally soft and tender while men get all the blames for doing all the nasty things in the world.

Even though women are of the fairer sex, women can be quite insensitive and wicked to men if they want to.

Below are 7 wicked things women do to men

1. GIVING A MAN A FAKE NUMBER
Nothing hurts a man’s ego more than getting a lady’s number only for him to later realise it was fake. Come on ladies, at least be nice enough to be honest with us. I understand ladies tend to give guys fake numbers because they think it’s easier that way than telling him she’s not interested. Please safe us the damaged ego by being honest with us from the start.

2. GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH A GUY WITH THE PURPOSE OF EMPTYING HIS WALLET
I have seen so many guys go home dead broke after a date with a lady. This is just pure wickednes.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-7-wicked-things-women-do-to.html

Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by RoyalBlak007: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Trapqueen77

is this true cheesy
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Maxi112: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2016
grin cheesy grin

The poster above and below me sha
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Trapqueen77

is this true cheesy

grin go ask ur crew....
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
The Op is sop pained, he's definitely talking through experience grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Sweetnik22(f): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op y u stop na u for finish am undecided n I know sey u dey talk from experience.. grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Sweetnik22(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Maxi112:
grin cheesy grin

The poster above and below me sha
Happy sunday max smiley
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by RoyalBlak007: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin go ask ur crew....

Buhahahahahahahahahehehehehehohohoho!

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Maxi112: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Happy sunday max smiley
same here!

Modified I know who you are now, why the new handle?

Searching for you, hope you know what I meant grin

Hope your day going well?
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
cheesy wink
••••••
you forgot when we tell them we're underage cheesy that's my favorite 1
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin go ask ur crew....
grin grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Sweetnik22(f): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
author=Maxi112 post=49065376]same here!

Modified I know who you are now, why the new handle?

Searching for you, hope you know what I meant grin

Hope your day going well?
Hmmmm grin really? i was ban tho buh will come back by 2mao undecided
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin

grin long time never heard from u... We're u jailed as well?
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Maxi112: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hmmmm grin really? i was ban tho buh will come back by 2mao undecided
your offense? Rule 2 right? grin

I hope you went to church today?
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Sweetnik22(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Maxi112:
your offense? Rule 2 right? grin

I hope you went to church today?
My dear d tin tire me oo they just dey ban prsn anyhow for here undecided
Nope i didn't n u ?
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin long time never heard from u... We're u jailed as well?
No dear cheesy been frequenting the celebrities section more often smiley
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
No dear cheesy been frequenting the celebrities section more often smiley

Oohh I see.. grin

I won't be surprised if one day ul be in the Celebrity News as well wink tongue
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Maxi112: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

My dear d tin tire me oo they just dey ban prsn anyhow for here undecided
Nope i didn't n u ?
managed to go, am back now

Saw your mention yesterday but was reluctant to reply

I had to make an enquiry, before replying grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I see.. grin

I won't be surprised if one day ul be in the Celebrity News as well wink tongue
Amen oo grin grin

How's ur husby cheesy
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Sweetnik22(f): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Maxi112:
managed to go, am back now

Saw your mention yesterday but was reluctant to reply

I had to make an enquiry, before replying grin
Hmmmm undecided n who gave u d info na tongue
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Maxi112: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hmmmm undecided n who gave u d info na tongue
hahahah you won't understand grin

Sweetnik smiley I love that name grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Sweetnik22(f): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah you won't understand grin

Sweetnik smiley I love that name grin
Hmmmm.... ok ooo tongue tnx
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Amen oo grin grin

How's ur husby cheesy

Husby? cheesy. If everyone can have him, I don't want him... wink

So I don't have one atm... And u?
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Husby? cheesy. If everyone can have him, I don't want him... wink
So I don't have one atm... And u?
see as u are denying Royalblak grin
single to the core for almost 3 months now grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
see as u are denying Royalblak grin

single to the core for almost 3 months now grin

He decided to leave and choose his crew instead smiley.. But it's all good...I respect his decision..

So, were on the same level now... grin Singles...

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He decided to leave and choose his crew instead smiley.. But it's all good...I respect his decision..

So, were on the same level now... grin Singles...
His crew care to expatiate wink

You are a Lady.."New" Men would start flocking around u..but we men we gats toast and toast b4 we get one babe grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
His crew care to expatiate wink

You are a Lady.."New" Men would start flocking around u..but we men we gats toast and toast b4 we get one babe grin

grin hahahahah... I'm ready to find a "new" one..life must go on ooo even somebori shut his doors down.

I agree... Men never stop toasting hoes even when their gf is watching... grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahah... I'm ready to find a "new" one..life must go on ooo even somebori shut his doors down.

I agree... Men never stop toasting hoes even when their gf is watching... grin
Some men don't know what they have until they lose it..

Be happy dear..Better Men awaits smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Khris3(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
Women are known to be generally soft and tender while men get all the blames for doing all the nasty things in the world.

Even though women are of the fairer sex, women can be quite insensitive and wicked to men if they want to.

Below are 7 wicked things women do to men

1. GIVING A MAN A FAKE NUMBER
Nothing hurts a man’s ego more than getting a lady’s number only for him to later realise it was fake. Come on ladies, at least be nice enough to be honest with us. I understand ladies tend to give guys fake numbers because they think it’s easier that way than telling him she’s not interested. Please safe us the damaged ego by being honest with us from the start.

2. GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH A GUY WITH THE PURPOSE OF EMPTYING HIS WALLET
I have seen so many guys go home dead broke after a date with a lady. This is just pure wickednes.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-7-wicked-things-women-do-to.html
cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jarizod:
Some men don't know what they have until they lose it..

Be happy dear..Better Men awaits smiley
lol
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin go ask ur crew....
lol grin
Re: Must Read: 7 Wicked Things Women Do To Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Trapqueen77

is this true cheesy

I no you r one of them na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] / Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him / Meet The World's First Ever Smart Condom, I.con (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.