Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? (2251 Views)

"O Mohammed, We Sent U A Mercy To Humans" / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? / How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? by malvisguy212: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay now, so according to your myopic sense of reasoning, everyone that reads the Quran or any muslims are inclined tp this pathetic teaching that inspire them to bomb people isn't it?
NO. At least you are not one of them, my point is , why the majority belong to islam.
Re: Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? by Rilwayne001: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
NO. At least you are not one of them, my point is , why the majority belong to islam.

[b] Talking about the radical islamists springing up in this 21st century. ISIS is a politically motivated organisation who are using religion as a cover up to pursue their wicked act, same with BH and co. If you take note of how these groups started, you will agree with me that they weren't motivated by religion, rather their own selfish interest. Come to think of it, these people are really doing things that are totally against the teaching of Islam, What's your say on this? I guess nothing.

I believe these times are trying times for us against radical muslims who have taken it upon themselves to fulfill their selfish insterests and desires. All these will be forgotten when things get back to normal.

If we are to go for the history of atrocities commited by christians in the name of christ, this thread cannot contain it. This radical muslims haven't done quarter of what christians have done in the name of christ. I just hope God take control of their life and they stop their evil act.

You problem is, you are not ready to read. You just come here to type your hocus-pocus, and when you are confronted with glaring truth about your religion, you'll begin to copying and pasting irrelevant stuffs here.

My point is, islam is totally against the barbaric act of these radical muslims springing up this day. The teaching the Prophet (SAW) brought is indeed a mercy to mankind and not the other way round as been bastardized by fanatic ret.ards that claimed to be muslim, and not what you have have wanted us to believe by attaching and basing your assumption on the actions if these fanatics.

This https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam indeed is the mercy of God. [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
truthman2012:

No be ya quran talk am?

Put up your defence now if you have any.
do you have any prophesy about a one-eyed god in your bible? if yes please provide the verse, if no i will make point no.1 why muhammad is regarded as a mercy to the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reminder: The Six Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal / Questions And Answers About The Jinns / Saudi Hajj 2015 Stampede Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.