Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander (3937 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Opioko: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Let's start shooting guys cool

For the ladies, I think it's Softysparky

Don't know for the guys sad

over to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by sinaj(f): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
lemme seat in d front row nd wait for dem fellaz cool

1 Like

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Opioko: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
sinaj:
lemme seat in d front row nd wait for dem fellaz cool
you're quite pretty... cool
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Afrok(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, there is nothing like MOST BEAUTIFUL cos wen u think u've seen all abt beauty, dnt be surprised u've seen nothin.

All those that have won most beautiful pageant are not necessarily the most beautiful, they were likely the most beautiful among those represented.

3 Likes

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by ZedX6: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by tygaweezy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
this thread is officially closed!! No one is more handsum dan me!!!! hohohohohoahahaha #lookin_for_trouble #lolz

1 Like

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
No one but Sexxkillz

www.nairaland.com/sexxkillz

5 Likes

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by ZedX6: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:

Ebe ka e gara since?
I miss'm?

1 Like

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by lanicky(f): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pretty female romancelander are..

STARSHYNE
Miracy
elantraceey
Missmossy
MzLaurel
sinaj
AfricanApple
Jennimma
nd ggrin..na aww! I forgot she's bisexual cry

Male romancelander.. With 7 packs

Kelvingraphics lipsrsealed
Laguna1...
Kinglekan undecided
LogoDWhiz..
Tomfrench
S.eun (sarcasm)lipsrsealed
dygeasy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by babyBB: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Laniky
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by elantraceey(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:
STARSHYNE Miracy elantraceey Missmossy MzLaurel sinaj AfricanApple nd ggrin..na aww! I forgot she's bisexual cry
Awww I'm blushing cheesy cheesy .

You should top that list you know wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:
I miss'm?

a missi'rim gi small.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by ZedX6: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:

im missi'rim gi small.
Small? Ok. Odinma
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by ZedX6: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
babyBB:
Laniky
Why are you lying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by lanicky(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
elantraceey:

Awww I'm blushing cheesy cheesy .

You should top that list you know wink

Lol...don't blush green white green oo cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by babyBB: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Petra
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by elantraceey(f): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

Lol...don't blush green white green oo cheesy
Thanks.

No nau , I won't ...I think red is better grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Most of these popular monikers are not that cute compared to those that peep. If u want to see fine babes, check those viewing threads. grin

3 Likes

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
If there is anything I've learnt from this thread, it's that people like to feel important.

If the op had simply stated that softysparky was the most pretty, he would have most undoubtedly been bashed by these same monickers that are following his example.

Bottom line, every one here is an attention seeker. We just like being hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
I just caught one now, babyBB abi Nokia torch Deni.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by lanicky(f): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
babyBB:
Laniky

Thanks...

You look more beautiful than (HATERS.com) smiley
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Rosemary216(f): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
watchin wit my glasses!! cool cool cool
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Marcus2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
No one.
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oya..
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by kinglekan: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:
_STARSHYNE _Miracy _elantraceey _Missmossy MzLaurel _sinaj _AfricanApple _Jennimma _nd ggrin..na aww! I forgot she's bisexual cry

_Kelvingraphics lipsrsealed _Laguna1... _Kinglekan undecided _LogoDWhiz.. _Tomfrench S.eun (sarcasm)lipsrsealed _dygeasy
grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by AfricanApple(f): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:
STARSHYNE Miracy elantraceey Missmossy MzLaurel sinaj AfricanApple Jennimma nd ggrin..na aww! I forgot she's bisexual cry

Kelvingraphics lipsrsealed Laguna1... Kinglekan undecided LogoDWhiz.. Tomfrench S.eun (sarcasm)lipsrsealed dygeasy
awwwwwwwww kiss
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by Tolzeal(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
✔✔✔✔
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by LEvuls(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sum bori shoe bera menshun mai Nem noun baefur I com meat mother
Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by czarr(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....the most handsome romancelander?
them plenty sha.
most pretty romancelander?
them plenty sha.

.....the ones wey get reasonable comments no de fine sef.
na the detailers,and self acclaimed 'comedians' the ode dem come de fine.(God is not partial) grin.....

1 Like

Re: Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander by redgem(f): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Let me think....most handsome is Tomfrench Still thinking and searching Brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Pics / My Experience With A Street Babe. / World’s First Public ‘masturbation Booth’ For Men Opens In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.