Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (4523 Views)

Daura President Results On Google / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hit like if you believe cramjones is a big fool.

He's bigger than a foool sef. Words cant define d stup1dity he possess

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
shopisky:
Initially, while reading the post, I thought the OP was only being naive. But after someone revealed his previous post about Jonathan where he called him all sort of names, I say to you CramJones, you are a STEWPID 1DIOT

Just imagine what d idiott wrote against gej early this year

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by chesterlee(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cramjones is as dull as the Dullard!

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:
PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

Again, we must desist from calling the president names. What in the world is "Daura President"? This must stop! Let us join Hands and support PMB who means well for the progress of this country!

-CramJones
He continues to be the Daura President cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by jackymfon: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
You will reap what you sow, too late to cry now, just suck it up

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by nationwide1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
akoaki:
There is too much of violent and hateful language on nairaland. There would be consequences for this recklessness some day. No nigerian, no matter his status deserve to be degraded by anyone on a public platform. Posters should please keep their anger and emotions in check when expressing views in the public domain.
When did you join Nairaland or when were you born?

I don't support the notion of insulting the office of the president but why didn't bring on this sermon earlier.

I hope it's not hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by akoaki(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
nationwide1:

When did you join Nairaland or when were you born?

I don't support the notion of insulting the office of the president but why didn't bring on this sermon earlier.

I hope it's not hypocrisy.

I wrote earlier i dont like to be caught in the crossfire of your ill conceived battle. Please excuse me and I'm out of here.
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
I just wonder why Seun allows offensive and highly abusive words to be continually used unchecked on this forum. Nairaland is becoming a big joke !
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
The dullard of Daura

10 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:
I just wonder why Seun allows offensive and highly abusive words to be continually used unchecked on this forum. Nairaland is becoming a big joke !
When seun opened a thread proposing to ban yhose that insulted GEJ,the APC e warriors rejected it arguing that GEJ is not a nairalander so rule 2 does not apply now the table has turned lt is our turn to shine and since the dullard is not a nairalander rule two does not apply

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:
PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

Again, we must desist from calling the president names. What in the world is "Daura President"? This must stop! Let us join Hands and support PMB who means well for the progress of this country!

-CramJones
I expect Buhari to address President Jacob Zuma as President Julius Nyerede.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by applord: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:
[s]PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

-CramJones[/s]

More like [size=14pt]CRACK JOKES[/size] grin

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by bunmititi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:
your father!

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by nwadiuko1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Imanuelle:

Chillax man,

2 wrongs won't make it right.
if 2 wrongs can't make a right.....then I say we make it 3

Buhari is too dull

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by nwadiuko1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
I expect Buhari to address President Jacob Zuma as President Julius Nyerede.
or call the american president barrack osama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
When seun opened a thread proposing to ban yhose that insulted GEJ,the APC e warriors rejected it arguing that GEJ is not a nairalander so rule 2 does not apply now the table has turned lt is our turn to shine and since the dullard is not a nairalander rule two does not apply

Well,I wouldn't say you're wrong but I think things like this one should not be encouraged. You can prove that you are better than 'Apc e warriors' by allowing decorum to be your watch-word on any public forum like Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by doublewisdom: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari na dullard! Simple and short!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
may thunder fire you for being an extreme hypocrite person. Useless attention seekers.

U and your dullard master never chin chon tin.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by onimcee1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
. Nice one @ OP. I align myself with this your INNUENDO.
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Bugatie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Bugatie(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ohammadike:
Attention seeking iddiot

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by cvibe2: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by major466(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Ur preaching is too late.

We begged, We pleaded to them to Stop denigrating d office of d president while GEJ was incharge they never agreed. Seun and his mods gave them more support when they declared that GEJ is not a nairalander hence no offence if He was insulted. We reasoned that GEJ kids might be members n won't b happy reading insults heaped on their father, our plea was rubbished with insult upon insult.

Retar.ded, clueless, otuoke fisherman, bastard, etc where freely used on the person of d president. His wife was not spared, shepoptamus etc. All these coming from apc supporters mostly from South West.

Now the precedence has been set, no going back. No plea will Stop d retaliation. Whoever enters there must collect.

Karma!
Actually Mr Seun tried to make it an offence for a Nairalander to insult political office holders in august last year. But members of All Progressive Confidence e jet fighters kicked against it calling the attempt an infringement on freedom of expression. Cited Facebook, Twitter as examples of sites where freedom of speech is paramount. They blasted that insulting politicians especially GEJ is their fundamental human rights and nobody will take it away from them. That was how they stopped the owner of Nairaland from implementing the proposed rule.
The children of anger derived joy and happiness from insulting Jonathan every second. To them, a day without insults is like going for a whole day without food. Unfortunately for them this time around, the heat of insults has been multiplied double fold on their messiah. grin
Funny, what goes around comes around.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by front247: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
funkiebully:
Animalistic OP, when u were insulting GEJ n d wife u never knew d table will turn. The precedence u people set must be followed to d latter.

Aura dullard ain't seen something yet
law of nature will catch up with them

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by BLOTRS: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cram jone, if i got you right, you opened this thread to affirm buharis name as 'Daura President' right? we've heard

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
cramjones:

-CramJones
[/s]

TRASH

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
hotice01:
DEAR CRAMJONES,
YOU ARE A VERY SOPHISTICATED AND HIGHLY EDUCATED HYPOCRITICAL ATTENTION SEEKING IDIO.T!IM SURE THE BEST DEFINITION OF STUPIDI.TY IS CRAMJONES.

STOP LOOKING FOR CHEAP ATTENTION WITHOUT SUBSTANCE,GET A LIFE AND STOP THIS SENSELESS DISPLAY OF CHEAP STIPUDI.TY.

NO ONE GIVES A FUQ ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS,KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF,SAVE US THE TORTURE OF YOUR STUPIDI.TY.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
akoaki:
There is too much of violent and hateful language on nairaland. There would be consequences for this recklessness some day. No nigerian, no matter his status deserve to be degraded by anyone on a public platform. Posters should please keep their anger and emotions in check when expressing views in the public domain.
[/s]

You should have said this like 2yrs ago

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by VonScott(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
angry
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Cram, save you strength. The Jonathanians are still very very bitter over their loss and are still yet to get over the shock. Calling him names may just be the only tonic which can help the pathetic losers rest at night.

Please allow the jesters to indulge themselves. It's a free world.
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by tafrica(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Having read previous posts from cramjones; I submit that hypocrisy cascades through his system which could later be detrimental to his health, he lacks any kind of moral standard to restrain people from calling papa all sorts of name.
Since you, cramjones, could not post such "TAKE" as this in the past, your nauseating
-word releasing mouth is hereby shut up permanently.
I didn't want to, but I was forced to like the FTC.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by papaejima1: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
You are the man my man!
Take am joor....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Refused To Sign 2016 Budget / 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate / 5 Minutes Rain Washes Off Governor Wike New Road Commissioned My Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.