Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (4525 Views)

Daura President Results On Google / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Franzeez(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:
PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

Again, we must desist from calling the president names. What in the world is "Daura President"? This must stop! Let us join Hands and support PMB who means well for the progress of this country!

-CramJones

I swear you and Buhari are both the same dull and senseless people. Stop seeking attention here you are Nobody.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Here2BustnScrew: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:
PMB has shown so much class and resilience in the face of political jesters. Did he goof by saying West Germany? Yes, but who doesn't? Do we refer to NEPA instead of PHCN? Yes - so what's the difference? Is Merkel a Nigerian name? No. So why must PMB be subjected to pronounce it right?

Again, we must desist from calling the president names. What in the world is "Daura President"? This must stop! Let us join Hands and support PMB who means well for the progress of this country!

-CramJones
support who? God forbid. This is just the beginning. you asked for it and you will surely get it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Ur preaching is too late.

We begged, We pleaded to them to Stop denigrating d office of d president while GEJ was incharge they never agreed. Seun and his mods gave them more support when they declared that GEJ is not a nairalander hence no offence if He was insulted. We reasoned that GEJ kids might be members n won't b happy reading insults heaped on their father, our plea was rubbished with insult upon insult.

Retar.ded, clueless, otuoke fisherman, bastard, etc where freely used on the person of d president. His wife was not spared, shepoptamus etc. All these coming from apc supporters mostly from South West.

Now the precedence has been set, no going back. No plea will Stop d retaliation. Whoever enters there must collect.

Karma!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:
I just wonder why Seun allows offensive and highly abusive words to be continually used unchecked on this forum. Nairaland is becoming a big joke !

Do me i do you

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Well,I wouldn't say you're wrong but I think things like this one should not be encouraged. You can prove that you are better than 'Apc e warriors' by allowing decorum to be your watch-word on any public forum like Nairaland.

[size=80pt]NO[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 6:05am On Jun 14, 2015
[s]
obailala:
Cram, save you strength. The Jonathanians are still very very bitter over their loss and are still yet to get over the shock. Calling him names may just be the only tonic which can help the pathetic losers rest at night.

Please allow the jesters to indulge themselves. It's a free world.
[/s]

Once you see the guilt ones you will know

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by saintneo(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

totalbullcrap!

The reunification of East & West Germany happened over two decades ago. Only a person that lives in the past will call Germany - West Germany. Buhari needs to be brought up to speed with current events if we must make progress.

New post on Dreaming Nigeria Blog - don't forget to leave your comments The Solar Power Solution
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Bifwoli: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
If Jesus of Nazareth was humiliated,abused and misrepresented then who is a mere Buhari to expect special treatment? Even Obama knows well and respects the freedom of speech so he never expects special treatment.

If you accept public office then you've also accepted dislike and always expect public opprobrium .That's the law of nature and it respects no man.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by fearless2014: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2015
For clarification sake - Daura President is part one of Buhari's names, the BRAINLESS ONE is still loading......

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by fearless2014: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2015
ibietela2:

Do me i do you
Man no go vex!!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by papoose999(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
walahi na dis cramjones mumu pass 4 nigeria c shiit points he wan use cover up 4 d Daura President...durin pres jona admin mk patience just throw one small bomb d whole naija peeps go dey laugh dey bug d woman nw u tryn 2 cover up 4 d dullard...imagine a president in d 21st century sayn germany is west germany ah cmon is he dat dumb?
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by alexlee50: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Op are u saying people should stop calling the president names? Where were you when people called Jonathan clueless? I bet you were one of them. Now it is the turn of PMB, being called duara dullard , u are complaining? Unfortunately this is just the beginning of the name calling, as he fails meet the high expectations of nigerians, as nigerians wait impatiently for the change, the name calling would become worse.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by mackween: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2015
Daura President.....this name is something else. Nigerians can give names. But GEJ was given all sort of degrading names throughout his tenure which extended even to his wife and kids and it was 'fun' to some folks. undecided
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by obailala(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

Once you see the guilt ones you will know
Guilty of what if I nay ask?
Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by ArodeTsolaye: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
I expect Buhari to address President Jacob Zuma as President Julius Nyerede.

blehehehehe!

Re: My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Muhamadu Buhari, DD

(DD = "Daura President")

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Douglas Rd, Owerri, Imo State. Dirty(photos) / PDP Captures Kano / Owerri Unknown Gunmen Walking About Freely Today And Shooting - FAKE NEWS !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.