Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls (4197 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why I Hate Girls (my Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:
In the immortal words of Lord 50 cent "niqqa, stop chasing hos. That's hustling backwards. Chase the paper, and watch the hos chase you"
that nigga is one smart azz Mofoka, maybe the smartest to rock a mic in hip-hop (practically)
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by MrsChima(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
You need to figure out why are you attracting those type of girls. All girls aren't the same and attract what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by olasmith10(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
op, ur tot mirrors mine..I had a terrible experience with my ex...despite d fact dat I wasn't earning a fat income, I still did my best by paying for her sch fees( her dad is late) and also got and apartment for her fully furnished for conducive learning condition.. plus oda miscellaneous expenses.. she still told me I wasn't doing enough just because she gets so much attention from men. i changed her fone like 3 times so dat she won't feel for dos guys disturbing her with money..to make d Mata worst, she said it was gng to b a no - sex relationship which I agreed to...Now at d end, she called me one day after lots of cold attitude to tell me she wasn't interested in d relationship again..dat I should tell her ao much av spent so dat she can refund it..
I was speechless. just told her not to bother..

at times, I may Dev feelings for a lady buh along d line, everything ll just go cold weneva I remb d past
I v decided to just b alone and concentrate more on my personal development and career..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
olasmith10:
op, ur tot mirrors mine..I had a terrible experience with my ex...despite d fact dat I wasn't earning a fat income, I still did my best by paying for her sch fees( her dad is late) and also got and apartment for her fully furnished for conducive learning condition.. plus oda miscellaneous expenses.. she still told me I wasn't doing enough just because she gets so much attention from men. i changed her fone like 3 times so dat she won't feel for dos guys disturbing her with money..to make d Mata worst, she said it was gng to b a no - sex relationship which I agreed to...Now at d end, she called me one day after lots of cold attitude to tell me she wasn't interested in d relationship again..dat I should tell her ao much av spent so dat she can refund it..
I was speechless. just told her not to bother..

at times, I may Dev feelings for a lady buh along d line, everything ll just go cold weneva I remb d past
I v decided to just b alone and concentrate more on my personal development and career..

Let the hungry girl be. Make she go taste another guy make she see whether he go give her free hand. She's a stupid monkey, I would say u let her be. Let her realise her mistake and look for you.
My own ex, I did a lot for her, wasn't working yet I changed her fone,twice, bought for her sister did things for her, worked on admission for her to school. Instead she follow man, go em village switch off fone for three weeks day f*uck the guy left right and center.
I bone, did a lot for her, instead she kept on misbehaving, I kept on doing her good.

Today, as I type this to you, a funny occurrence happened, I called a girl whom she happens to know very well, she got angry and was like... why would I call another girl and tell her I was coming for a wedding, her friends wedding instead of me calling her. I laughed. She doesn't even tag the other guy unlike before.
Maybe she has learnt her mistakes, maybe she hasn't that's her problem, but what I know is this, like it or not, my memories won't live her heart just like that. So bro u did well, let your good pay u back, learn to travel like me, meet new ladies, Nigeria, dubai, anywhere, who knows, you might get to fall in love later with... the right person

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by sarmiie(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

that nigga is one smart azz Mofoka, maybe the smartest to rock a mic in hip-hop (practically)

I beg to differ, bro. In my opinion, Nas is the smartest. Streetwise, tho, fitty is on point.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:

I beg to differ, bro. In my opinion, Nas is the smartest. Streetwise, tho, fitty is on point.

Yes o! Nasty nas is one intelligent dude. But maybe they are talking about business-wise...u dig.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by sarmiie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:

Yes o! Nasty nas is one intelligent dude. But maybe they are talking about business-wise...u dig.

If it's business wise, then definitely fitty's up there with sean combs for sure.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:

If it's business wise, then definitely fitty's up there with sean combs for sure.

Yea, and Shawn Carter.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:

I'm talking business wise bro not lyrically 50 is one if the best business men to grace hip hop, nasty nas is a dope mofo but big L is better, check him out.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

I'm talking business wise bro not lyrically 50 is one if the best business men to grace hip hop, nasty nas is a dope mofo but big L is better, check him out.

That's blasphemy. Don't get me wrong, Big L is dope, but HE IS NOT better than Nas. Big L is dope with word play and multi-sylabic rhyme patters, but Nas is on another level...storytelling, lyrics, dept, rhyme structure, cadence, delivery, flow...COME ON! Even some of your favorite rappers agree that Nas is the best ever.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by sarmiie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

Oh....when you put it that way, there's no way I can disagree. Big L huh?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by sarmiie(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:

Yea, and Shawn Carter.

Husband of beyonce knowles. Guilty of dumbing down his lyrics because he thinks his audience are dumb. Singer of "tom ford". The consummate business man............I give u, ladies and gentlemen, JAY Z.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Portsmouth86:

I really feel for you guys, I personally am not from Nigeria, however my husband is and he still lives there, when I heard about this I was really shocked because its not very common here in England for women to do that, there are some of course but very rare. I am very independent yet my husband is the man of the house.

My husband works in security and at first was ashamed to tell me what he did for a living, thinking I would be bothered that his job is not well paid, I told him he has a job which is the most important thing, and I don't love him for his job description, he could have the most worst job on earth, that wouldn't change how i feel about him, having the love of family and friends is priceless.

If women or even a man say they have no job then I'm sorry I believe you can find something your hands can do if you don’t have a job. As they say no one is born without a talent.

I am sure if a woman truly is sincere you will find her one day, not all women are the same there are good ones still about, even in Naija wink
You? Not a Nigerian? Really with the way you just typed? Really? Hmmm I smell rat!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:
I was just thinking of it now, and I think I have a problem. It is not that I am not attracted to girls, I am. I like sex, I like talking to a girl, touching her, the way it makes me feel and all that. I love falling in love. But, over the years, I have grown to hate girls. Cos, I discovered that MONEY is so important in their world. Everything is money, money, money.

Also cos girls always feel like if they sleep with you, they are doing you a favor. I think this is a silly notion. Just now, this girl wanted me to hook her with a rich guy, and I said she should describe herself or send me a pic, but she said she couldn't do that. So, I said she should at least come around, and after I see her, I would be able to know her selling point, so as to connect her with that Money Bag guy she wants me to connect her with. I said I would at least give her 2k for transport. She said..."Hmm! Sorry, I can't come and see you. You don't have money." It just made me hate girls more. It made me understand why some guys treat girls like thrash after they make big money.

This is a girl that needs my help, yet she is giving me condition...as if she would be doing me a favor. What is the use of girls on this earth sef. Okay, I love love, and companionship, but when some girls start to try to use that puzzy power, it annoys me.

You have my sympathy, honestly. The whole thing is quite ridiculous and embarrassing embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Portsmouth86(f): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
You? Not a Nigerian? Really with the way you just typed? Really? Hmmm I smell rat!

No rat here I'm afraid grin i am 100 % born and bred in Portsmouth, England, UK
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Portsmouth86(f): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2015
kayo80:

Lovely comment. I wish to find a girl with your kind of mentality one day. Thanks for this comment.

You will, when the time is right just don't go looking for it, be patient after all good things come to those who wait.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2015
czarr:
.....The rate at which gals like money only increases.
I stopped complaining, and started working smart/hard.
their love of money only gets me motivated to make that money.

.....but I'm doing it for myself not for dem gals. grin....
Real nigga cool
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Portsmouth86:

No rat here I'm afraid grin i am 100 % born and bred in Portsmouth, England, UK

lols y? what fun do you derive from lying...Oh Lord you just typed in Nigeria accent Sis! Thr are ways we true nigerians type but anyways no P...U from Portmouth or not..I don't fucking care- whr in Portmouth are you bred? Born and bred! 1009ja

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Portsmouth86(f): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lols y? what fun do you derive from lying...Oh Lord you just typed in Nigeria accent Sis! Thr are ways we true nigerians type but anyways no P...U from Portmouth or not..I don't fucking care- whr in Portmouth are you bred? Born and bred! 1009ja

I have no reason to lie, I don't see anything that I typed that comes across as a Nigerian accent, I grew up in a town called Southsea, my pic is on my profile, maybe I pick up on the lingo from reading this forum, I am learning to speak Yoruba and I can read Pidgin, my apologies you have to think I would lie about such a thing.

Thank you for your opinion though ill take it on board , stay blessed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portsmouth

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
BANGERLEE1:

Bro you are wrong, she is right. She is born and bred in Portsmouth

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by humilitypays(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
This male-hate for females is becoming more rampant in Nigeria and its dangerous for our society!

Ladies, pls start talking to your friends to be nice to guys because this hate trend for females by Nigerian guys can explode into sth scary in the society.

Money is important, but let's not allow the quest and desire for money to becloud our good sense of human judgment.

Don't feel less concerned when u read stories like this thinking and believing that it doesn't concern u; it will affect u directly or indirectly with time.

Increased rape, murder, abuse, bartering and harming of women in a society start like this.

The South African xenophobia started like play like play...South Africans gradually developed hatred for Nigerians and other black foreigners and in 2015 it exploded!

Ladies pls caution yourselves.

Guys too, make una chill....I understand how the poster feels but let's also remember that they are our sisters.

Lastly, guys pls always talk to your sisters too...help them to understand men by giving them honest advice about handling men and relationship.

Pls take heart @poster, that's part of the travails of a young Nigerian guy struggling to be a man, you are not alone, so calm down and work hard/pray.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by eaglejay13(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bro you need some good Puci to get rid of this mindset and some love from a reasonable Caring girl. I'll always hate bitcches but never all girls because we have few loving beautiful sweet ladies it's just that the ratio of bitcches to reasonable girls is 100:1.

I would say 1000:1 bro
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
eaglejay13:

I would say 1000:1 bro
hahahahahahahahaha bro easy on them the ratio you stated is too high
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Mightyguy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
humilitypays:
This male-hate for females is becoming more rampant in Nigeria and its dangerous for our society!

Ladies, pls start talking to your friends to be nice to guys because this hate trend for females by Nigerian guys can explode into sth scary in the society.

Money is important, but let's not allow the quest and desire for money to becloud our good sense of human judgment.

Don't feel less concerned when u read stories like this thinking and believing that it doesn't concern u; it will affect u directly or indirectly with time.

Increased rape, murder, abuse, bartering and harming of women in a society start like this.

The South African xenophobia started like play like play...South Africans gradually developed hatred for Nigerians and other black foreigners and in 2015 it exploded!

Ladies pls caution yourselves.

Guys too, make una chill....I understand how the poster feels but let's also remember that they are our sisters.

Lastly, guys pls always talk to your sisters too...help them to understand men by giving them honest advice about handling men and relationship.

Pls take heart @poster, that's part of the travails of a young Nigerian guy struggling to be a man, you are not alone, so calm down and work hard/pray.
are u preaching to them?? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Ladies Which Do You Prefer French Kiss Or Australian Kiss? / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.