Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (65594 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ayusco85(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2015
chatterly:

NAF1 was bought by Obasanjo towards the end of his tenure but was first used by Yaradua,It was not bought by Jonathan.

u dey mind the goat? leave all these confused Tanoids
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ajebuter(f): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2015
anonimi:

APC excels in only these things-

- Hypocrisy.
- Empty promises
- Paparazzi photos.

[img]http://therealside.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Hypocracy.jpg[/im

You forgot to add:
Half truths
Falsohood
Propaganda
Power tussle
Egomania
Self-destructiveness

These in the end will bring them down!

Two years! Top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by imakewealth: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2015
sleekpro:
See as him pose like say him sabi wetin dey write dai!

Olodo wey no go school sef!

I pitty naija sha!

Country wey blind man d lead!

U wey go school, what have U achieved?? U can NEVER be as great as Buhari till u die so stop hating
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ajebuter(f): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2015
coolbis:
at a point I actually thought the youths of this country have completely lost morales. Aside the fact that PMB is d president of this country, he is a senior citizen without blemishes unlike so many of our leaders. He deserves atleast some respect as an elder. But I wont be so surprised cos some of these lads who continuosly curse their future by insulting mr Buhari may not even be proud of their fathers if at all they've got one.

So u guys can think of morality and elder blah blah blah?

Did u guys ever accorded GEJ the respect he deserved as an elder and president?

Now you want that for PMB?

Isn't that hypocrisy and double standard?

Just thinking out loud.
Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Mrlady: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

am sure your papa can never get to that level in his life......PMB has reached d highest level in his carrier endeavour.....so continue hating. #Mstcheww
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by lexy2014: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
this government is more of photo and travelling up and down like going to WEST GERMANY TO SEE THEIR PRESIDENT undecided. if I say dullard of duara now, some people that are hypocrite will be angry, because of that I won't say the dullard of duara but THE DUARA DULLARD. lipsrsealed
buhari called germany west germany, u called daura duara. So can we say u are better than he is or otherwise, considering that u repeatedly made d same mistake?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ajebuter(f): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
this abuses should stop...its not really funny..

Did you call for a stop during GEJ's tenure?

APC and double standard and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by lexy2014: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2015
freshvine:
Daft man. News makers don't read news. grin
Really, that's quite revealing. So what are u doing on nairaland and what does that make u, a news maker or news reader? Are u not in d same category with buhari?
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2015
skak:
Buhari you are once a dictator but now you are the most reliable and trusted politician you are an exemplary. carry go Baba.

One love Mr. President
So, what's so special about Buhari in d presidential jet. Others ve bin dere so?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by malonephill(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2015
freshvine:
Get your job done. News makers don't read news. grin
cool
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by porka: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2015
This must be the first time in 30 years that this cow milking dullard is checking a newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Abumadea: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2015
ionsman:

When your father manages to be chairman of landlords association of your area, let me know....
No, when he becomes chief tenant of his rented face me I face u house, he should let us know.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Felaak47(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

guy re u sure a human type the word FOOL to make sure u are not a robot.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by porka: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2015
[size=13pt]“Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.
“You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime
Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

“Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian
President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty and joblessness.

“Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft
for just one year.

“Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy.

“We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways.”We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

“What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?" - Buhari

http://www.sisicalabar.com/buhari-in-london-says-he-will-resuscitate-nigerian-airways-we-ll-bring-all-the-aircrafts-in-the-presidential-fleet-into-the-nigerian-airways-and-within-a-year-increase-the-fleet-into-about-20/[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by summerflame(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Chai!!! Bro. You are just too wicked. See as u finished that guy.. Lol. Happy Sunday
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by dapsonlou(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Bugatie:

Buhari be like "if I catch these people calling me Daura President ehh"...

That jet must be heading to West Germany

To Sir Buharis defense Germany was two countries when he was in power, East and West Germany and the area baba Visited use to be West Germany. It's a slip of tongue
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by summerflame(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Looking at the pictures of your deformed father?
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by dapsonlou(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

I can bet you gained nothing from Gej administration that you want to kill yourself over his matter. To disrespecting our President
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Edusouls(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

shut up monkey, you wey go school waiting dey ur empty and rusty brain, try win election for president of ur common village meeting,talkless of becoming the president of nigeria, na only smelling mouth u get, you are likely to end up a lowly life, educated illiterate...
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Whylagos: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2015
Is this part of an active mentioned? Flying? Five foreign trips in 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Bugatie(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2015
dapsonlou:

To Sir Buharis defense Germany was two countries when he was in power, East and West Germany and the area baba Visited use to be West Germany. It's a slip of tongue

OK sir, no vex, na joke I dey joke o....

Cos I know say Buhari sabi book wella

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Ifebazz(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2015
skak:
Buhari you are once a dictator but now you are the most reliable and trusted politician you are an exemplary. carry go Baba.

One love Mr. President
Why don't the admin scrutinise topics and language? " you are once dictator..." what kind of grammar is that?
In my opinion, West Germany is not so exemplary, well, except of course, for fellow dullards like you.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by summerflame(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Kill yourself
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Toks2008(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2015
heryeendey:
HANDSOME PRESIDO

Yes o,even at 73 and that gives me hope that i go fine till i grow old lol.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by klax(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Christoskurion:
So nice! When Dr Goodluck Jonathan was buying them to replace the old jet he was distructively criticized and was called all sorts of derogative names but thank God that it is now befitting to our President Buhari. Know that words are not cheap and we will account for any single evil word we have spoken one day before Almighty God. Again,whatsoever a man sow same he will reap someday.

May God of heaven bless you. Amen non.

This was the same jet Gej bought and apc goats went virus and called him all sort of names but today see their mofos GMB sitting on it so relaxed. GMB shoukd have board Arik Air to the summit or even ride a motorbike or trek to the summit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Edusouls(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
this government is more of photo and travelling up and down like going to WEST GERMANY TO SEE THEIR PRESIDENT undecided. if I say dullard of duara now, some people that are hypocrite will be angry, because of that I won't say the dullard of duara but THE DUARA DULLARD. lipsrsealed
na u be the dumb fool, waiting u don achieve for this ur age? Na only talk talk, senseless illiterate
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2015
That's the president of a country who reads not only listen, last time i saw him reading the Sun now the nation, carry go my presido
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Rubis(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Lots of frustrated ignoramous on this thread.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Gentelsoul: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Reading things on point good anyway.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Where is President Michele of West Germany heading to this time?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Edusouls(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Flets:
What's up with all these picture sessions?

So Buhari has the time to pose for pics in a jet he once condemned?

When are we going to start seeing and feeling governance. Petrol is still scarce and price of commodities have increased by a minimum of 15% in the last two weeks

When are we going to start feeling like Nigeria has a president?

Nigerians have better selfies, enough of the pics...... We yearn for action on the campaign promises
shut up, for six what did gej achieve, this man never reach one month, u dey here they talk talk, will he acheieve his campaign promises in one 16days...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.