Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (65593 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by tola9ja: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rr
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ramdris(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria agent of positive CHANGE. Y'all should watch out!
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Otunbatrafford: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
It's well my presidio.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by anonimi: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Good to see a president that reads newspapers himself,not one that depends on edited version from his aides.

The key word being SEE as in a paparazzi photo-op.

If the Daura President actually reads he would not have said-

- Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission.
- President Michelle of Western Germany.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by dadydee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ocelot2006(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
I thought he was selling off the presidential jets. Especially after the APC castigated GEJ for the fleet.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by preselect(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
And he's reading Tinubu's "The Nation"? No wonder!

probably why he remains a clueless dullard.

i hope he wont fly into Soviet Union to meet with Marshall Krushnev

#BrainlessnessInTheGenes

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by cvibe2: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Seems PMB missed travelling all the while he was in Daura.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by jck1976(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
And he's reading Tinubu's "The Nation"? No wonder!

He is reading Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by simdam500(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Young03: pls who is dat man?

He his a man which they claim doesn't have waec but now ruling the waec-ee, waec-er, and the waec itself... again he his from daura.

The Nigeria President! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bugatie:

Buhari be like "if I catch these people calling me Daura President ehh"...

That jet must be heading to West Germany

How you take know? You supposed to be Atiku's Marabout. grin cheesy

The plane is heading direct to Anfela Michelle, President & commander-in-chief of Western Zermany. cheesy grin

That kufir lady who doesn't cover head with veil sef. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by gragraboy: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleekpro:
See as him pose like say him sabi wetin dey write dai!

Olodo wey no go school sef!

I pitty naija sha!

Country wey blind man d lead!
You wey go school and your 2 eye open, wetin you contribute for this country?
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by favourelisha(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Infact God must CHANGE this chanji no be true at all.God will punish the dullard,shebi na GEJ buy all this things.Just watch before he leaves 2019 he'll sell all this jets and claim no money in naija at the back he'll convert it to his life and personal family properties and name it buharam airlines. Dullard must be removed by fire by force,their change is fake.uote author=sleekpro post=34743842]See as him pose like say him sabi wetin dey write dai!

I pitty naija sha!

Country wey blind man d lead![/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
nice...
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by BLOTRS: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
probably reading about osun workers protest
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Gogetta(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

Poverty don finish this one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by atlwireles: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
anonimi:

The key word being SEE as in a paparazzi photo-op.

If the Daura President actually reads he would not have said-

- Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission.
- President Michelle of Western Germany.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by hedonistic: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yeah. This is exactly why gullible Nigerians voted for him. To strike meticulous poses inside presidential jets and convoys, while hunger and premature death ravages Osun State and other parts of the country. "Change" is here, and this change goes about with a very diligent photographer. Una never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by 1009ja: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
The NATION just scored big!
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by oladimeji09(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
u that educated what number are u in Nigeria?
they don't even know u in ur family!
mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Zakkyoz: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Can He READ

No he can't. Your father in EVIL FOREST should go and read for him. onura!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by anonimi: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
ocelot2006:
I thought he was selling off the presidential jets. Especially after the APC castigated GEJ for the fleet.

APC excels in only these things-

- Hypocrisy.
- Empty promises
- Paparazzi photos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by currentss(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
It is high time he acted
many days now nothing to count form him befor one knows it the four years will end

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by tJAY3(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

u be mumu of highest order. Ode
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by CSTR2: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
lol.
Look at the way he is staring as if he understands anything there.
oloshi president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Sabotage4700(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
he is ur president like it or not. haters should go to hell. shikena!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Bonethugss: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
shocked so my president dey read newspaper?

Abeg OP, which particular newspaper be that? I wan buy one full page for the newspaper, make I design my CV put there. Presido fit see am come consider me for Minister of Petroleum Resources. undecided cool embarassed

Mr President, I learnt you are now in South Africa, please don't forget to take pictures close to the ZUMA rock there (no pun intended). grin

But Sir, on behalf of all well meaning Nairalanders (TANoids excluded angry), I will like to ask you Sir, have you seen the movie titled 'Around The World In 80 Days' directed by Michael Anderson in 1956? Or the 2004 version directed by Frank Coraci? Are you trying to release a 2015 version Sir? We Nairalanders and indeed all Nigerians will love to know Sir. Thank you! smiley

Dude, u killed me

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by philips70(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
anonimi:

APC excels in only these things-

- Hypocrisy.
- Empty promises
- Paparazzi photos.

If it was your uncle four of these will be on this trip to SA with hundreds of aides. Leadership is not sold in bookshops. He must be learning now.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by coolbis: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
rerhji:
guy u get probs raise to power of probs may God heal u
at a point I actually thought the youths of this country have completely lost morales. Aside the fact that PMB is d president of this country, he is a senior citizen without blemishes unlike so many of our leaders. He deserves atleast some respect as an elder. But I wont be so surprised cos some of these lads who continuosly curse their future by insulting mr Buhari may not even be proud of their fathers if at all they've got one.
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Uncletony(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
ionsman:

When your father manages to be chairman of landlords association of your area, let me know....

Truth is bitter, but it must be told!!..buhari na illiterate fullstop!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.