Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election (27904 Views)

Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by hush15: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Cabals everywhere you go...I guess we do not practise democracy in nigeria its "cabalmocracy" we practise...

BTW is the nation newspaper not owned by tinubu, how come they are just publishing this news now...

of course, by now you should understand that the nation is publishing this to present the PDP in BAD light, with the recent NASS outcome.

Did anyone think an APC tool like the nation will ever write anything good concerning PDP?
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by CriticalThought: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
There you have it ladies and gentlemen. These are the type of things that go on behind the scenes that you will never see on the news. If we all have such information, then we will begin to understand why Nigeria has not gotten it right all these years.

When money flows into politics what do you expect?

GEJ meant well for Nigeria but nobody feared him so you can imagine how many cabals were constantly rooting against him. Now its Buhari

Which way Nigeria
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by 83lagosroad(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-oil-barons-others-hijacked-senate-house-election/

I don't think I can fall for tinubu's lies and propagandas. Another " the nation", " TVC",
" channels Tv" propaganda. Emi kii se mumu ooo

"all of you are the same".........fela anikulapo
As if we don't know that it was because mr president has shown them that nobody will interfere in the way the executive operates by not choosing ministers for him was the brain behind trying at all cost to make sure he Tinubu is in total control of the senate. Yeye peple. To me God just showed tinubu that he alone makes a king a he can remove such. Either apc or pdp is the senate president all Nigerians want is . Security, jobs,light, water and good roads shikena

Pls see this on NL again why are they both so interested in president buharis ministerial list.
Nigerians should shine their EYEs well well

https://www.nairaland.com/2379026/anxiety-mounts-buhari-keeps-tinubu
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Wildrage: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Potpourri of lies and fables well cooked and garnished by Tinubu and his rag sheet, dished and served in large quantities to the airheads and gullible who predictably would gobble it down , digest it poorly and starts fouling the whole place with odious farts. Apc have entrenched the culture of blackmail and demonisation of opponents for political advantage, this irreversible despicable course must surely consume its proponents one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by peleson: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-oil-barons-others-hijacked-senate-house-election/

This is politics! The people is yet to see high powered politics! PDP teaching baby politicians each time!
Leave it or take! If the current fg want to probe, it must start from 40yrs back! They are all still alive!
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by poiZon: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
modath:

Every man or woman impoverishing Nigerians in order to feed fat on the country's common wealth will meet a gruesome & painful end.

_ur prayer no complete, u for say any man or woman that is directly or indirectly involved in the impoverish of nigerians, may God's thunder locate them. but be sure u never sabi any politician or person wey sabi person wey sabi any politician cos this my prayer go affect u too!
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by poiZon: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
The so called cabal just got desperate and showed their hand too early in this high-stakes game of spades! Granted that they now control the legislature, It still means nothing unless Buhari has no interest in fighting corruption.

If Buhari means business, he has enough powers to bring the cabal to its knees without any interference from the "cabalist" National Assembly.

I believe it's time for Buhari to move swiftly against this group if he wants to succeed. The cabal has just begun to position its guns, ostensibly against Tinubu. But Buhari is the ultimate target, Tinubu's just collateral damage. Buhari needs to act quickly before he finds himself completely emasculated.

who s tinubu? is he the EVERYBODY OR NOBODY BABA tlked of?
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by poiZon: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jlow2:
later some pple will come here and call tinubu names just because he single handedly wrestled power ftom pdp, i think we re better in hands of tinubu s men than saraki and his blood sucking pdp cabals, whom has brut us so much pain and povertyGOD blessed tinubu with foresight, with time we will see reasons why we dnt need saraki as sp, nothin good can come from pdp believe me, as u can see dey hav hijackd d nass, but i will like to remind saraki from henceforth he will need 2/3 and not 1/2 or 1/3.

r u aware that aregberascal is tinubu's man?
so make we dey tinubu's indirect rule say na curse to be from nigeria?
u people r funny, funny sophisticated dolts.
una want tinubu d thief to control a whole national ASSEMBLY. THAT is the LEGISLATIVE ARM OF GOVERNMENT. Are u braindead?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by poiZon: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
owobokiri:
Funny rubish tale from Tinubus The Nation newspaper. Who are the oil barons? If Tinubu and Wale are not oil barons, what are they? Oil baronnesses?

they r the NOBODY baba talked of ooooo
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by pure2012soul(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by KwoiZabo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Mumu Tinubu has still not recovered from the shock. He doesn't know he is indicting his own party with these kinds of publications. Any Kingdom built on hate and deceit will never stand and we are just witnessing the beginning.

The last time I checked, Tinubu's family is also a big player in the oil industry which makes him part of the cabal
before completing the 2nd paragraph I quickly checked the source and discovered its The Nation Newspaper. I sighed and read how well they can fabricate stories.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by graciandubuisi(f): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Cabals everywhere you go...I guess we do not practise democracy in nigeria its "cabalmocracy" we practise...

BTW is the nation newspaper not owned by tinubu, how come they are just publishing this news now...

You catch d deal na!
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by debbleopto: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
voxpopp:
There can never be anything good in PDP...nothing ever. They are still using their proxies that was enriched while in power to pull strings in high places
SARAKI is scars and PDP are the hyenas as we see it in Lion king
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by free13: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:
Oil barons hijacked power from a drug baron?

who will believe this crap from Tinubu's newspaper?
Tinubu should spare us this nonsense and accept defeat in good faith. Imagine Tinubu installing people at the National Assembly leadership to help Buhari fight corruption,it's just like Shekau nominating service chiefs and installing military commanders to fight boko haram. If Buhari's anti corruption war is fought without fear or favour, I am sure Tinubu will not get anything less than a death sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari / Sagay To Senate: You Are The Real Enemy Of Democracy, Not IGP / Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.