Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election (27902 Views)

Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by omojeesu(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2015
God will catch crafty men in their own craftiness. It's just a matter of time!
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by dejavski(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2015
adadadon:
Nigerians must resist this Saraki led cabal......

Which Nigerians Or ACN supporters

1 Like

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
It is good to ve media. Cabal or Division(NIKITA) controls things everywhere whether nigeria or anywhere. They can use you or Tinubu to achieve their aims
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by otokx(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Waiting for Ben Bruce twitter reaction to this piece of information.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Reference(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Haba. 'The Nation' should not over leverage on peoples emotions. Their battle to white wash Tinubu is becoming too obvious. In one fell swoop they are trying to rope in all perceived 'enemies' of Jagbajan, tie them with a corruption cord and hang them on Buhari's wall. I think the only thing striking about this story is the quest to clip Tinubu's wings. That is what everyone I know in the APC wants.....

3 Likes

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Glare247(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
modath:

Every man or woman impoverishing Nigerians in order to feed fat on the country's common wealth will meet a gruesome & painful end.
. Amen,a big amen
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by obinon(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
The nation newspaper? I'm not surprised. Them say them say journalism.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by TunnelTruth: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
adadadon:

There are bigger problems in the country, and I don't think Lawan is any better.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by darelar(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
rashal:
REVOVE UNWANTED BODY HAIRS PERMANENTLY

Tala ant egg oil is a product proven in the laboratory to remove unwanted body hairs permanently.Mostly used by women for smooth and shinny skin.

Our products contain a very unique protein which destroys the root of the hair permanently.
Note : Tala is not to be used by pregnant women.

Pay on delivery for customers in IMO state.
For others call or whatsapp us!!
snap the picture of your jaw let's confirm if you are using it and how much is it
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by neocortex: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:
There can never be anything good in PDP...nothing ever. They are still using their proxies that was enriched while in power to pull strings in high places

Are you okay ?

It is better to comprehend an article before commenting so you don't end up being tagged a confused ignoramus.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by celebration76: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Nigeria is a country, politics is a game, political party is a house where politicians hide to play their games. So stop decieving your selves by blaming pdp, apc, etc, but we should be tackling those animals in the game.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by highmood(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Lets ask ourselves, whose agenda has the nation newspaper been promoting? I doubt this news because the APC and those against saraki are doing anything possible to discredit the election that brought saraki and Ike ekweremadu in order to bring in Tinubu's nen. In as much as I don't trust saraki credibility, I believe if the president is ready to fight the oil thieves and corrupt individuals in this country, the election of saraki and co cannot stop him from actualizing his campaign promises. So Nigerians and those elected should not fall prey to the antics and propaganda of the APC.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by alVinHustle: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
And which oil baron or cabal is bigger than Tinubu in Nigeria? I congratulate myself for taking the time to read this long piece of horse shi/t. This piece deserves an award for the most gibberish article ever written, especially coming from Tinubu owned thenationonline.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by ThimmyWood(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
Tinubu's name is a nightmare for some people from the other end of the Niger. Always looking for ways to abuse him.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by neocortex: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
I wonder why APC(Tinubu) is trying so hard to blame everyone but themselves for their dismal failure in NAS election.
It only shows how weak and disillusioned the supposed federal power handler are.
I expect more attacks on Saraki and Dogara from Tinubu's mouthpieces in the coming days.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Elueme: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Beer parlor gist concocted by Tinubu media mercenaries to save face for their master's face..

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by proudlyafrican1: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
"the nation" that tinubu's newspaper-always self serving and propagating falsehood since inception.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by ideylaff: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2015
oloriooko:

So you expect the APC government who they gave heavily to for the elections to now prosecute them?
And you think am ignorant? I think you need to see that PMB is handicapped to break the cartel of the oil barons. Bros forget it if anything will happen to them, even Jagaban is not excluded

Jagaban heavy handedness has brought good to Lagos yes or no even if we know hes made money which I think he throws back into Politics

Sarakis family has done nothing for Kwara but impose the entire family with no results at all

Saraki is worse than Jagaban

Also get your facts right LAWAN is form Buharis CPC when did he become Tinubus choice ...

Lawan was PMB's person from day 1
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by lurther: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol! If lawan had won, you all would have been shouting Tinubu the master-strategist...you would have been here boasting on how Tinubu is th All and All. Abeg make we hear word jare!!!
ideylaff:

Jagaban heavy handedness has brought good to Lagos yes or no even if we know hes made money which I think he thros back into Politics

Sarakis family has done nothing for Kwara but impose the entire family with no results at all

Saraki is worse than Jagaban

Also get your facts right LAWAN is form Buharis CPC when did he become Tinubus choice ...

Lawan was PMB's person from day 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by ideylaff: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Lol! If lawan had won, you all would have been shouting Tinubu the master-strategist...you would have been here boasting on how Tinubu is th All and All. Abeg make we hear word jare!!!

I'm not a Tinubu fan one bit, but I respect how he picks people who perform

What Bukky did is just wat too early to be a Judas

He's just dug the grave for his political career

He should look back and see what Atiku has mad if his with all the money and political machinery he has

He's always trying but never gets there, Why ? Because he's not trusted, same for IBB HOW many times did he try

So I'm not a Tinubu fan ooo . But disgusted at Bukolas desperate action so early in this dispensation
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by babestella: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Another desperate propaganda by the thief called Tinubu & APC to turn Nigerians against Saraki's emergence as senate president. Oil cabals? Whoever wrote this pooh should be seriously flogged, rubbish. Useless s1lly party and blind followers.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by babestella: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2015
ideylaff:

I'm not a Tinubu fan one bit, but I respect how he picks people who perform

What Bukky did is just wat too early to be a Judas

He's just dug the grave for his political career

He should look back and see what Atiku has mad if his with all the money and political machinery he has

He's always trying but never gets there, Why ? Because he's not trusted, same for IBB HOW many times did he try

So I'm not a Tinubu fan ooo . But disgusted at Bukolas desperate action so early in this dispensation

Say NO to politics of God father. Simple.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by nortcentrallord(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2015
major466:

The article aimed to window dress Tinubu to the public and showcase him as a victim of oil cabals because of his stance against corruption. Any body who believes Tinubu will fight corruption will believe that Michel is the President of West Germany.

Don't mind them. Everybody is involved in image laundering these days.
If they want to purge tinubu, then the dry cleaners will have to do a thorough job and after the clean up, I doubt if he should be having more than 10million naira in his account.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Dreambeat: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2015
Propaganda!!!
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by babestella: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2015
adadadon:

Ghen ghen, this one don catch the fluke, this is exactly what the propaganda is meant to achieve & within 24 hrs, it already got you. Should I say you are abysmally gullible or plain daft? Chose one or both, your cup....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by omogidi1965(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
i doubt if we are mature enough for democracy in this country. how for cryout loud can we progress like this .let embrace change for the future of our children
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by mikkymax20(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Appoint Saraki or nt, all I knw is you no go fit stop that man call Buhari coz na God place am there nt human. So all ur cookings will be frustrated and distracted
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Ifems(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
APC!...Aggrieved Peoples' Congregation!
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Amanwulu1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:
There can never be anything good in PDP...nothing ever. They are still using their proxies that was enriched while in power to pull strings in high places
d sp n speaker are apc dat u ppl celebrated their electn, or did u not? D governos n exs are apc whom u dudes also ranted abt how better they were to pdp govs. Now pdp suported their aspiratn n dat has added o d rottennes of d pdp while apc has turned gud intentioned who is ignorant of how to put intention to reality. Let me tell u what I fnk of d trash above. It's geared towards presenting tinubu to buhari as being hated for being a champion of anti corruption crusade which is rubish cos tinubu is an overload in buhari's struggle wit corruptn. His fight shud start wit tinubu corrupt practices in lagos state.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Cityguy: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:
Oil barons hijacked power from a drug baron?

who will believe this crap from Tinubu's newspaper?
Tinubu should spare us this nonsense and accept defeat in good faith. Imagine Tinubu installing people at the National Assembly leadership to help Buhari fight corruption,it's just like Shekau nominating service chiefs and installing military commanders to fight boko haram. If Buhari's anti corruption war is fought without fear or favour, I am sure Tinubu will not get anything less than a death sentence.
This is truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Xano(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Interesting.
There are salt and good spices in this 'spin' to be true. When tight network of individuals do deals, its secret. Their aides or PAs would not know. No amount of incentive from 'media' can convince aides/PAs (if they knew) to inform the 'media' about it, if it ever occured.
Re: How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election by Xano(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Amanwulu1:
d sp n speaker are apc dat u ppl celebrated their electn, or did u not? D governos n exs are apc whom u dudes also ranted abt how better they were to pdp govs. Now pdp suported their aspiratn n dat has added o d rottennes of d pdp while apc has turned gud intentioned who is ignorant of how to put intention to reality. Let me tell u what I fnk of d trash above. It's geared towards presenting tinubu to buhari as being hated for being a champion of anti corruption crusade which is rubish cos tinubu is an overload in buhari's struggle wit corruptn. His fight shud start wit tinubu corrupt practices in lagos state.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari / 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.