Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? (17148 Views)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Their work is done now!! abi you didn't know that they were paid to do all that?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Harbb: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
They've gotten what they wanted, how do you expect them to continue? Lubbish.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by mightyokwy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by chukkiephil(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
I guess we are now looking for them like the chibok girls too? Who knows what happened to them? Maybe we should open a hashtag on twitter #wherearethechibokgirlsfinders #bringbackthechibokgirlsfinders

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by cdaboss: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
its jst so sad dat nigerians love being lied to.....the so called change is here nd we ar waiting...#dasall

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by cornoil(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good question. Politicians have no love for us the masses, politicians are selfish, after power, their deep pocket. Aregbesola, Tinubu, Saraki, Obj, Koro, Wike are all the same. Don't be surprised to see Fayose and Tinubu align in the future, if they have similar interest. Both PDP and APC in NASS are forming unity now when it comes to furniture allowance. Politicians are hoes.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Tonylyte(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ask the Daura President about their whereabout.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
They have CHANGED!!, Chanjiiiiiii.
Hypocrites!.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by opex044: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't care what so ever priority u might have n dis group.
Am absolutely disappoint in ur useless article. I know u post just to get people like you attention. I don't blame dem though.
To spoil ya mood, I was at unity fountain today and d advocacy meeting was held and was successful.
If you don't mind u can aattend tomorrow sit out as we are going to have recognised visitors in our midst.
talentarena:
I am the biggest fan of Buhari, but it has not change the fact that my support for him is channel at my dream of a new and better nigeria. All of a sudden we don’t get to see the counting of days that was conspicuous on Channels TV and Some major news papers ,

telling us how many days the Chibok girls had stayed in captivity of Boko Haram. We drive past the Unity fountain in Abuja almost on daily basis since after May 29th without seeing the Red beret wearing “Bring Back Our Girls ” campaigners, or have the Girls been finally brought back?

We don’t see seminars, symposiums & workshops being organised these days as we saw daily, prior to May 29th by Pastor Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, condemning the government then for the missing girls. What has happened between May 29th and Now? Or have they shifted the agitation to Sambisa Forest? 
If you see “Madam Due Process ” these days she talks more about setting an agenda for the current government than about her “pet project ” during Jonathan’s Administration BBOG. Well, whatever it is she has decided to engage herself with these days, she must be made to know that, Nigerians are waiting and watching activities since the new Administration began.-

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/06/14/where-are-the-chibok-girls-finders/
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by specco(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
One of the Chief conveners has been handsomely settled for a job well done.It was just a grand conspiracy/propaganda to get people dislike Gej and his administration.
-No more sit outs at Eagle square
-No radio/Tv gingles
-No more counting of days by the media
-No more media coverage
-No more anything
Everywhere has suddenly gone quiet. Oby diaris Gog ooo. Dont abandon the campaign just because your arch enemy you were embarrasing is no longer on seat.
Anyway, we're waiting to see how your own settlement woild be.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Munasinge(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Chi-Bok girls campaigners are busy waiting for ministerial list, if unselected, the campaign will start again

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:
To the people typing some insane words above, I feel sorry for una. May your loved ones never get missing.

The girls went missing, no doubt. The campaigners were funded by APC, no doubt.

That's the work of opposition in democracy to constantly make the current government uncomfortable. I see no reason why PDP shouldn't fund groups that have legitimate reasons to tackle this administration.

Stop acting like babies. The opposition can reverse the tables now and use this same issue to witchhunt the current administration instead of crying.

Let us assume that the girls are missing as speculated and APC did what they have to do. But like you said to others, my words to you if that you never lost one and when you do people will not capitalized on it to score cheap points or use your misfortune as a spring board for selfish gains.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by kinibigdeal(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
They can be found in buhari ministerial list

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by ihatebuhari(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Useless APC

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by kristisking(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nobody was ever missing.It is all hoax.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by millionaireman: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
talentarena:
I am the biggest fan of Buhari, but it has not change the fact that my support for him is channel at my dream of a new and better nigeria. All of a sudden we don’t get to see the counting of days that was conspicuous on Channels TV and Some major news papers ,

Buhari has won. The counting of days for Chibok girls in Nigeria's media have stopped. We know which section of Nigeria controls Nigeria's media. Propaganda of falsehood at home, sale of falsehood to international community against a sitting government, arm-twisting and combination of too many unorthodox political machinations to sack adjudged foes from Aso Rock and bring in whoever - even the devil himself could have been okay for them.
They did not commit boo-boo. Deliberate - all.

Pray the Chibok girls are returned safely to their parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Anyi3(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
woodcook:

Let us assume that the girls are missing as speculated and APC did what they have to do. But like you said to others, my words to you if that you never lost one and when you do people will not capitalized on it to score cheap points or use your misfortune as a spring board for selfish gains.

I am not losing anybody. Don't swear for me because I don't even know you.
Let me tell you about politics, the opposition are allowed to capitalise on bad events that occur. IT IS NOT A CRIME. The fact remains that if the previous administration tackled boko haram a long time ago, they wouldn't have had to suffer for it.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by anonimi: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
They are looking for "empirical evidence" of the corruption of their benefactor papa grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-of50T3OOyy8/VIhLoqxCkuI/AAAAAAAEEQ0/2Ps4PZm5M0c/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:
To the people typing some insane words above, I feel sorry for una. May your loved ones never get missing.
That's the work of opposition in democracy to constantly make the current government uncomfortable. I see no reason why PDP shouldn't fund groups that have legitimate reasons to tackle this administration.
Stop acting like babies. The opposition can reverse the tables now and use this same issue to witchhunt the current administration instead of crying.
Sorry that is not the role of opposition

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by ndcide(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

Where are your morals?
Do you have a soul?

Playing politics with such thing is devilish.

We know most of them are on Nairaland. They'll soon start one activity just to save face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Anyi3(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry that is not the role of opposition

Fund groups that tackle the administration on relevant issues (in which the groups being funded can be themselves).

Hmmm. Oya tell me the meaning of the word opposition
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by jossyj: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
OBY EZEKWESILI IS A COMPLETE BASTARD
SHAMLESS PROFESSIONAL ABUJA PROSTITUTE
SHE ALSO STOLE MONEY UNDER THE BIGGER THIEF OBJ. THAT SHE RESEMBLES
WHERE HAS SHE BEEN SINCE AFTER MAY 29TH?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't know how to say this but,deep down inside moi I have always tagged that chibok school girls as a political strategy or scam.
1 No exact figure or number.
2 After that they said 80 escaped
3 Then it was said that they are in Saudi Arabia,some married off.
4 lastly it was said that they are in Sambisa in different decoys.
Still wondering??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
They are busy organising children they will use as CHIBOKE girls. When they get the full number they needed.

Then you will hear news like. The girls had been found

But it won't work for them

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Anyi3(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
ndcide:

Where are your morals?
Do you have a soul?

Playing politics with such thing is devilish.

Oh boy. All these posts without valid points. Ok let me give you an example.
A ferry sank in SOuth Korea last year. The Prime minister resigned over the deaths.

The opposition called the prime minister weak and lambasted him for resigning. The same folks that have been saying he has been doing a shoddy job since now abusing him for resigning.

Your job is to do so much good to ensure nothing goes wrong that the opposition can use to insult you.

If you don't understand this, don't quote me again with anything insultive.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

Fund groups that tackle the administration on relevant issues (in which the groups being funded can be themselves).

Hmmm. Oya tell me the meaning of the word opposition
Support good cause, provide alternative, seek for power, gain power and implement the "better" policies that the former incumbents disregarded. Opposition is not being an enemy of progress. Opposition parties sometimes propose to government on ways to solve some issues. It is about service and not just power.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lies and lies everywhere in this nation. No solid evidence other than varying persuasive sentimental accounts exists to prove the verity of the Chibok drama. All the stories surrounding it have been brewed, sweetened and altered again and again to sustain popular empathy. Chibok drama remains a piece of literature to further political goals until refuted evidently.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Anyi3(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Support good cause, provide alternative, seek for power, gain power and implement the "better" policies that the former incumbents disregarded. Opposition is not being an enemy of progress. Opposition parties sometimes propose to government on ways to solve some issues. It is about service and not just power.

And this is different from "tackle the government on relevant issues"
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by millionaireman: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
anonimi:
They are looking for "empirical evidence" of the corruption of their benefactor papa grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-of50T3OOyy8/VIhLoqxCkuI/AAAAAAAEEQ0/2Ps4PZm5M0c/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img]

Did Bill Clinton go as far as this with Monica Lewinsky?

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by nortcentrallord(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Blackfire:
The truth about chibok girls scam,propagandas will be out before 4 years

Only a little while, all those behind the chibok propaganda will call each other names and will sing from the roof top to all who cares to hear about their participation in the propaganda called movement.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by huthority01(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
BRINGBACKOURGIRLS CAMPAIGNERS PLAN TO UNSEAT JONATHAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly / Supreme Court Voids Andy Uba’s Participation In Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.