Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? (17147 Views)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by chrisdstar: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:
To the people typing some insane words above, I feel sorry for una. May your loved ones never get missing.

The girls went missing, no doubt. The campaigners were funded by APC, no doubt.

That's the work of opposition in democracy to constantly make the current government uncomfortable. I see no reason why PDP shouldn't fund groups that have legitimate reasons to tackle this administration.

Stop acting like babies. The opposition can reverse the tables now and use this same issue to witchhunt the current administration instead of crying.
sorry 4 urself idiot.i dnt knw why some pple feel that their opinion is final.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

I am not losing anybody. Don't swear for me because I don't even know you.
Let me tell you about politics, the opposition are allowed to capitalise on bad events that occur. IT IS NOT A CRIME. The fact remains that if the previous administration tackled boko haram a long time ago, they wouldn't have had to suffer for it.

I am sorry if I cut across like am swearing. My point is in as much as reality sucks we should be humane in our dealings with people. In as much as most times people try to take advantage of others we should show empathy. In as much as we would like to tell those hurting to suck it up and see life for what it is, it is our duty as human to 'pretend' we understand what they are going through.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

And this is different from "tackle the government on relevant issues"
Your own position is taking advantage of misfortune to score political points. Please see the difference. One is sincere, the other is hypocritical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by anonimi: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
millionaireman:
Did Bill Clinton go as far as this with Monica Lewinsky?

If you ask me na who I go ask grin

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPiP-EF01hg][/url]

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by chimaroked12: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chibok girls story is scam politicians knows what they are doing all of them are partners in crime

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by ndcide(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

Oh boy. All these posts without valid points. Ok let me give you an example.
A ferry sank in SOuth Korea last year. The Prime minister resigned over the deaths.

The opposition called the prime minister weak and lambasted him for resigning. The same folks that have been saying he has been doing a shoddy job since now abusing him for resigning.

Your job is to do so much good to ensure nothing goes wrong that the opposition can use to insult you.

If you don't understand this, don't quote me again with anything insultive.

Take this fact and never forget it, it will help you in future.

"opposition without boundaries and restraint is devilish"

You may see it in your business /work place or even in your family. Just be conscious of it.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by HirstMOG(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Una Daura President d cattle farmer don find doz gals in west germany una neva hear Nigerians are watching APC propaganda in 3D!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Anyi3(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Your own position is taking advantage of misfortune to score political points. Please see the difference. One is sincere, the other is hypocritical

Nope you are being biased based on party affiliations.

I just mentioned that PDP can use this to tackle the current administration to bring the girls back.

Please never call Chibok girls a misfortune again. This is a matter which came about from the previous administration neglecting their duties. The fact remains that if adequate measures were put in place a long time ago there wouldn't have been any Chibok girls missing. The previous administration must take the blame for their ineptitude.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Anyi3(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
ndcide:

Take this fact and never forget it, it will help you in future.

"opposition without boundaries and restraint is devilish"

You may see it in your business /work place or even in your family. Just be conscious of it.

All you wrote above stems from naivety. Apple and Samsung, Democrats and Republicans. Where in the world do people not compete

Unless you can prove APC abducted the girls themselves, if not APC are well within their rights to criticise the past government for not doing their job.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by OLADD: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
talentarena:
I am the biggest fan of Buhari, but it has not change the fact that my support for him is channel at my dream of a new and better nigeria. All of a sudden we don’t get to see the counting of days that was conspicuous on Channels TV and Some major news papers ,

telling us how many days the Chibok girls had stayed in captivity of Boko Haram. We drive past the Unity fountain in Abuja almost on daily basis since after May 29th without seeing the Red beret wearing “Bring Back Our Girls ” campaigners, or have the Girls been finally brought back?

We don’t see seminars, symposiums & workshops being organised these days as we saw daily, prior to May 29th by Pastor Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, condemning the government then for the missing girls. What has happened between May 29th and Now? Or have they shifted the agitation to Sambisa Forest? 
If you see “Madam Due Process ” these days she talks more about setting an agenda for the current government than about her “pet project ” during Jonathan’s Administration BBOG. Well, whatever it is she has decided to engage herself with these days, she must be made to know that, Nigerians are waiting and watching activities since the new Administration began.-

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/06/14/where-are-the-chibok-girls-finders/

Friend, the elections have come and gone and it's high time we told ourselves the plain truths. BringBackOurGirls campaign was (and it's still) a tool deployed effectively to destabilise Jonathan's administration both internally and externally in order to pave way for the return of power to a particular region of the country. If you consider their modus operandi and the acclaimed global sentiment that trailed its activities, you'll discover it's a body set up and engineered by APC to disgrace the ex president and at the same time shod up the image of Buhari as the much expected messiah and it worked magically. Oby Ezekwezili, Dino Melaye and some behind-the-scene personalities are renown APC fronts(Dino is now a Senator while there is a filler that Oby is a minister designate). One thing that's certain is that no matter how long it takes, the entire truth will reveal itself with time. The story will be told just like that of Abacha's escapades and Nigeria's nationhood will shake to its foundations.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
magicminister:

One thing I know for sure is that, even though buhari's government is founded on lies, it cannot be as bad as that of jonathn.
LISTEN TO YOURSELF, CAN A HOUSE BUILT WITH SALIVA SURVIVE THE TEST OF DEW?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by AWHA: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Change is the answer, all have changed now. No winner no loser.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by volterra(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
papoose999:
d chibok girls campaign was politically motivated all doz big fat old men falana soyinka nd d oga of d group Ezekwesili abi wetn her name were used by d apc so dt people wud b aware dt d gals re still nt yt found but now wen deir dullard dn enta dey dn dey lowkey shiiit apc party shiiit propanganda

I will not b surprised tomorrow if that woman they call Ezekwesili is appointed a minister tomorow. Y she no continue her rubbish BBOG campain wey she dey champion before. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by nortcentrallord(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
They are tired cos most of the girls v died as suicide bombers, got pregnant, some returned while others v become sex slaves to Shekau & his goons!

Wao! Are you Shakau's ally? How did you know?
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by ajebuter(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
If what I'm reading here is the truth about APC, chibok girls and BBOG, then I weep for Nigeria and their clamour for CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Wao! Are you Shakau's ally? How did you know?
Ask google
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by ChimaAdeoye: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=20pt]WHERE are the the bring back our girls campaigners??

They said GEJ wasn't serious with their calls to bring the girls back, so why have they suddenly disappeared since Buhari came?

Was this indeed a scam just to give GEJ a bad name as an uncaring person, while truly no girls were missing??
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Emyogalanya: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op dont dare me this is my topic o ur very late i've waited patiently for the answers to my pre election question what will become of oby and bbog after may 29 u ended up asking the same question now pls provide us with an answer o oby lost her job and that was the cheapest way to get attention bbog we know but what is chibok girls last time i checked over 300 were freed not a dot of chibok girls was among them. So can you explain what you mean by chibok girls. As for madam due process she is now into modelling sampling buba and iro all over the place shameless harlot

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by benedict100(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
papoose999:
d chibok girls campaign was politically motivated all doz big fat old men falana soyinka nd d oga of d group Ezekwesili abi wetn her name were used by d apc so dt people wud b aware dt d gals re still nt yt found but now wen deir dullard dn enta dey dn dey lowkey shiiit apc party shiiit propanganda
How i go take find who no loss...na only dem walka cum na so dem don waka go #be lyk say kissdaniel don find dem
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by help3852: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Masculity:
Ask GEJ
like this

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by help3852: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=20pt]WHERE are the the bring back our girls campaigners??

They said GEJ wasn't serious with their calls to bring the girls back, so why have they suddenly disappeared since Buhari came?

Was this indeed a scam just to give GEJ a bad name as an uncaring person, while truly no girls were missing??
[/size]
ask this girl's

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by hopilo: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
#bringbackthechibokgirlsfinders

Oby is a big scammer, she will rot in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Emyogalanya: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guess they have "CHANGED"

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by bettercreature(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chibok campaigne was design to bring down GEJ,we must take to twitter to ask this people why they stop the campaigne

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
The dullard,where are the Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
The dullard,where are the Chibok girls.
Daris God o

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am patiently waiting with my wine... let me see how it unfolds

Am beginning to have a feeling; Nigerians might regret voting GEJ off.

Btw, Currently watching Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by simdam500(m): 12:44am On Jun 19, 2015
PastorJohnny: Lies and lies everywhere in this nation. No solid evidence other than varying persuasive sentimental accounts exists to prove the verity of the Chibok drama. All the stories surrounding it have been brewed, sweetened and altered again and again to sustain popular empathy. Chibok drama remains a piece of literature to further political goals until refuted evidently.

FACT! And not until we stand up to justice, I hope our 4the generations to come won't still face this animalistic attitude. Nigerian leaders are the greatest hypocrite of all time.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2015
simdam500:

FACT! And not until we stand up to justice, I hope our 4the generations to come won't still face this animalistic attitude. Nigerian leaders are the greatest hypocrite of all time.

You've hit it perfectly. Justice is what this generation must fight for if we are to attain greatness as a nation. A nation built on lies, injustice, fraud, cannibalism, hate, bigotry, religious extremism can never see light. We have failures as leaders!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? by simdam500(m): 1:15am On Jun 19, 2015
PastorJohnny:

You've hit it perfectly. Justice is what this generation must fight for if we are to attain greatness as a nation. A nation built on lies, injustice, fraud, cannibalism, hate, bigotry, religious extremism can never see light. We have failures as leaders!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.