Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers (5998 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

I've tried But that life is fuqing boring. Why keep all the many friends and do all the silly things when there are much better things to do with my life?
no, extrovert life is not boring rather you are boring ( from your displayed mindset here). you kept many friends and what most of you guys were doing are silly things instead doing the things that are not silly and maybe mixing it with some silly stuff. all work and no play makes Jack a dull Mofoka. you guys choose to do silly things and that doesn't define being and extrovert.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

no they are not Bro. you really do need to date more. that one silly girl broke your heart doesn't mean that there's not a better girl somewhere dreaming to have someone like you.

Its from a girl I learnt "silence is the weapon of choice for the impotent". If you're introverted they take you as a weakilng, someone that cannot fight for or defend them. If you're honest, they take you as a fool that is not sharp. These "phantom girls out there" dreaming of being someone like me (an introvert) is only a figment of the imagination of a naively optimistic introvert. My heart is closed towards them. Not as if any have something to offer. That's why I've started and will continue fucking 'em hoes.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2015
mployer:

You are not an introvert. You probably think you are.

True introvert hardly feel bored. He hangs out with himself and enjoys himself by himself. He stays alone but he is never lonely.

That is what the op called 'richer inner world'
That introverts rarely get bored alone does not mean that they don't get bored at all. They get bored when something they love doing or addicted to is not available.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't like bj, just a bite will ruin me forever
wait till you get a bj from a lip skillful bitcch then you will be ruin forever cos you will be wanting a bj every now and then. Hahahahahaha that is if you r serious about your post.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

I don't agree with you! Based on personal experience I say that these girls of nowadays don't dig introverts. They want outgoing guy (extrovert) that know how to talk and spew sweet words that'll make them swoon! They prefer liars and want pretenders and hypocrites as boyfriends. They don't value honest and quiet people. My resentment for them is beginning to grow! angry in fact I just hate them. I HATE ALL OF THEM. angry
crying..... please don't say you hate them all bro it's a very bad thing. rather you can say you hate all of them but love pusci alright?!
there are sweet beautiful real African queens and there are stupidd dumb fkin bitcches k. make a choice.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

Its from a girl I learnt "silence is the weapon of choice for the impotent". If you're introverted they take you as a weakilng, someone that cannot fight for or defend them. If you're honest, they take you as a fool that is not sharp. These "phantom girls out there" dreaming of being someone like me (an introvert) is only a figment of the imagination of a naively optimistic introvert. My heart is closed towards them. Not as if any have something to offer. That's why I've started and will continue fucking 'em hoes.
bro you need a shrink, since this is what you have discovered about yourself then what have you done or planning to do to make yourself a better person for YOURSELF so that you can enjoy life more.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Giyerte(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
comment readers
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by PensionGuy(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
Introverted guys masturbate more. they spend most of their day not having a clue what to do and end up fiddling with themselves. its a very depressing life.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

fk outta here with that introverts pass on girls before one gets a chance to hit second base Hahahahahaha every real nigga or player knows you are typing crap about this even the girls too and I never typed that being an extrovert means shouting and the gadget I'm using to type here is a technological means of communication through the cyberspace and not really an expression from an introvert bunkum you defined. introverts do express themselves but they barely do unlike an extrovert. An extrovert is better in many ways and are quick to grab opportunities in life and even the girls too which is the case study here. now fk outta here with that bullshitt

you Don't get it, do you? introvert control the world that exrtoverts live in. check it out, the top 5 richest men in the world are introverts. the richest man in Africa is n introvert. nairaland was programmed by an introvert. the cloth your are using was invented by an introvert.

your president, buhari is an introvert. the one before him is an introvert. the one after him would be an introvert. And you have a better chance of suceeding? niqqa Please. Girls dig introvrts big-time. James Bond, romantic novels are full of them. mind you I am talking of introvert and not dorks

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2015
PensionGuy:
Introverted guys masturbate more. they spend most of their day not having a clue what to do and end up fiddling with themselves. its a very depressing life.

like seriously? suicide rates is more with extroverts because they want to be high all the time. Bobby brown, Whitney and most celebrities come to mind.

Introversion doesn't mean perversion. Masturbation is higher in ex. Most time we spend alone are towards making ourselves better.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

you Don't get it, do you? introvert control the world that exrtoverts live in. check it out, the top 5 richest men in the world are introverts. the richest man in Africa is n introvert. nairaland was programmed by an introvert. the cloth your are using was invented by an introvert.

your president, buhari is an introvert. the one before him is an introvert. the one after him would be an introvert. And you have a better chance of suceeding? niqqa Please. Girls dig introvrts big-time. James Bond, romantic novels are full of them. mind you I am talking of introvert and not dorks

I do get every bit of it bro and all these great you listen didn't get there on the criterion that they're introverts ok? they did because they worked hard and smart and took advantage of the resources within their grasps and made the best of their situation, you need to be open minded bro. let's not deviate from the case study here, when it comes to getting chicks and puccies extroverts are they legends here. and for one to be really great you have to posses both qualities. Even Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have some extrovert tendencies in them.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

I do get every bit of it bro and all these great you listen didn't get there on the criterion that they're introverts ok? they did because they worked hard and smart and took advantage of the resources within their grasps and made the best of their situation, you need to be open minded bro. let's not deviate from the case study here, when it comes to getting chicks and puccies extroverts are they legends here. and for one to be really great you have to posses both qualities. Even Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have some extrovert tendencies in them.

no one is 100% in or 100% ex. we all have mixtures.

have you stopped to consider that Maybe Why we do not go running after pussies is because we think that there are better use of our time than screwing around?

Like I said, one girl is usually enough for us because we Don't do crowd. That's is Why introvers are no easy to come by in the lovezone. Extroverts dick are a dime a dozen and ints is a prized commodity. That's Why girls fantasize about us Why you screwing them...Co's they just can't have us anyhow.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Adaeze003(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

I don't agree with you! Based on personal experience I say that these girls of nowadays don't dig introverts. They want outgoing guy (extrovert) that know how to talk and spew sweet words that'll make them swoon! They prefer liars and want pretenders and hypocrites as boyfriends. They don't value honest and quiet people. My resentment for them is beginning to grow! angry in fact I just hate them. I HATE ALL OF THEM. angry

Easy Mr... before you go the gay route...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

dude needs help ASAP....nothing reverse cow girl can't fix though.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by UIA04(f): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

My friend you seem to have low self esteem don't let the way others treat you dictate the way you live your life you might end up missing out on great fun and friendships if you love yourself others will love you for who you are. You don't need the whole world to like you. Start by appreciating the things you have that those people you might be comparing yourself to don't. Appreciate the friends (no matter how few)you have. Give yourself value and others will value you. Those that don't are not worth you and you are better off without them.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by UIA04(f): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
I am an introvert I think my temperament is melancholic / sanguine and I like introverted guys especially the cute ones in fact I have had crushes on a few but I don't think I can date introverts not because there is anything wrong with it but cause I'll want there to be a balance in the relationship in terms of our strengths and weaknesses
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol! I can never be gay grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
UIA04:
I am an introvert I think my temperament is melancholic / sanguine and I like introverted guys especially the cute ones in fact I have had crushes on a few but I don't think I can date introverts not because there is anything wrong with it but cause I'll want there to be a balance in the relationship in terms of our strengths and weaknesses

same way extroverts love dating introverts. opposites.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
UIA04:

My friend you seem to have low self esteem don't let the way others treat you dictate the way you live your life you might end up missing out on great fun and friendships if you love yourself others will love you for who you are. You don't need the whole world to like you. Start by appreciating the things you have that those people you might be comparing yourself to don't. Appreciate the friends (no matter how few)you have. Give yourself value and others will value you. Those that don't are not worth you and you are better off without them.

My friend! angry low self esteem is not my problem! angry in fact I don't have problem grin the only problem that exists is the problem ladies have (most especially with themselves). You gals can never appreciate those of us who are quiet.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by moufan: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

smiley[center][/center] embarassed kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by moufan: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

All of them are the same! Both rich and poor girls. They are all the same.
sorry man
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
moufan:
smiley[center][/center] embarassed kiss
Wetin?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by moufan: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

Wetin?
just take it easy bro grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
moufan:
just take it easy bro grin
Lol! grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by ogele: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
90% of men that kill their wives are introverts. And 97% of men that uses verseline n soap to help themselves are in introverts. Introverts from d middle east often end up terrorists. Devil himself is an introvert.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Chimezie198(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
see as op just describe me finish

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by G12(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
From my experience, many girls are quick to judge introverts as boring from afar, but once they come close they just get caught by an unusual charm.

I don't know how it happens, I tried to figure. I come even dey suspect myself sometimes. Cos you never even toast girl, she Don dey melt for you even if she claim say she get guy.

Extroverted guys try very hard to impress girls with their artificial jokes, but an introvert do not even need to say "hi" sometimes to get a girl's attention and mess up her head with sweet soft smooth conversation.

In all, confidence is important.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by PensionGuy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:

like seriously? suicide rates is more with extroverts because they want to be high all the time. Bobby brown, Whitney and most celebrities come to mind.

Introversion doesn't mean perversion. Masturbation is higher in ex. Most time we spend alone are towards making ourselves better.
I hear. Michael "Wacko Jacko" Jackson was an introvert and I hope u stil remember what he spent his time doing to innocent kinds in his bedroom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! / Improve Your Sex Life / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.