Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's (5936 Views)

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
I went shoping in lugbe mall today.when i was done i exited the mall, i got to where my car was parked lo and behold someone was parking directly at my back, i was about panicing because am in a rush sudenly the door of the car opened, i was relieved. I greeted the man and asked him to park well but he ignored and walked pass me to his back door and opened it for his daughters.I got pissed up and changed my tone. The man started insulting me calling all sort of names.fortunately his wife opened her door, i tried talking to her and the threatent to slap me if i did, in my age. His wife was begging him to drive away but he played deaf ears, i was still talking to me and he pushed me away like a trash! I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Bola146(f): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by fourboys: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
U sure say no be u dem beat?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by DaddyRochie1642: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oga what should I do with news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by proff010: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Complete your story na, abi that blow still dey pain you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
after the whole stuff a good samaritan took the key from the man and helped him drove from my way, i thanked him and drove away..

am feeling bad though

16 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by michealdeco: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hulk Hogan of Nigeria grin grin grin

Btw some people know how to annoy others but you need to manage your anger sometimes

9 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
In these Perilous times, be careful to avoid any sort of Fight.
Some persons are walking corpses, Looking for who to put in trouble or send to jail for their death.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by vibre: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Op respect ya self abeg, after dem don brush you like werey finish, you come here dey console yourself with this story.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Lamasta(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Picture or I don't believe it grin

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Candidlady: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Two foolish men

SMH

Alpha indeed undecided
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by duro4chang(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
You don't need to brag about things like this.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Oppavii(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Try as much as possible to avoid physical contact ... Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
duro4chang:
You don't need to brag about things like this.

Am feeling bad
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
In this Perilous times, be careful to avoid any sort of Fight.
Some persons are walking corpses, Looking for who to put in trouble or send to jail for their death.

Thanks..

4 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
vibre:
Op respect ya self abeg, after dem don brush you like werey finish, you come here dey console yourself with this story.

Is like you want your own smack down

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by duro4chang(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Am feeling bad
Well, that one is gone. Just learn how to control your temper.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hulk Hugan, we sight you.
No kill person papa o. It's straight to the gallows.

Learn to resist the urge to fight back. Walk away, if it begins to get dirty.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oppavii:
Try as much as possible to avoid physical contact ... Thank you

Abi physical combat? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by blinking001(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
You did the right thing Mr patriot. Some humans have zero respect for logic, so sometimes they need to learn the hard way.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
blinking001:
You did the right thing Mr patriot. Some humans have zero respect for logic, so sometimes they need to learn the hard way.

The man was something else, i felt for his wife and daughters though..
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by MufasaLion: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by punisha: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omoooooo threads dey o
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Kenneth10110(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I went shoping in lugbe mall today.when i was done i exited the mall, i got to where my car was parked lo and behold someone was parking directly at my back, i was about panicing because am in a rush sudenly the door of the car opened, i was relieved. I greeted the man and asked him to park well but he ignored and walked pass me to his back door and opened it for his daughters.I got pissed up and changed my tone. The man started insulting me calling all sort of names.fortunately his wife opened her door, i tried talking to her and the threatent to slap me if i did, in my age. His wife was begging him to drive away but he played deaf ears, i was still talking to me and he pushed me away like a trash! I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.

You insulted and embarrassed him in front of his family well he tried to manipulate you but try to control yourself next time please think of it if as you hit him on the floor he fainted or something else what would become of you. Abeg next time control your anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:

You insulted and embarrassed him in front of his family well he tried to manipulate you but try to control yourself next time please think of it if as you hit him on the floor he fainted or something else what would become of you. Abeg next time control your anger.

Thank you..

When i was driving out i turned back and saw the man standing up with shame on his face, his wife was busy cleaning him up.. I felt pity for him.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by illmatic101(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
after the whole stuff a good samaritan took the key from the man and helped him drove from my way, i thanked him and drove away..

am feeling bad though

You're feeling bad because you have a conscience. Losing your temper shows no class. Imagine his daughter was there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by delzbaba(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Its like you are feeling bad, just send an apology to him via nairaland, u neva know he might be reading.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Kuriosmynd: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Funny thing is anyone can come here to claim Commando. OP...we no be pikin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by debbydams(f): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
so now that v u beat him up, now clap for yourself undecided
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am feeling bad though
I know you are feeling bad now. please try to control your temper next time.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
debbydams:
so now that v u beat him up, now clap for yourself undecided

Oga go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Juliet751:
I know you are feeling bad now. please try to control your temper next time.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. / How Love Almost Kiled Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.