Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53237 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Did I call u useless?
Did d Bible say God created two men?
Abi Bible dey lie wen it said God created Adam, the first man?

Mayb the bible is filed with false views about the existence and Origin of man coz humans already occupied the earth b4 the comin of Adam
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Did I call u useless?
Did d Bible say God created two men?
Abi Bible dey lie wen it said God created Adam, the first man?

Mayb the bible is filed false views about the existence and Origin of man coz humans already occupied the earth b4 the comin of Adam
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Beliefs!

Everyone is entitled to his/her belief.

People who don't believe in creation claim they believe in the big bang theory.

So who recorded the bang?

And how can a tiny particle bust and become so big as the earth and all the galaxies?[/size]
The funny aspect is that they call all these 'theories'. These scientists are not yet sure of what they have propounded. Ask them how the earth itself came into existence and you will get other laughable stories describing it.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Beliefs!

Everyone is entitled to his/her belief.

People who don't believe in creation claim they believe in the big bang theory.

So who recorded the bang?

And how can a tiny particle bust and become so big as the earth and all the galaxies?[/size]

So its best we all stick to wateva we beieve in and also not dispute the other
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

If I understand you well, is it that there was no first man or woman according to the 'word of God' or according to 'science'?

According to Science.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

There is no probability in God's word. It is very prercise. God created Adam as the first man and Eve as the first woman. From both of them, all humans come into existence. Science cannot explain the number of people that evolved from these primates but gives speculations and assumptions.

Those are the words of men . God did not go to school to speak or write in human tongues and God is not a jew. those are the words of jewish men.

Science is not a person. science changes. its a subject of study and research, trial and error. it yields results. your device u r using now to type is a product of science.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Yes the bible might contain bullshit stories but I believe them. Science cannot give accurate account of how humans begin existing in the world. They lay claims to natural selection and evolution to substantiate its theories. But the bibilical truth is very simple and precise, no assumptions, no change, no natural selection or evolution in the creation of man by God. It has remained unedited, and unchanged since the beginning of the world and will always remain so, no matter the scientific discoveries.

you mean bible gives accurate lies.

bible is stubborn and doesnt evolve. becomes it is fillwd with stupidity of dead men.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Laid2001: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
I believe there are some common grounds between the creationist and the evolutionists.
Surely, it is difficult to say the Biblical story is wholeheartedly true and correct due to some obvious logical sequential errors like creating light before the source of light!!!.

having said that, we should remember that one day in the sight of God Almighty is not same length as that of ours today. And that is moreso, since these six days precedes the sun and the earth that gives us our days.

As at today, the evolutions have also agreed that there was an evolutional Adam that all human being can be traced back to and that this evolutional Adam gene probably originate from somewhere around Ethiopia or Eritea axis. It is now propounded that the Homo erectus adam left his abode and community with his wives and kids for better settlement. The abode he left behind did not survive and it was only his lineage that eventually led to the human race. They even have a map of how the children of this evolutional Adam spread over from Africa to Asia, to Europe and Americas mostly aided by the state of the plate tectonic as at then vary long time ago!

There are similar assertion to all these events in other scriptures like the Quran, which stated that the whole world was a single entity before they were rendered scattered about. this statement is explained to refer to big bang theory at times, and at times it is used to refer to the fact that the body of land was together before the plate tectonics starts separating it into several continents.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

you mean bible gives accurate lies.

bible is stubborn and doesnt evolve. becomes it is fillwd with stupidity of dead men.
You said so.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Thawarplay(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
The science theories is funny......
How do you want me to believe in theories without proves and not guesses cos I think they are not even sure of the so called evolution.

But they already know what joined together to form man? An ancient ancestors as they assumed {with blood, emotional feelings, brain, tissues, e.t.c} why not go to the lab and create their own man and woman?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

According to Science.
Good. I believe the word of God and not science on this matter.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Those are the words of men . God did not go to school to speak or write in human tongues and God is not a jew. those are the words of jewish men.

Science is not a person. science changes. its a subject of study and research, trial and error. it yields results. your device u r using now to type is a product of science.
I do not need arguing with you. How can God go to school and learn when every language on earth originated from Him. Check the bibilical story of the 'Tower of Babel' that I quoted in one of my posts. God is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent! I do not care if you doubt this but I believe it. How do the original /natural raw materials that are used in the production of these devices come about?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by argob44(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
smh
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by mikron(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Only wen u open ur eyes will u see the light
OP the light here is the word of the Almighty God, its clear u dont believe the bible. the Bible said Adam was the first man on earth and eve his wife was the first woman. im a christian so i believed what the holy scriptures said concerning that.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by 4X4: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by 4X4: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by porka: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

The funny aspect is that they call all these 'theories'. These scientists are not yet sure of what they have propounded. Ask them how the earth itself came into existence and you will get other laughable stories describing it.

[size=13pt]Don't mind these people. They are filled with self deceit. It's so easy to question the Bible when people are comfortable.

They claim all sorts of stuffs against God but when faced with life threatening challenges, they earnestly search for solutions from the same God they previously derided.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Gold45(f): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
leke12:
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.

Things have changed,
Then, brothers married their blood sisters and gave birth to healthy offspring. Incest now in this modern time is likely to produce children with DNA defects.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by 4X4: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gold45:

Things have changed,
Then, brothers married their blood sisters and gave birth to healthy offspring. Incest now in this modern time is likely to produce children with DNA defects.

ANOTHER RIDICULOUS ANSWER . DO YOU KNOW THAT IN.CEST BREEDS MENTALLY RETA.RDED CHILDREN ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Asking questions like this will only get you even more confused... Life is a mystery no one can explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikron:
OP the light here is the word of the Almighty God, its clear u dont believe the bible. the Bible said Adam was the first man on earth and eve his wife was the first woman. im a christian so i believed what the holy scriptures said concerning that.

Good for u
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
OP i would like to talk with you one on one on this forum. Please everyone else just sit back and enjoy reading our back and forth. He says he is enlightened, well enlighten me or vice versa. You stand against God and I stand with him. I pray you may we begin? So what really is your grouse with creation?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Its tym to stop the smh baby
argob44:
smh
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dnt quote me wrong, aint standin against God. I just let every1 believe in wateva stories about this topic buh don't conflict my beliefs with urs or make me tink urz is d beta version.

naijadeyhia:
OP i would like to talk with you one on one on this forum. Please everyone else just sit back and enjoy reading our back and forth. He says he is enlightened, well enlighten me or vice versa. You stand against God and I stand with him. I pray you may we begin? So what really is your grouse with creation?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
Dnt quote me wrong, aint standin against God. I just let every1 believe in wateva stories about this topic buh don't conflict my beliefs with urs or make me tink urz is d beta version.

Then kindly state clearly what your grouse is
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Then kindly state clearly what your grouse is
U read my post, does it sound like I've a p?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

U read my post, does it sound like I've a p?

I did not say you had a P but for the sake of this dialogue give me point by point what your issues are about and i will respond. Who knows you may get some followers through this or i just might.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by micodon(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
4X4:

VERY STUWPID ANSWER D QUESTION MUMU . UR D KIND DAT BELIEVE STORIES WITHOUT INVESTIGATING . EVEN IF THEY HAD MANY CHILDREN THAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN THE HUNDREDS OF RACES AND DNA UNIQUENESS TO EACH FAMILY . EVEN IF THEY COMMITED INCEST BY SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER THEN ALL RACES AND HUMAN BEINGS WOULD HAVE THE SAME FAMILY DNA . INCEST IS WRONG AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN WRONG . I DONT FOLLOW RELIGION BLINDLY LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE . THATS WHY YOU HAVE A LOT OF STUWPID FANATICS ALL OVER THE PLACE .

Very stupid reasoning. because evolution suggests that all species evolved from a common ancestor. if evolution is true, how come there are many races.

Go and read.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I did not say you had a P but for the sake of this dialogue give me point by point what your issues are about and i will respond. Who knows you may get some followers through this or i just might.

Didn't post this coz I wanted followers, well I don't believe in the bible"s theory of Adam and Eve buh aint criticizing it.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Didn't post this coz I wanted followers, well I don't believe in the bible"s theory of Adam and Eve buh aint criticizing it.

So if you did not post it to enlighten others or disprove others what then is your real purpose of making the submission?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijadeyhia:

So if you did not post it to enlighten others or disprove others what then is your real purpose of making the submission?

Guess u have to figure dat out yasef mate, wcheva way u find it " enlightening or disapproving" ur choice to make
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by medexico(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
leke12:
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.

God altered the DNA at some point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.