Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53297 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2015
sylarsquins:

As for ur question on why haven't we evolved to another level, Man as humans are known to be the highest level or state of evolution therefore cannot evolve any further bodywise buh on the level of IQ's and knowledge

Nope according to evolution it takes millions of years for the changes required in evolutionary trends to occur.

things that trigger this evolutionary improvements are Adaptation, environment, habitat, eco system which triggers dna mutation.

Modern humans emerged 250years ago so is still young for any future evolutionary change to take place, we would have to exist millions of years for The DNA mutation to take place due to one of the factors i mentioned above and more.

Humans have obviously evolved intellectually the last couple of years, check the ancient and modern times and compare that to now.

for physical evolution to take place it requires a large amount of timeline.
So obviously homo sapiens can still evolve given to the factors i listed above and time.

N.B: I am not an evolutionist yet, the far i know man still has a lot of study to carry out of origin of species before it is perfected... i only replied this as a discussion of evolution and what it entails

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Also ask them:
1. From which organism did evolution start?
2. How did the organism come to existence?
3. How were the components that made up that organism formed?
4. How were the things that make up the components of the organism formed? And so on and on.
5. if the primates had evolved to man and apes, do man and apes still evolve from primates, or did evolution stop after the first set of humans evolved?

Human beings have stopped evolving after becoming the
only species to “put halt to natural selection of its own free
will”, Sir David Attenborough has said, as he predicts the
“cultural evolution” of the future.
Sir David, whose new show concentrates on the ascent of
man, said he believed humans had now stopped evolving in
physical terms, after developing means to keep even the
weakest of the species alive.
Saying we are now able to rear up to 99 per cent of our
babies, he added people were no longer subject to
Darwinian theories natural selection.

Instead, he proposed, humans would continue to develop in
a cultural sense; inheriting knowledge from previous
generations and building upon it.
In an interview with the Radio Times this week, Sir David
said: “I think that we’ve stopped evolving.
“Because if natural selection, as proposed by Darwin, is the
main mechanism of evolution – there may be other things,
but it does look as though that’s the case – then we’ve
stopped natural selection.
“We stopped natural selection as soon as we started being
able to rear 95–99 per cent of our babies that are born.
“We are the only species to have put a halt to natural
selection, of its own free will, as it were.”
Sir David, who will present Rise of Animals on BBC2, added:
“Stopping natural selection is not as important, or as
depressing, as it might sound – because our evolutionary
process is now cultural.
“Humans have a great cultural inheritance as well as a
physical, genetic inheritance – we can inherit a knowledge of
computers or television, electronics, aeroplanes and so on.
“Each generation has got all these books that tell them these
things, so our cultural evolution is proceeding with
extraordinary swiftness.”
He also insisted he was grateful to live in the modern day,
saying that things were likely to get worse with future
generations looking back “at a world that was less crowded,
full of natural wonders, and healthier.”
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Nope according to evolution it takes millions of years for the changes required in evolutionary trends to occur.

things that trigger this evolutionary improvements are Adaptation, environment, habitat, eco system which triggers dna mutation.

Modern humans emerged 250years ago so is still young for any future evolutionary change to take place, we would have to exist millions of years for The DNA mutation to take place due to one of the factors i mentioned above and more.

Humans have obviously evolved intellectually the last couple of years, check the ancient and modern times and compare that to now.

for physical evolution to take place it requires a large amount of timeline.
So obviously homo sapiens can still evolve given to the factors i listed above and time.

N.B: I am not an evolutionist yet, the far i know man still has a lot of study to carry out of origin of species before it is perfected... i only replied this as a discussion of evolution and what it entails

Well I don't see man evolving any further in terms of physical approaches buh instead on all other aspects of life.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2015
sylarsquins:

Human beings have stopped evolving after becoming the
only species to “put halt to natural selection of its own free
will”, Sir David Attenborough has said, as he predicts the
“cultural evolution” of the future.
Sir David, whose new show concentrates on the ascent of
man, said he believed humans had now stopped evolving in
physical terms, after developing means to keep even the
weakest of the species alive.
Saying we are now able to rear up to 99 per cent of our
babies, he added people were no longer subject to
Darwinian theories natural selection.

Instead, he proposed, humans would continue to develop in
a cultural sense; inheriting knowledge from previous
generations and building upon it.
In an interview with the Radio Times this week, Sir David
said: “I think that we’ve stopped evolving.
“Because if natural selection, as proposed by Darwin, is the
main mechanism of evolution – there may be other things,
but it does look as though that’s the case – then we’ve
stopped natural selection.
“We stopped natural selection as soon as we started being
able to rear 95–99 per cent of our babies that are born.
“We are the only species to have put a halt to natural
selection, of its own free will, as it were.”
Sir David, who will present Rise of Animals on BBC2, added:
“Stopping natural selection is not as important, or as
depressing, as it might sound – because our evolutionary
process is now cultural.
“Humans have a great cultural inheritance as well as a
physical, genetic inheritance – we can inherit a knowledge of
computers or television, electronics, aeroplanes and so on.
“Each generation has got all these books that tell them these
things, so our cultural evolution is proceeding with
extraordinary swiftness.”
He also insisted he was grateful to live in the modern day,
saying that things were likely to get worse with future
generations looking back “at a world that was less crowded,
full of natural wonders, and healthier.”
Interesting story!
1. Sir David did not tell us how humans stopped natural selection but 'assumed' that it was stopped b/c humans could rear their babies.
2. He was not sure if Darwinian theory on natural selection was still on course but 'thought' it no longer had influence on evolution.
3. This story as I can understand talks about humans not evolving to higher forms but why is it that humans do not evolve from primates today?
4. When we talk of primates evolving to man, is it that primates turned or changed into humans or that they gave birth to humans?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 12:42am On Jun 20, 2015
sylarsquins:

Well I don't see man evolving any further in terms of physical approaches buh instead on all other aspects of life.

Yeah i just mentioned it takes millions of years for any further physical improvement to take place due to mutation

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Interesting story!
1. Sir David did not tell us how humans stopped natural selection but 'assumed' that it was stopped b/c humans could rear their babies.
2. He was not sure if Darwinian theory on natural selection was still on course but 'thought' it no longer had influence on evolution.
3. This story as I can understand talks about humans not evolving to higher forms but why is it that humans do not evolve from primates today?
4. When we talk of primates evolving to man, is it that primates turned or changed into humans or that they gave birth to humans?

U shud read the post b4 urs, its gonna enlighten u d more
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by horlarwhalhe: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2015
The truth is adam an eve was not the first creation, they have use religion to cover every thing from our face, forget about evolution have we check out the other biblical like the book of thomas,becca,enoch etc.... They told us that if they put every thing together it will be voluminous an we believe that, think about this if ur son/daughter ask u daddy were his my mom deep down u know where her mom is died/alive u will use story to cover it up and main while u will think he or she will not bother u again don't be surprise the day she will search for her mom without ur opinion. why is it that freemason,illuminate,satanist etc.... They know things we don't know even our so call pastors know some truth they will not tell us, please let wake up let put religion aside and do research I advise to read more about this anunnaki and black root science truth is out there we don't bother to seek for it because of religions. God bless
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Yeah i just mentioned it takes millions of years for any further physical improvement to take place due to mutation
1. So mutation is to be blamed today for man not evolving from primates as they should?
2. It is not even certain when the next humans will evolve from primates, but approx. millions of years, right?
3. When did the first set of humans evolve from primates?
4. Did primates change or transform to humans or did they give birth to humans during the first evolution?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by menesheh(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

-Religious believers want us to leave reality and face fantasies.

-They want us to leave our physical and emotional yearning to a dictation of ancient naive people one quarter of chromosome below ours now.

-they want us to follow sheepishly to those books written some few thousand years ago instead of following where the evidence leads.

-They want us to impaire our cognitive and logical reason by not asking questions b4 believing something.

-they want us to exonerate scientific ideas as demonic and weird but they still use the outcome of the lazy-man research in their everyday life.

-They want us never to question the idea of God and its creator or how it came about.

- they want us to believe their notion that scientific research enterprise is all about researching to discredit religious beliefs.

- they want us to believe the idea of a god that molded man with sand in the past six thousand years without explaining the mechanisms and processes involved.

- etc

Better start the process of exonerating yourself from the elephant in the room call religion by looking at the evidence and by asking formidable questions that requires answers.

Any answer that is vague to you and you were told that their is a mighty monster in the sky that knows better, ask the person this questions :
Dear
- how they did arrived to such a conclusion.
- what are their criteria for believing an idea to be absolute truth
- epistemology is the branch of philosophy that study how one can come to a conclusion that an idea is maximum true not absolute. Which processes did he gone through to ascertain that his ways of arriving to such an absolute truth of his ideas. Whether by hallucinations or by drug induced distortion of reality to arrive to such inspiration from the unknown.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
N.B: I am not an evolutionist i am of the opinion man still has a lot of study to do on the subject of the origin of species before it can be perfected.
I am only replying this post because i clearly can see you have not even read evolution and your biology isnt stable enough... its for the purpose of learning.

Barnabaseloka:

1. So mutation is to be blamed today for man not evolving from primates as they should?
Am i supposed to be teaching people on nairaland what they should have learnt in school... Ok let us go science101

2. It is not even certain when the next humans will evolve from primates, but approx. millions of years, right?
You know if actually you have paid attention to biology class you would have know that humans also falls under the category of anthropoids primates

Meanwhile theory evolution never stipulated humans evolved from primates like you think, but modern primates and humans (still primates) evolved from one common ancestor. . so the modern primates that you are referring are in no way in human evolutionary trend but branched off separately from that one common ancestor. . Just like Cats, lions have common ancestory making them falidea...

3. When did the first set of humans evolve from primates?
#Sighs again humans (primates) did not evolve from other modern primates. . They all evolved from a common different ancestor...Seriously you guys have to read something up before bringing this type of naive questions.

According to study (not me) the oldest hominid fossil dated places at 5
million years ago... so it is speculated that the first hominin Ardipithecus emerged 5.6-4.4million years ago. . You can go read up the evolutionary trend down to homo sapiens

4. Did primates change or transform to humans or did they give birth to humans during the first evolution?
Another naive question that sells out that you have never read anything on evolution... It did not happen all of a sudden like you think, evolution means progress.

It is a very slow change spanning millions of years where by mutated genes carry traits of parents to offsprings. . Let me represent it simply in colours in the picture below.
On the illustration below, the changes within the colours are intertwined that you wont know where the colour red stops and the green starts because it is a slow progressive process... thats exactly how science stipulates evolutionary trends progress, slow and gradual changes.

You seriously i get tired of answering these questions born out of mere ignorance of what a subject say, at least people should read this stuffs before bringing on questions to a public forum

7 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:
N.B: I am not an evolutionist i am of the opinion man still has a lot of study to do on the subject of the origin of species before it can be perfected.
I am only replying this post because i clearly can see you have not even read evolution and your biology isnt stable enough... its for the purpose of learning.

Am i supposed to be teaching people on nairaland what they should have learnt in school... Ok let us go science101

You know if actually you have paid attention to biology class you would have know that humans also falls under the category of anthropoids primates

Meanwhile theory evolution never stipulated humans evolved from primates like you think, but modern primates and humans (still primates) evolved from one common ancestor. . so the modern primates that you are referring are in no way in human evolutionary trend but branched off separately from that one common ancestor. . Just like Cats, lions have common ancestory making them falidea...
#Sighs again humans (primates) did not evolve from other modern primates. . They all evolved from a common different ancestor...Seriously you guys have to read something up before bringing this type of naive questions.

According to study (not me) the oldest hominid fossil dated places at 5
million years ago... so it is speculated that the first hominin Ardipithecus emerged 5.6-4.4million years ago. . You can go read up the evolutionary trend down to homo sapiens

Another naive question that sells out that you have never read anything on evolution... It did not happen all of a sudden like you think, evolution means progress.

It is a very slow change spanning millions of years where by mutated genes carry traits of parents to offsprings. . Let me represent it simply in colours in the picture below.
On the illustration below, the changes within the colours are intertwined that you wont know where the colour red stops and the green starts because it is a slow progressive process... thats exactly how science stipulates evolutionary trends progress, slow and gradual changes.

You seriously i get tired of answering these questions born out of mere ignorance of what a subject say, at least people should read this stuffs before bringing on questions to a public forum
I don't even know what to make out from this write-up filled with assuptions and speculations. What is that common ancestor that humans evolve from? Do you want me to believe that this common ancestor slowly and gradually evolved to (changed to) man, right? This is ridiculous! These researchers never saw this evolution happen but believed that it might have happened, laying claims to mutation and natural selection.

3 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

I don't even know what to make out from this write-up filled with assuptions and speculations. What is that common ancestor that humans evolve from? Do you want me to believe that this common ancestor slowly and gradually evolved to (changed to) man, right? This is ridiculous! These researchers never saw this evolution happen but believed that it might have happened, laying claims to mutation and natural selection.

Lmao am sure i never assumed anything on my write up, i only stated to you what evolution said since i saw you have never read it.

And am also sure i never said am an evolutionist in fact i asserted the reverse at the beginning of my post...

My only reply to you now should be; Start from basic biology and read evolution also then take up the places you don't agree/understand with evolutionists/scientists. . . Am sure you will bag a Nobel if you are able to disprove them.

3 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Yes he is but his real name is not Adam but Adamu. Xtianity corrupted the name to enable them hide certain things from the people esp black people
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Mellin:
Yes he is but his real name is not Adam but Adamu. Xtianity corrupted the name to enable them hide certain things from the people esp black people

Guy wer u carry ur own come frm again

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
sylarsquins:

Guy wer u carry ur own come frm again
take your time to read this and don't skip a page. U will know where I carry my own come

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Mellin:

whats the difference. . Adam & Adamu?

Can you explain the origin of that name Adamu?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao am sure i never assumed anything on my write up, i only stated to you what evolution said since i saw you have never read it.

And am also sure i never said am an evolutionist in fact i asserted the reverse at the beginning of my post...

My only reply to you now should be; Start from basic biology and read evolution also then take up the places you don't agree/understand with evolutionists/scientists. . . Am sure you will bag a Nobel if you are able to disprove them.
One thing you should know is that when it comes to 'academics' I discuss evolution based on what were discovered by researchers. But when it comes to my christian faith, I take evolution aside and discuss issues based on what the Scripture (bible) says.
Answer me those questions I asked b/c I have shown here what was explicitly written in the Scriptures about the creation of man which you did not believe.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

One thing you should know is that when it comes to 'academics' I discuss evolution based on what were discovered by researchers. But when it comes to my christian faith, I take evolution aside and discuss issues based on what the Scripture (bible) says.

But all your assertions on evolution speaks quite the reverse, it shows you haven't read about evolution or possess keen knowledge on biology if you did you wouldn't have presented the questions you asked the way you did.

That is sure, your christian faith depends on your bible did you expect any different? its all right to base your discussion of your christian faith to the bible because am sure science doesn't deal on faiths.
You cant discuss fish swallowed jonah with biology text book, or hercules killed a lion with biology it must be from homers illiad.

so the way you discuss your christian faith is very okay and am okay with the fact that you dont want to intertwine it with scientific knowledge..

4 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:
Answer me those questions I asked b/c I have shown here what was explicitly written in the Scriptures about the creation of man which you did not believe.

Am sure i said am not an evolutionist, so if your question to me is how man originated, my answer to you would be I dont know

the biblical story you so hype is a very recent story compared to thousand other creation stories found in different cultures..
Mesopotomian creation story, egyptian, mayan, sumerian and babylonia and thousands of them.
And even the biblical genesis story was borrowed from the babylonia creation story Enuma elish. . .

So same way i regard these stories as myth is exactly the same way i regard yours as myth.
And if you know the reason why you disbelief all these stories that clearly predates the biblical stories by thousands of years then you will know exactly why i disbelieve your own biblical myth

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Well once God is involved in anytyn natyn else. matters

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

But all your assertions on evolution speaks quite the reverse, it shows you haven't read about evolution or possess keen knowledge on biology if you did you wouldn't have presented the questions you asked the way you did.

That is sure, your christian faith depends on your bible did you expect any different? its all right to base your discussion of your christian faith to the bible because am sure science doesn't deal on faiths.
You cant discuss fish swallowed jonah with biology text book, or hercules killed a lion with biology it must be from homers illiad.

so the way you discuss your christian faith is very okay and am okay with the fact that you dont want to intertwine it with scientific knowledge..
I love the last part of your post and that is where I stand. A muslim or a christian will learn in academics but will not throw his faith away b/c pf academics. As muslims or christians get knowledge from academics, they will disregard things that science say that contradicts their faith, though studying them. As a christian, when it comes to academics, i speak the language of academics. But if academics or science contradicts my faith, I put such aside and uphold my faith.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

I love the last part of your post and that is where I stand. A muslim or a christian will learn in academics but will not throw his faith away b/c pf academics. As muslims or christians get knowledge from academics, they will disregard things that science say that contradicts their faith, though studying them. As a christian, when it comes to academics, i speak the language of academics. But if academics or science contradicts my faith, I put such aside and uphold my faith.

Ok then its settled smiley

But you know the difference between science (study) and faith (belief)?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by menesheh(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

This serious
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok then its settled smiley

But you know the difference between science (study) and faith (belief)?
Even in belief we still study but not based on human philosophy, logic or wisdom. We study the bible by the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit that comes from God and knows about God, just as the spirit of a man knows about the man. It is the Spirit of God that reveals to christians the mind of God concerning them. He explains the word of God to christians for them to understand it. That is why I tell you that the word of God is spiritual and cannot be farthormed by human reasoning or wisdom.

You also believe (have faith) in evolution of 'man' from 'primates' when you did not see it happen. Archeological discoveries made you believe, even when these discoveries cannot substantially show how true their theories were, but only speculations and propositions.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Even in belief we still study but not based on human philosophy, logic or wisdom. We study the bible by the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit that comes from God and knows about God, just as the spirit of a man know about the man. It is the Spirit of God that reveals to christians the mind of God concerning them. He explains the word of God to christians for them to understand it. That is why I tell you that the word of God is spiritual and cannot be farthormed by human reasoning or wisdom.
Yeah just like muslims study quran by another holy spirit

You also believe (have faith) in evolution of 'man' from 'primates' when you did not see it happen. Archeological discoveries made you believe, even when these discoveries cannot substantially show how true their theories were, but only speculations and propositions.
@bolded
If you cannot make honest assertions then please i have no more need arguing with you unless you have reading and comprehension problem to see when i stated.
I am not an evolutionist cus i dont know how anything began
Please desist from making fallacious straw mans i only respect honest people.

Science is not a belief system, it is study, observations and experiments. . No one needs to have faith in anything, when there are evidences supporting a theory no one needs faith to know..

I can only advice you to go and start reading cus honestly am bewildered at this type of thinking and innocent naivete..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Yeah just like muslims study quran by another holy spirit

@bolded
If you cannot make honest assertions then please i have no more need arguing with you unless you have reading and comprehension problem to see when i stated.
I am not an evolutionist cus i dont know how anything began
Please desist from making fallacious straw mans i only respect honest people.

Science is not a belief system, it is study, observations and experiments. . No one needs to have faith in anything, when there are evidences supporting a theory no one needs faith to know..

I can only advice you to go and start reading cus honestly am bewildered at this type of thinking and innocent naivete..
I have been reading but I speak in a way that makes you think I am insane or not educated only when you contradict my christian faith. Sorry about writing to you again as an evolutionist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

I have been reading but I speak in a way that makes you think I am insane or not educated only when you contradict my christian faith. Sorry about writing to you again as an evolutionist.

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by gifttracy(f): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2015
op Gods word should guide you through.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Mubbyleey(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.
Guy it was only a theory... Not even a fact! Most scientist in the world today dnt believe that coz darwin got no prove at all to back up his theory.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by 321ray: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Even if somebody tell you what to believe. You'd not believe it anyway. Cos you explained all u said. Yet u don't believe. Just do good and don't let the first man put u to sin or confuse u the more. Happy sundar
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by damiloladuke: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2015
the Bible tells us so so it's true

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.