Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53166 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
chuna1985:

That Adam story na Lol story.

Fine. But we will keep waiting for another set of humans to evolve from primates. I wonder how they will look like.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
OkiJ:

"Fact" does not always equal Truth...take note
So in d bible ul find d truth den?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by micodon(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Good to know you understand

Hope you did Biology in sec skul. Study about phenotype, genotype acquired traits etc...and ur question will be answered. Obama is from Kenya. Why does he speak like the Americans?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

How old do u tink d earth is, after the so called creation of Adam and Eve?
What business have I gor to do with the age of the earth? Even science cannot specifically say how old the earth is. People started counting their ages and not that of the earth after Adam and Eve sinned against God and God sent them out of the garden of Eden. This is when counting of age began.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Coz he ws born n raised in the states, what point u tryna prove?.

micodon:

Hope you did Biology in sec skul. Study about phenotype, genotype acquired traits etc...and ur question will be answered. Obama is from Kenya. Why does he speak like the Americans?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by OkiJ(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I can cc ur willin to argue till death,follow this link my brother and see the light

www.scienceclarified.com/He-In/Human-Evolution.html

Na where u dey run go...come on come back here
**drags him back to thread...***

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go find dat out, wen u do I'll ask u d 1 question dat wud kip u guessing

Barnabaseloka:

What business have I gor to do with the age of the earth? Even science cannot specifically say how old the earth is. People started counting their ages and not that of the earth after Adam and Eve sinned against God and God sent them out of the garden of Eden. This is when counting of age began.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
Go find dat out, wen u do I'll ask u d 1 question dat wud kip u guessing

I do not need finding it out. Just give me the assumption about the age of the earth by science.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Run ke, aint no runner nor quitter n frm u look of tyns u jst came late wen I'm bot lockin up shop

OkiJ:

Na where u dey run go...come on come back here
**drags him back to thread...***
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
kayceerilyn:
There was no threat in what he stated or maybe I'm yet to see one........
did you miss the part about asking God for forgiveness?Go back and re-read the guy's post again.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by micodon(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
Coz he ws born n raised in the states, what point u tryna prove?.

Exactly!!!! Even though he had kenyan blood, he acquired a foreign tongue. Thats the point. Even though we are all of eve, we are different because of geographical location and environmental factors (phenotype), As traits are passed on from generation to generation, they move from dominant to recessive. They become weak, so to speak.

Acquired traits may then become dominant.

Heck!!!! Variations was thought in Skuls!!!!!

That we are of eve doesnt mean we should be alike.

Even your evolutionary theory suggests that all organisms have a common ancestor

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dani4tech:
He was the first MAN ... But i don't think he was the first BEING
But do you believe that Adam was the first man God created on earth and no other being before him physically?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Donald80(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
kaddy1:

WHERE DID CAIN GO AFTER HE MURDER IS BROTHER AND WHO ARE THE PEOPLE HE WENT TO LIVE WITH?THIS WILL ANS UR QUESTION.

Man do live very long in dose days....D son's n daughters Adam n Eve had after Cain n Abel continued in multiplication....God allowed inbreedn den

Remember God commanded dey shld b fruitful n multiply so hw do dey multiply....its by inbreed

Adam lived 930 yrs before he died.....so u n i dnt knw hw many yrs Cain wandered before he met his wife....

It takes d spirit of God to direct us better in his tns....Jst read d book of Job 38 n 39 u will understand more abt God n wat science believe
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by OkiJ(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Yea adam popped out magically out of thin air when god said the magic words.
But then again you commit the same blunder;Evolution never asserted man came from apes, am sure i have addressed this above.. You need to read something before bringing it up on a public forum like this

You for someone who advices to be sure of his facts before going public you aren't very diligent. FYI there was no "popping out" cheesy gringrin concerning Adam,the Bible makes us understand that he was made,created,designed by my God. Take note...
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by adellam16(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
leke12:
there is nothing like commotion here, every tribe in the world has is own story of first man(mythology) just to prove their supremacy over other tribes, so the Adam story is jst based on jews mythology just like greek,yoruba,igbo,nupe,Chinese ,roman and others.
Ok I yaff hear
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by adellam16(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Smagiro18:
in other words religion rules abi
what's ur opinion?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Fine. But we will keep waiting for another set of humans to evolve from primates. I wonder how they will look like.

lmao. its a huge topic, I can't explain dere.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by OkiJ(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
Run ke, aint no runner nor quitter n frm u look of tyns u jst came late wen I'm bot lockin up shop

U'll just have to reopen oo gringrin
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by 4X4: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Yes the bible might contain bullshit stories but I believe them. Science cannot give accurate account of how humans begin existing in the world. They lay claims to natural selection and evolution to substantiate its theories. But the bibilical truth is very simple and precise, no assumptions, no change, no natural selection or evolution in the creation of man by God. It has remained unedited, and unchanged since the beginning of the world and will always remain so, no matter the scientific discoveries.

smiley SINCE ADAM AND EVE STARTED THE WORLD THEN WHY ARE THERE HUNDREDS OF RACES ? WHERE DID CAIN FIND HIS WIFE SINCE IT WAS ONLY CAIN AND ABEL THEY HAD ? WHY IS IT THAT EACH FAAMILY'S DNA IS DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER FAMILY ?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by micodon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
4X4:

smiley SINCE ADAM AND EVE STARTED THE WORLD THEN WHY ARE THERE HUNDREDS OF RACES ? WHERE DID CAIN FIND HIS WIFE SINCE IT WAS ONLY CAIN AND ABEL THEY HAD ? WHY IS IT THAT EACH FAAMILY'S DNA IS DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER FAMILY ?

You need to go back to Biology class. start from ss1

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by micodon(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
4X4:

Study about Phenotype, Genotype, Gene dominance and recessiveness. and variations.

As for Adam and Eve, they had many children. Genesis 5: 4
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Samdurance:

Guy there are many questions to be asked.
If we say God knows everything then why did he then create wat will be a distraction for Adam and Eve wen he don't want them to touch them. Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel and Cain killed Abel, then which city of Nin did Cain see his wife and who gave birth to the girl? Let's just be morally good and allow religion to flow on its own. Religion is slavery using a name God to cause confusion. Islam preaches Peace, Christianity preaches Peace too but the fanatics of both religions do otherwise cos they feel we are different. Why?
Eve did not cause distraction to Adam. It was only when devil deceived Eve that such distractions came in. There are many distractions from both males and femlaes on earth today.
Gen.5:4 After he (Adam) begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years, and he had SONS and DAUGHTERS.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
OkiJ:

U'll just have to reopen oo gringrin
Lolz, ve been typin all dat mate. I need a break, dnt u tink so?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
4X4:

Gen.5:4 After he(Adam) begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundres years, and he had SONS and DAUGHTERS.
Have you read of the 'Tower of Babel' where God scattered the people to all parts of the earth, giving them different languages?
Gen.11:7 Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8. So, the Lord scattered them abroad from over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city.
9. Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over all the face of all the earth.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Barnabaseloka(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
chuna1985:

lmao. its a huge topic, I can't explain dere.
Ok. Let us keep our fingers crossed and wait for this new and wonderful set of humans that will evolve in time to come. All I know is that dogs, cats, apes, humans and all other living things will give birth to their own kind. I wonder why a mango tree has not given rise to an orange tree before.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by mikron(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.
dont mind the OP. doubting the scriptures

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ebukaddon: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
this question go make me go heaven
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikron:
dont mind the OP. doubting the scriptures

Only wen u open ur eyes will u see the light
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Ogbulaba(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Donald80:

Bro read d bible very well....after Cain n Abel...Adam n Eve had other children male n female...remember wen Cain killed Abel dey well grown men........D story of d Morite n Amorites....d two women slept wit dere father n took in....dat generation continued.... u can't question God....if u can den read d book of Job 38 n 39....answer any of d questions.....thanks
bros i'm nt trying to argue with u, everybody has d right to have his own opinion
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nmeri17: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
leke12:
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.
this is a public forum and you're brazenly exposing your ignorance with gusto. I feel deep sympathy for both you and the mentally vegetative nincompoops that contributed to those likes your post garnered. nevertheless, I think today is a Sunday so I should cease to embarrass you tad more than you have embarrassed yourself. just go and read about the god gene so something like this does not reoccur and I begin to pity you all over

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

That is my problem with u guys, nw am useless coz ve left u wit ur dafted belief for I have seen the light
Did I call u useless?
Did d Bible say God created two men?
Abi Bible dey lie wen it said God created Adam, the first man?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by porka: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.

[size=13pt]Beliefs!

Everyone is entitled to his/her belief.

People who don't believe in creation claim they believe in the big bang theory.

So who recorded the bang?

And how can a tiny particle bust and become so big as the earth and all the galaxies?[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.