Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53476 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Touchey: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Also ask them:
1. From which organism did evolution start?
2. How did the organism come to existence?
3. How were the components that made up that organism formed?
4. How were the things that make up the components of the organism formed? And so on and on.
5. if the primates had evolved to man and apes, do man and apes still evolve from primates, or did evolution stop after the first set of humans evolved?

if your parents had sent you to a standard school with qualified and certified teachers you wouldn't be asking such questions,
or
did you skip classes?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Samdurance(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
It was just a theory of evolution... The theory means an idea or opinion that someone thinks is true but for which they have no proof... So it was just a theory made by darwin and he got no proves to proof it... Many scientists in the world today don't take his theory as Fact coz he gat no proofs... So Believe God's word to be true' anything said by God in any of his scriptures are facts or theory made by humans... hope that answer your question.

The Bible too is a theory if I use ur words explaining theory. Its an inspirational book.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Visocrate(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
leke12:
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.
have you heard of hereditary and variation , variation exists in the the genealogy of any man and when you look at the factors that cause variation you will get to know that environment , mutation , food, and even lifestyle all contribute to the variation of ones gene and a gene that has undergone mutation may give rise to a different being which is expressed in the phenotype anyway don't want to be more genetic in expression because as a biotechnologist even if I explain now from morning until evening if your mind is locked up you can't get anything
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
Na Adam cause all these katakata wey dey happen o...

Shut up!!! No b u woman giv adam forbidden fruit dat made God curse us all.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Spybradd: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

U get touch?

if u didnt see da message in or couldnt decode tocheagle's post,am afraid u da one with da touch,o
grin
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Toks2008(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.

Until objectivity becomes the norm of mans nature,many will always remain dogmatuc.

Which one be forgiveness for this matter?

If you have something logical to contribute please do so that at least athiests can learn

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Exactly, Most Christians are clueless. They believe in the bible they know little about.

Op you are not a Christian. The bolded proves that.
Any moment a christian doubt what is written in the Holy Bible, he ceases to be Christian.
The person might be going to church, but he is no longer a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
For God to prove himself on demand, physically, would be a grave disappointment, and the strongest Christians should be considerably grateful that he chooses not to do so. The skeptic endlessly demands proof, yet God refuses to insult the true intelligence of man, the '6th sense', the chief quality, the acumen which distinguishes man from the rest of creation, faith.

Criss Jami

To those who will believe, no proof is necessary, to those who will not, no conviction is possible. Stop wasting typing energy on these people abeg.

I laugh and waka pass. grin
cheesy cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnnychuks(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

1. Op, which one do you believe as a christian- God's word or theories propounded by men?
2. If you know of any man that came before Adam, p/s tell us.
3. If man originated from ape, why has man not evolved to a higher form or has evolution stopped?
4. Why was Eve given to Adam, and what is the meaning of 'be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it' commanded by God to Adam and Eve? (Gen.1:28)
that's means no be small work ooh sara flezing for both of them now.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by mike404(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
E NO GO BETTER FOR CHARLES DARWIN angry
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
The first man on earth and woman on earth (primitive workers) were Adamu and Ti-Amat. The first civilised man on earth and woman were Adapa and Titi. Source: Lost book of Enki
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.

Guy na forceAnswer his question, not trying to blackmail him.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Khameal007(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago.

The question I always ask when someone says man and ape share the same ancestry ... is why are there still apes and monkeys?... if it was these species of primates that transformed to man they should have gone extinct by now...or are the monkeys and apes we see today Retarded ones..that's can't transform?
The undisputed fact is There is a supernatural idea behind mans existence ... Every religion and cultural belief got theirs Christians got their mythology
Greeks got Thier mythology
Scandinavia got Thier mythology etc
we can only hope we're on the right part.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by nunzk: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Wrong!!! U need evidence to back sometin not to back a doubt. U can nurse it with out evidence but need to ve evidence to arrive @ a conclusion.
Skillfullulu:
Any video footage to back ur doubt?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

1. Op, which one do you believe as a christian- God's word or theories propounded by men?
3. If man originated from ape, why has man not evolved to a higher form or has evolution stopped?
4. Why was Eve given to Adam, and what is the meaning of 'be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it' commanded by God to Adam and Eve? (Gen.1:28)

Bible creation theory is crap!

Every human evolved from previous animals on earth as stated by Darwin.

One thing you bible believers don't know is that human or homo sapiens are not the only human species that ever lived.

Humans have up to 4 different species!
Homo sapiens sapiens are the only surviving species left.

One of the most popular human species that died off was Neanderthals that dominated Europe while the current Homo sapiens sapiens dominated Africa.

There's one in Asia too.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

It takes millions of years for an evolutionary process to take place. U will live n die without witnessing it.

Every living thing evolves.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by iamord(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

trying t know is a sin. pathetic. no wonder a lot of backs are dead to reasoning
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by abercrombie(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Like say I dnt knw wot am doin,adam was the last of mankind

Quote me wronq angry
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by sunshine1974(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2015
My dear, na only God fit ansa dat question. If we are to truly follow Adam and Eve story, then where did the black nation originate from?

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Chinaimporter: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Jehovah is a false God and the bible is bullshit...evolution is the way bcause adam neva existed.it is only myths and legends in the twisted mind of a deluded moses[/size]

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Spybradd: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

So ur tryna tell me Adam populated d earth, if yes then y we all different n remember Eve was his only woman?.

Sometimes we let religion and the bible deceive us, well am no longer in that category.

I now believe in facts and what I see. So you can quote the bible all you want I still aint coming around anytime soon.
shocked
are u implying that all the wonders of God in the scriptures like the immaculate conception of mary,which defiles scientific theories,are u implying they are false?

I hope u are happy with this thread and with the posts its generating like ^^that above mine..
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by iamord(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Why not you pray to God for the simple knowledge to answer my question
you have reach the age of reasoning. sadly a lot are afraid to reason.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Khameal007:

The question I always ask when someone says man and ape share the same ancestry ... is why are there still apes and monkeys?... if it was these species of primates that transformed to man they should have gone extinct by now...or are the monkeys and apes we see today Retarded ones..that's can't transform?
The undisputed fact is There is a supernatural idea behind mans existence ... Every religion and cultural belief got theirs Christians got their mythology
Greeks got Thier mythology
Scandinavia got Thier mythology etc
we can only hope we're on the right part.

Evolution takes millions of years to occur, we will live n die without witnessing it.

We share 98% of our genes with Apes, this could mean a lot.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

4. Why was Eve given to Adam, and what is the meaning of 'be fruitful and multiply, fil l the earth and subdue it' commanded by God to Adam and Eve? (Gen.1:28)

1. theory of men.
2.its a myth. Olodumare came before adam. prove me wrong.
3.Evolution is a gradual process. takes place over a span of 1000s of years . imho the evolution of different races and racial features is itself a sign of evolution among humans.
4.biblocal busllshyt .stories. never happened.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by nasee: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Am a muslim and iv read both Qur'an and Bible about the first human creation and in both books they have more or less similar thots regarding the subject and they have clearly explain how Adam came to be the first human race so i advice u to go back and read bible thoroughly or the Quran depending on ur belief surely your doubt will be cleared. May GOD guide us..Thank You
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Delary: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
WHEN I READ THIS, I CONLUDE THAT THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS AGENTS ARE GRADUALLY TAKEN OVER NIGERIA THROUGH NAIRALAND AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. SO BEWARE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. embarassedWHEN I READ THIS, I CONLUDE THAT THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS AGENTS ARE GRADUALLY TAKEN OVER NIGERIA THROUGH NAIRALAND AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. SO BEWARE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.

First I can ascertain that you are an Art or business student, because even us in the Science Line have seen soomuch wonders in the miniature world that we know that its only a designer that can put those things together in a perfect way.
Example for the past 1000years Lizards have always been Lizards,although due to environmental changes some species have become extinct.
2.If u look at the cell u will marvel at the arrangement of its sub-compents,and how the do individual functions.
3.the Atom again,is a marvel and an Entity of its own which also has the kind of arrangement that defies random theory.
4.Snakes have always been Snakes even though the look like Lizards no matter the evolution the will always be Snakes.
5.Human beings have always been Human beings,and Apes have always been Apes.but due to various changes in Food chain and discoveries Man have actually changed soomany ways of the way they do things,and have not evolved from Apes.
6.if evolution was Right,that means their will always be a chance for intelligent beigns to be created from different species,but it is Fact that Humans are the only specie with the creation capability.
7.the same basic design of breathing oxygen,or Using electron acceptors such as sulfur by anaerobic organism for combusting energy foods in the body is being used by all living organism shows that all beign was designed by a creator.if not their would have been Organisms with other energy design if it was random.
My broda their is a creator,Random occurances cannot generate a Unique,and consistent design I have seen in all living thing no matter how small.
That's my take on the matter just read about the molecular structures of big Organisms,or a miniature organisms and their components,and you will question the random theories.

3 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

The proof is that the word of God said so.
God's word might sound foolish but know that the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men. 1 Corinth.1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.
1 Corinth.2:13-14
13. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Everything that is written in the Scriptures is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Only those that are spiritual will understand it, not those who see before believing God's word.
John 20:29 Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

I have to quote from the bible b/c you said that you are a christian. If you were an atheist, I would not have wasted time discussing with you.
The way christians walk with God is that of FAITH (believing what the Scriptures say, even when we have not seen them).

Tell me how you believed in God, who is unseen and do not believe His word on creation b/c it cannot be proven scientifically. Are you not one-sided? If you want to believe science above God's word, do it wholesomely. If you want to believe God's word above science, do it completely.

If the word of God said that the first man was Adam and you do not believe it, then who was the first man that evolved from ape?

it was not one ape. there were groups of ape like ceatures. so in all probability.. there was no first human, but first HUMANS.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

if the word of God on Adam being the first man on earth was countered by archeological discoveries on evolution, does it make God's word on this false? If it makes God's word to be untrue,then:
1. It means that God can lie and cannot be depended completely on.
2. God's word cannot be trusted in that it contains falsehood.
How did the first man and woman evolve from ape and probably what were their names?

there was no first man or woman.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by An2elect2(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Adam was the first man created by the Almighty, you can argue your life out against this, it wont change the truth!

LOL #That feeling when you know the fact#

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by AreaFada2: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

A few hundred years ago, the church said almost same to anyone/scientist who said the earth was round and it wasn't centre of the universe. grin cheesy

Now you can see see a beautifully round earth looking from the moon.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by baywatch84(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
This is the biggest scholastic argument of all time, the problem of being. Many will always result to the Bible as the only yardstick to buttress their claim for the lack of knowledge, Adam is not the first man on earth they ( ie Adam and Eve) do not have what will qualify them as as the first man and woman on earth cos they w see re not given birth to they according to the Bible were created, do they have belly - button? What experience do they have as growing up? The creation of Adam is only a show off by God to show a perfect man will be , due to the fallibility of of the previous men, remember, let's us create a new model in our own lmage and we will call him man, and what happened when the test run failed? They were sent out of their abode the garden of Eden. Well I'm not a Christian nor a Muslim or a traditionalist, I am that that I know not worth, trying to understand why I am here, I am still in a shock cos it's never my consent of coming to this place, I'm an agnostic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.