Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53503 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Too much crap believing is why a pastor would collect 10% from you and use it to buy private jet for him and his family telling you it's a gift from God.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ChynoBEATS: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man
came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

Yes he was the First Man (Human) specie on Earth

but b4 him NEPHILLIMS were Existing on
Earth......

Nephillims are Titans

It's in the Bible............ The bible Dint Lie about Adam ..........
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Spells(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
For u to have made this comment, it shows dat uve never experience miracle neither do extraordinary exit it ur world... DNA ma blaq ass.
leke12:
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by amikedo1234567(f): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

The proof is that the word of God said so.
God's word might sound foolish but know that the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men. 1 Corinth.1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.
1 Corinth.2:13-14
13. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Everything that is written in the Scriptures is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Only those that are spiritual will understand it, not those who see before believing God's word.
John 20:29 Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

I have to quote from the bible b/c you said that you are a christian. If you were an atheist, I would not have wasted time discussing with you.
The way christians walk with God is that of FAITH (believing what the Scriptures say, even when we have not seen them).

Tell me how you believed in God, who is unseen and do not believe His word on creation b/c it cannot be proven scientifically. Are you not one-sided? If you want to believe science above God's word, do it wholesomely. If you want to believe God's word above science, do it completely.

If the word of God said that the first man was Adam and you do not believe it, then who was the first man that evolved from ape?
you said it all my fellow christian. Is a pity most of us go to church bt dnt realy study d bible. D bible said dat God created man in his own image nd likeness, so y doubting him after dis xplaination?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chickengeorge: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

Shame on you for asking this stupid question and to the ***** that liked and shared the post, I comment my reserve.
No wonder you ain't that religious....in fact you are not anywhere near religious.
And you did CRK for primary and JSS o!
Let me sha help you to pass!
Go and read I Corinthians 15 verse 45(just the first paragraph will do). Olorigbigbe somebody!

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Familyman007(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2015
My 4rnd, i really understand d angle ure coming 4rm.Believe me i smtyms asked myself dis question.But 1 thing i know 4 sure is that God is mystery together with some of his works lk d works of jesus.So my 4rnd things of mystery can not b explain n ur quest. Is part of that.Dats y people believe in God or which ever 1 they serve because they is something called mystery that is beyound human reasoning.That is y God is God n is ways are different 4rm our ways.So my 4rnd i think ure confusing urself by comparing God's teaching with that of men.Hv u ever asked urself y no 1 hv ever claimed 2 visit the garden of eden where adam lived or Hw jesus turned water 2 wine.U knw as i knw dat scientifically is impossible but mystically is possible.Tnx n God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by dayojags10(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
Na Adam cause all these katakata wey dey happen o...
nah Eve. women be causing problem since only God knows
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by An2elect2(f): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Touchey:

if your parents had sent you to a standard school with qualified and certified teachers you wouldn't be asking such questions,
or
did you skip classes?

He asked intelligent questions and you gave dumb answers because you are dumb dumb LOL At least pretend to be knowledgeable....or you trying to think like your supposed ancestor, Mr Ape. Lol whichever one you dumb!:

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by joywendy(f): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
observing...
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by realglob(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
leke12:
No! Why? Because if Adam was d first man we would have the same DNA,ur genealogy is trace only by DNA and its unique to each family tree line even if it is 10,000 old.

Does this mean that all family has dsame DNA
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Proffdada: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

1. Op, which one do you believe as a christian- God's word or theories propounded by men?
2. If you know of any man that came before Adam, p/s tell us.
3. If man originated from ape, why has man not evolved to a higher form or has evolution stopped?
4. Why was Eve given to Adam, and what is the meaning of 'be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it' commanded by God to Adam and Eve? (Gen.1:28)
also if men had started from apes,today's population would've been 10 times higher because of the time span
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by An2elect2(f): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Yes he was the First Man (Human) specie on Earth
but b4 him NEPHILLIMS were Existing on Earth......

Nephillims are Titans
It's in the Bible............ The bible Dint Lie about Adam ..........

where in the bible ?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by OrigamiIII: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
The question is how were the different human races created or come into existence? Was Adam a black man, white, brown or chinese?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Ade345(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
First let me say that it is a good thing that u believe that there is God (Jehovah). If u believe that there is God, it is only reasonable that u believe everything that He tells u.
2Timothy 3:16&17 tells us that it was through God's inspiration that all the books of the bible was written, and that the bible is complete in its entirety, covering severing single area of life. If u believe that there is God, u ought to believe this direct alluding of the authorship of the bible to God.
The bible is the only medium through which God speaks with humans today.

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ojjp: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Op it is crystal clear here dat u r nt a christian nt even a church goer.
Seek God n find rest for ur soul in eternity.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by kayceerilyn(f): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Typical.Always resorting to threats when they cannot answer the question?
There was no threat in what he stated or maybe I'm yet to see one........
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by AreaFada2: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

I think religious people take religious books too literally.
How can mankind be only about 6,000 years old?

I can bet my last penny that people have been living all over 9ja for well over 20,000 years. Around the banks of Rivers Niger, Benue, Osse and so on may be even 50,000 years. Around the Nile & Congo rivers, it can't be less than 50,000 years.

Sure, mankind came into existence at some point, Adam & Eve may just have been symbolic/figurative.

Population of the earth probably happened in stages, and in several waves. Quite conceivable that some waves went extinct due to natural hazards, but followed by other waves that survived.

The places where oldest skeletons & ancient tools have been found may not necessarily be exact location humans first came from but maybe were the most environmentally conducive places where people flourished for long enough to leave evidence behind.

We must consider that some current desert areas were lush vegetation back then, and some lush places now were rather arid back then.

But what seems obvious now is that the most ancient genes & skeletons are in Africa and the spread of humans was from Africa towards the North to Europe/Eurasia and towards India/Asia.

So the idea of first humans originating from around Tigris & Euphrates seems not to hold water. Or did people originate from Iraq/Turkey, moved to Africa, locals got wiped out and got repopulated by returnees from Africa AND all that in just 6,000 years? Seems hard to believe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by baywatch84(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2015
An2elect2:
Adam was the first man created by the Almighty, you can argue your life out against this, it wont change the truth!

LOL #That feeling when you know the fact#
how sure are you? Is it because it is stated in the Bible? You are a layman brainwashed with the allegory of the cave, you are still in religious darkness, close your eyes and ask the what if questions, what if it is stated in the Bible that thou shall kill so you will start killing abi? How do you know you are going to hell fire? Its the fear, the make belief by the Christians it's called appeal to force when other appeals had failed, it instill fear in the mind, we don't know what God want or need from us

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Touchey: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2015
An2elect2:

He asked intelligent questions and you gave dumb answers because you are dumb dumb LOL At least pretend to be knowledgeable....or you trying to think like your supposed ancestor, Mr Ape. Lol whichever one you dumb!:

there is nothing intelligent about the question he asked if he went to school like I said earlier,
are you his sis?, 'cause it seems y'all have the same dumbness
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2015
gifttracy:
op Gods word should guide you through.

shut up village gurl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.
Evolution is crap from the white folks, if you are a medical student or can go through any med book on embryology, you will find out that all those primitive stuff which they said we evolved through all happened in the womb of your mother, so dont even talk that theory around others, we were created this way, and have been this way, the ape man was some kind of early creature

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Jehovah is a false God and the bible is bullshit...evolution is the way bcause adam neva existed.it is only myths and legends in the twisted mind of a deluded moses[/size]

1000000LIKES

4 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chickengeorge: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2015
The thread does not deserve 5 pages when it is CLEARLY STATED in the Bible that the First Man is Adam......I Corinthians 15 verse 45. KJV, NKJV, BOOKS

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2015
nasee:
Am a muslim and iv read both Qur'an and Bible about the first human creation and in both books they have more or less similar thots regarding the subject and they have clearly explain how Adam came to be the first human race so i advice u to go back and read bible thoroughly or the Quran depending on ur belief surely your doubt will be cleared. May GOD guide us..Thank You

u r a madman. obviously dey will be same coz quran is a copy of bible. info ur muhammad got on his travel and meetings with the nesotarian christian monk in Bilad al Sham (The Levant)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Argument on the matter using DNA,is not okay,because DNA is just a sequence of arrangement of chemicals,because over a period of time a this particular arrangement can change(Mutation) due to one or two factors and form it's own Physical difference from its Original Form,Mayb that's how different Races of the same Man came about.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ChynoBEATS: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

am a Christian and trust me if u can't defend or answer this question you den not aint worth tellin me to read the bible

Thou hath saith what Makes me Frown ..... For thou has Lost Touch with the Readings ought to be made in the Bible

Bro .........Adam was the First Human...... N b4 Humans there were Nephillims.......n
AnuNAkims

Thats why GOD placed a mark on Cain's head so he wont be killed when he fled because he killed Abel

Bible doesnt Lie Bro ................

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chickengeorge: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
baywatch84:
how sure are you? Is it because it is stated in the Bible? You are a layman brainwashed with the allegory of the cave, you are still in religious darkness, close your eyes and ask the what if questions, what if it is stated in the Bible that thou shall kill so you will start killing abi? How do you know you are going to hell fire? Its the fear, the make belief by the Christians it's called appeal to force when other appeals had failed, it instill fear in the mind, we don't know what God want or need from us

Yes.....I Corinthians 15 verse 45.
Now slap yourself for being an Olorigbigbe always chopping fish eyes
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by OrigamiIII: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

if you believe that God is real, without facts, why won't you believe His word without facts? It is better not to believe in God's existence than to believe in His existence and doubt His word, b/c you can't prove it. Can you prove with facts that God exists?

I believe Adam was the first prophet and first jew/"moslem" but definitely not the first man.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by An2elect2(f): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Ade345:
First let me say that it is a good thing that u believe that there is God (Jehovah). If u believe that there is God, it is only reasonable that u believe everything that He tells u.
2Timothy 3:16&17 tells us that it was through God's inspiration that all the books of the bible was written, and that the bible is complete in its entirety, covering severing single area of life. If u believe that there is God, u ought to believe this direct alluding of the authorship of the bible to God.
The bible is the only medium through which God speaks with humans today.

Best reply here!

If i believe in God it is so senseless to doubt anything He has said!! Lol

Folks who claim they believe in God and still go ahead to doubt because of something they don't understand, expecting that everyone should be clueless like them, do not really believe in God. For to believe in God is to trust everything He has said including those not yet understood. Lol

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by hamzyluv(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.
bro ... as a Muslim I believed that Adam is the 1st man on earth... in the time immemorial nothing like photo or DNA test ... if truly u trust science or what do u call it, u must tell me y we man of 21ts century and century b4 us never changed from man to any other forms ? why the available Monkey's and Apes never grow 5 fingers since ? the creation of heart goes beyond ur knowledge,, God says in the Quran that He will allow u to know what our head or our brain can comprehend... y some of scientific observations still give room for review , argument, and counter prove .... because science is based on assumption.. y doctor with best sophisticated machine will diagnosed unborn baby as girl/boy, and same doctor will tell u to buy unisex materials even in India that best known for good scientific knowledge.... y u keep on doubting Bible is because of its different versions and likewise the used of pictorial which am sure that Bible has been written b4 photography was invented..
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ChynoBEATS: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2015
OrigamiIII:

I believe Adam was the first prophet and first jew/"moslem" but definitely not the first man.

He wAs the First Man ........thats why GOD created a special place for Man ...called the garden of EDen which Adam n Eve Lost ...

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by hamzyluv(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Witches And What They Do. / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.