Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86268 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
@desiji

Na God be our inspiration o. Glad to hear that you're back to base to make more mulla to continue the project. God go provide accordingly.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by desiji: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
bplenty:
@desiji
Na God be our inspiration o. Glad to hear that you're back to base to make more mulla to continue the project. God go provide accordingly.
Amen and Amen my Brother from down under
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
@desiji

Amen
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by MASTERCC: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Enjoy
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
@Mastercc

Enjoy?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2016
bplenty:
Frontage has been done. More photos to follow.

beautiful porch I must say....waiting anxiously for the interior designs and decorations as I am not understanding these engineers and their jargons, lols. ........ I hope it will be breathtaking.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
@Dfinex

I shall upload photos of the interior decorations when we get to that stage. Thanks again for your comment I appreciate. Cheers. smiley
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2016
bplenty:
@Dfinex

I shall upload photos of the interior decorations when we get to that stage. Thanks again for your comment I appreciate. Cheers. smiley

ok...sir. waiting patiently. God bless u richly so that we can get to that stage ASAP. ...lolss
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
@dfinex

Amen amen and amen. You shall surely see how we go ma'am. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mypains: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Babs612000:
Have just fenced my 60 x 120 last month in Abeokuta it cost me N 850k with gate .

Hmmmm... I dont want to fully fence this one but just put like 3-5 couch around. Let's just say I have 1M. With 400k spent on 2 plots of land, how far can 600k to fence it or do you think it will be best to put a foundation there instead?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mypains: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:

Your location?
Ogun State sire, Idiroko axis sire. The place I am talking about is Iju, atan axis.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Fedayeen02: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Dfinex:

ok...sir. waiting patiently. God bless u richly so that we can get to that stage ASAP. ...lolss
Sis do you want an interior decor for your hubby
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2016
@mypains your 600k from the 1M should be able to fence 5 couches on your land brof. You either could mould your blocks or buy them.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Sis do you want an interior decor for your hubby

yes please. do u by chance know a professional?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mypains: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
bplenty:
@mypains your 600k from the 1M should be able to fence 5 couches on your land brof. You either could mould your blocks or buy them.
okay Boss. Thanks. I will do.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Fedayeen02: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dfinex:

Yes.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
@mypains

Get it done once and for all my brother u wont do it again next time. Good luck. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Fedayeen02: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dfinex:

How can i get through to you
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
kingly drop some samples of ur work here. let's peruse through.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Fedayeen02: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dfinex:

Are you doing window shopping or you want to do business with my friend that's into it.

I can send you his contact you guys can discuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twoMcfemad: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
mypains:
Ogun State sire, Idiroko axis sire. The place I am talking is Iju, atan axis.
Thanks. Can you help facilitate land purchase in that area- not for immediate build though? Trust Omo Onile wahala no plenty. Pls drop your contact if you do not mind,sir.

Sorry Bplenty for derailing ur thread ooo. I almost do not recognize ur build as I have followed this thread from day one. God bless you and make you flourish to finish this house to your taste. This will be a boys quarter by the time God is through with you in His Blessings. Amen.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Babs612000(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
mypains:

Hmmmm... I dont want to fully fence this one but just put like 3-5 couch around. Let's just say I have 1M. With 400k spent on 2 plots of land, how far can 600k to fence it or do you think it will be best to put a foundation there instead?
I think you can only do 3 coursed with 600k.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Dfinex(f): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Are you doing window shopping or you want to do business with my friend that's into it.

I can send you his contact you guys can discuss

ok....is it that ur friend that owns a shop at Onitsha main market?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mypains: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:
Thanks. Can you help facilitate land purchase in that area- not for immediate build though? Trust Omo Onile wahala no plenty. Pls drop your contact if you do not mind,sir.

Sorry Bplenty for derailing ur thread ooo. I almost do not recognize ur build as I have followed this thread from day one. God bless you and make you flourish to finish this house to your taste. This will be a boys quarter by the time God is through with you in His Blessings. Amen.
Actually, I am buying from fellow Nairalanders but I haven't told them yet. I saw them advertising ni o. So, I felt I should ask questions about this BEFORE I proceed. One of the nairalander has his own building thread too like this one. It was on it I saw the info. Should I mention him?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twoMcfemad: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
mypains:
Actually, I am buying from fellow Nairalanders but I haven't told them yet. I saw them advertising ni o. So, I felt I should ask questions about this BEFORE I proceed. One of the nairalander has his own building thread too like this one. It was on it I saw the info. Should I mention him?
Have you contacted him before? Mention him; I can follow too.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mypains: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:
Have you contacted him before? Mention him; I can follow too.
akeenbussy if i spelt it right.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twoMcfemad: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
mypains:
akeenbussy if i spelt it right.
Just searched the name; nothing related to building/properties.pls re check.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mypains: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:

Just searched the name; nothing related to building/properties.pls re check.
akeensbussy
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Fedayeen02: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dfinex:

ok....is it that ur friend that owns a shop at Onitsha main market?
Which Onitsha market undecided

What are you saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.