Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? (2357 Views)

Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? / Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading / Jackie Chan Explains Why He Turned Down Expendables 2 And 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Doskit(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a heart attack this morning.
The historic actor, who made a name for
himself for his incredible performance in 1995 Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave him the opportunity to develop
his career as a singer, stuntman, writer, film
director and producer. The brilliant career of
the most famous Chinese ended this morning
by a heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital.

The medical reports indicate that he suffered a
fulminate heart attack, which paralyzed his
heart making it impossible for the blood to
reach his brain, and other vital organs, that
caused the death of this humanitarian man,
who years before was named philanthropist of
the year for his country.
The sad news of Chans’s death was given by his
wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news conference, a
couple of hours ago, where she said to the
media, “I hope you can understand my loss,
and I would appreciate if you can give us
space for our mourning”.
Until now, funeral's details are uncertain,
nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be
buried next to his parents, who taught him the
meaning of love for his family.

Source : cnminfo. And http://www.lukmonfasasinews.com/2015/06/breaking-news-jackie-chan-passes-on.html?m=1
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Niwdog(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bia mr blogger if na play stop am

this can't be my drunken master. but if it is true, may his soul (hard to say) rest in peace
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by demmy0325(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Oblitz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
fake news
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by toys2seven(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Niwdog:
M
I dont believe it.

See this person dey book space. *smh
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Really a great loss.. RIP.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by loomer: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Make una no de carry rumor abt person death o
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
For real?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
I saw it too but still waiting for corroboration.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Niwdog(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
toys2seven:

I dont believe it.

See this person dey book space. *smh
for ya mind ,ye want to get like through me. Smh
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by or3gon: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/hollywood/Fake-celebrity-death-rumours/photostory/47340798.cms

Martial arts icon Jackie Chan is the latest victim of a death hoax. The superstar was baffled by the news of his passing away soon after alighting a flight. "I was shocked by two news reports when I got off the plane. First of all, don't worry! I'm still alive. Second, don't believe the scam on Weibo using my name about the Red Pockets," an IANS report quoted Chan. The actor, who was busy with the Cannes Film Festival of late, also made it clear that he has just one official page on Facebook and Weibo.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Aida13: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Just another "celebrity death hoax"

Looks like Jackie Chan has been through a lot of those.

Just stop.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/jackie-chan/deathhoax.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
RIP jackie
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by ihedinobi2: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kai! Some people can lie joo.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by dennismukoro(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2015
stop spreading rumour he is not dead
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by csamii: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Another silly one
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seems like Jackie Chan just got killed again by the internet... right on schedule. By my calculations, he will probably get killed again by 2018.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? by forreelinc(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin lol op shei na the jackie chan wey dey your street abi?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Quality Replacement DSTV LNB / Fist Of Legend And Kung Fu Hustle / Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.