Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) (40368 Views)

Man Kept In Chains For One Year In Lagos Rescued By Police (Photos) / EFCC Recovers Fake $570,000 From Notorious 419 Syndicate In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by jamex93(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
boman2014:

According to Azeez Olayode, who admitted to be a ‘419’ said “I was a Fuji musician and my stage name is Santana, I was duped and those who duped me told me to become a fraudster in a bid to retrieve my money and that was how I started.

so now wat is d gain??
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Same thing is usually portrayed in their so called Yoruba movies... That why I hate watching them

11 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by NJPot(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
wow
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Igboboy59(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Foolish People...
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Bsharp: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good job NPF
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na them NDI OFE NMANU Awon weyrey!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by biggybanty7(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
#CP oyo state weldone Muhammed katsina I remember wen u dey kogi state na so u work.now kogi state don full wit kidnap cases everyday
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
soon pple will understand , baba , juju and pastors there all scam
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Finally....
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by MacluvPH(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please which state, and what tribe did this happen. I need more light to read it(In 2015 Rivers state Election officer voice)

6 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ibadan is too big. The largest I-city in Africa. The city must be divided into 50 or more towns with their own king to curb this menance.

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Euroba lipsrsealed again

6 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Money they say is the root of all evils.
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by bueze046(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chaii....Yoruba is the only place in naija that Fraud and juju use to be their occupation.... why??

9 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by sunsewa: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
this Ibadan and ritualist shrine matter self, it's alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ibadan again

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
dis South West and juju, fraud, under age girls rape, pickpockets for computer village, area boys aka touts, and armed robbery for the whole South West is becoming something else. buhari must do something about this South West.

10 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Ibadan is too big. The largest I-city in Africa. The city must be divided into 50 or more towns with their own king to curb this menance.
so you wan collect king tinubu job abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dragonking:
Rape+incest+juju+thuggery+terrorism+419= South West
419,kidnapping,armed robbery,rituals,fake church,fake fone,fake sense,fake life style etc etc etc etc. South east angry

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by aaidel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
na wa o! 30 million to cure diabetes smh
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by iyandaade: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ibadan Alo Ki Olohun Kigbe! Ibadan Kibani Se Ore Kiwon Mapa Eni Nan Lara!! shocked
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by frrank(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
exxell:

By their names, you shall know them! [size=16pt] I thought those from the "sophisticated region" said that its only those from the land of the rising sun that engage in fraud?[/size] Even one of them is bearing the name of one of their leaders killed with rat poison in jail by their eternal slave masters! SMH for these vain criminals! Am even proud that my people may only be accused of doing drugs..... But fetish and Juju...
Mehn.... Thats too primitive.

[size=16pt]Meanwhile, as regards the complaints being given by APC fan boys and E-rats as regards insulting the president, I have this to say to Barcanista;[/size][/b]

I want you to remain a thorn in the flesh of Buhari, APC and their cohorts. But I trust you to apply moderation when treating Buhari's ffuck ups because he may still turn the fortunes of this country. But as for APC, that frog eyed drug baron from the west called Tinubu and APC Nairaland warriors, never give them a minute's rest. I want you to torment them more intensely than ever so that even when they sleep, people like that skanky dog called beremx, fulanimafia, Mrsjackbauress etc will also see you in their dreams..... [b]I want you to torment beremx so much that she always have premature orgasmss from reading your posts. I want you to torment that imbecilistic and animalistic dolt called cramjones or better still, crapjones till he starts picking dirts on the streets of Akure. I want you to penetrate and impregnate beremx with your posts so that when she gives birth to a child, the first thing the baby will scream is barcanista. Torment that crazzy arse, mothafucka called beremx so that everything in her life will be screaminn Barcanista. If she goes to the market, all the market women will be screaming Barcanista. If she goes to the church, I want her to hear her pastor say; "Open your Barcanista, chapter Barcanista and verse Barcanista"! I want her to be so tormented that even when her dirty hubby comes to make love to her at night, the sound of his manhood against her Vjay instead of "bang, bang, bang," will now be "Barcanista, Barcanista, Barcanista"...... When she orgasms, her screams will be "Barcanistaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".[/b]

I do hope and pray God forgives us for paying back these nighas in their own coins. So help us God!

FROM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!

N.B
IF DEM NO SEND YOU, WE SEND YOU! YOU HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS AND LOVERS!

Seconded by another number one fan.

Cc: Barcanista

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by emzila(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
This man called musa katsina is really working. I remember how he caught some group of criminals in kogi state within one week. Keep it up.
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
This us the highest sophistication I have ever seen in the South West region.

6 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dragonking:
Rape+incest+juju+thuggery+terrorism+419= South West
chuna1985:
This us the highest sophistication I have ever seen in the South West region.
googlepikin:
dis South West and juju, fraud, under age girls rape, pickpockets for computer village, area boys aka touts, and armed robbery for the whole South West is becoming something else. buhari must do something about this South West.
U smoke fresh cow dung
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
You can never hear this kind of news in Igalaland. Yoruba people though.

7 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Omo ibadan(rilwayne001) come and explain dis
Rilwayne001, your attention is highly needed..

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
olumalcolm:
419,kidnapping,armed robbery,rituals,fake church,fake fone,fake sense,fake life style etc etc etc etc. South east angry
south beasts

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by abtmaviz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
exxell:

By their names, you shall know them! [size=16pt] I thought those from the "sophisticated region" said that its only those from the land of the rising sun that engage in fraud?[/size] Even one of them is bearing the name of one of their leaders killed with rat poison in jail by their eternal slave masters! SMH for these vain criminals! Am even proud that my people may only be accused of doing drugs..... But fetish and Juju...
Mehn.... Thats too primitive.

[size=16pt]Meanwhile, as regards the complaints being given by APC fan boys and E-rats as regards insulting the president, I have this to say to Barcanista;[/size][/b]

I want you to remain a thorn in the flesh of Buhari, APC and their cohorts. But I trust you to apply moderation when treating Buhari's ffuck ups because he may still turn the fortunes of this country. But as for APC, that frog eyed drug baron from the west called Tinubu and APC Nairaland warriors, never give them a minute's rest. I want you to torment them more intensely than ever so that even when they sleep, people like that skanky dog called beremx, fulanimafia, Mrsjackbauress etc will also see you in their dreams..... [b]I want you to torment beremx so much that she always have premature orgasmss from reading your posts. I want you to torment that imbecilistic and animalistic dolt called cramjones or better still, crapjones till he starts picking dirts on the streets of Akure. I want you to penetrate and impregnate beremx with your posts so that when she gives birth to a child, the first thing the baby will scream is barcanista. Torment that crazzy arse, mothafucka called beremx so that everything in her life will be screaminn Barcanista. If she goes to the market, all the market women will be screaming Barcanista. If she goes to the church, I want her to hear her pastor say; "Open your Barcanista, chapter Barcanista and verse Barcanista"! I want her to be so tormented that even when her dirty hubby comes to make love to her at night, the sound of his manhood against her Vjay instead of "bang, bang, bang," will now be "Barcanista, Barcanista, Barcanista"...... When she orgasms, her screams will be "Barcanistaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".[/b]

I do hope and pray God forgives us for paying back these nighas in their own coins. So help us God!

FROM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!

N.B
IF DEM NO SEND YOU, WE SEND YOU! YOU HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS AND LOVERS!

Signed...
Payback time noni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jail them for life! Savages! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
PastorAji:

U smoke fresh cow dung
Do they smoke that in the Southwest?

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
PastorAji:

U smoke fresh cow dung
Do they smoke that in the Southwest?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.