Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) (40372 Views)

Man Kept In Chains For One Year In Lagos Rescued By Police (Photos) / EFCC Recovers Fake $570,000 From Notorious 419 Syndicate In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
exxell:

By their names, you shall know them! [size=16pt] I thought those from the "sophisticated region" said that its only those from the land of the rising sun that engage in fraud?[/size] Even one of them is bearing the name of one of their leaders killed with rat poison in jail by their eternal slave masters! SMH for these vain criminals! Am even proud that my people may only be accused of doing drugs..... But fetish and Juju...
Mehn.... Thats too primitive.

[size=16pt]Meanwhile, as regards the complaints being given by APC fan boys and E-rats as regards insulting the president, I have this to say to Barcanista;[/size][/b]

I want you to remain a thorn in the flesh of Buhari, APC and their cohorts. But I trust you to apply moderation when treating Buhari's ffuck ups because he may still turn the fortunes of this country. But as for APC, that frog eyed drug baron from the west called Tinubu and APC Nairaland warriors, never give them a minute's rest. I want you to torment them more intensely than ever so that even when they sleep, people like that skanky dog called beremx, fulanimafia, Mrsjackbauress etc will also see you in their dreams..... [b]I want you to torment beremx so much that she always have premature orgasmss from reading your posts. I want you to torment that imbecilistic and animalistic dolt called cramjones or better still, crapjones till he starts picking dirts on the streets of Akure. I want you to penetrate and impregnate beremx with your posts so that when she gives birth to a child, the first thing the baby will scream is barcanista. Torment that crazzy arse, mothafucka called beremx so that everything in her life will be screaminn Barcanista. If she goes to the market, all the market women will be screaming Barcanista. If she goes to the church, I want her to hear her pastor say; "Open your Barcanista, chapter Barcanista and verse Barcanista"! I want her to be so tormented that even when her dirty hubby comes to make love to her at night, the sound of his manhood against her Vjay instead of "bang, bang, bang," will now be "Barcanista, Barcanista, Barcanista"...... When she orgasms, her screams will be "Barcanistaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".[/b]

I do hope and pray God forgives us for paying back these nighas in their own coins. So help us God!

FROM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!

N.B
IF DEM NO SEND YOU, WE SEND YOU! YOU HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS AND LOVERS!

hahahahahahahahaha nna nawa o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by dopedealer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na illegal they chop money pass for this country but don't get caught. This niggas have been balling on victims millions but the wind of change caught up with then so they face the music!
It is recommended that more investigating be carried out on them, this can lead to the discovery of many more things e.g.. There other branches in the country lipsrsealed
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by GeniusDavid(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chai. gbege don nak for baba
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by emmalexabl(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
And all these YORROBBER ROBBERS specialize in ROBBING unsuspecting YORROBER victims..

Do they also attack non-YORROBBERs as well ?

4 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Macelliot:
Rilwayn.e001, your attention is highly needed..
To do what?
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
See venza wey I dey dream to buy...chai

Thses guys no get chill o
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
na so the story go die and dats all,no be Nigeria police?
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by maverickdude(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by VellyG(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
My people from this west why are u guys known for rituals. Mr kastina and his team should come to Lagos there are many of such shrines there .. Ijegun, orilowo Ejigbo

5 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
oloriburuku lawon eyan yi sha. u will all rot in jail.
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Legit: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
demmy0325:
These policemen need to get on tread mill. See the BIG stomach.
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
The devil is a liar... we pray for more exposure like this. Nigeria must be free from this satanic bondage in Jesus name!
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ibadan is safe heaven for ritualists, always in d news for wrong reasons.
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good one from the NPF
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nigga44: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
I bow for yorubas. Head and shoulders above other people in rituals and inbreeding. Much respect to you guys

6 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
sophisticated people said this things only happen in the south east..

3 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Lack of good education has done more harm to Nigerians than political corruption. [/size]
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Edgarated(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
after they will say they don't like owo..say na only book they like...iti boribo

6 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
exxell:

By their names, you shall know them! [size=16pt] I thought those from the "sophisticated region" said that its only those from the land of the rising sun that engage in fraud?[/size] Even one of them is bearing the name of one of their leaders killed with rat poison in jail by their eternal slave masters! SMH for these vain criminals! Am even proud that my people may only be accused of doing drugs..... But fetish and Juju...
Mehn.... Thats too primitive.

[size=16pt]Meanwhile, as regards the complaints being given by APC fan boys and E-rats as regards insulting the president, I have this to say to Barcanista;[/size][/b]

I want you to remain a thorn in the flesh of Buhari, APC and their cohorts. But I trust you to apply moderation when treating Buhari's ffuck ups because he may still turn the fortunes of this country. But as for APC, that frog eyed drug baron from the west called Tinubu and APC Nairaland warriors, never give them a minute's rest. I want you to torment them more intensely than ever so that even when they sleep, people like that skanky dog called beremx, fulanimafia, Mrsjackbauress etc will also see you in their dreams..... [b]I want you to torment beremx so much that she always have premature orgasmss from reading your posts. I want you to torment that imbecilistic and animalistic dolt called cramjones or better still, crapjones till he starts picking dirts on the streets of Akure. I want you to penetrate and impregnate beremx with your posts so that when she gives birth to a child, the first thing the baby will scream is barcanista. Torment that crazzy arse, mothafucka called beremx so that everything in her life will be screaminn Barcanista. If she goes to the market, all the market women will be screaming Barcanista. If she goes to the church, I want her to hear her pastor say; "Open your Barcanista, chapter Barcanista and verse Barcanista"! I want her to be so tormented that even when her dirty hubby comes to make love to her at night, the sound of his manhood against her Vjay instead of "bang, bang, bang," will now be "Barcanista, Barcanista, Barcanista"...... When she orgasms, her screams will be "Barcanistaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".[/b]

I do hope and pray God forgives us for paying back these nighas in their own coins. So help us God!

FROM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!

N.B
IF DEM NO SEND YOU, WE SEND YOU! YOU HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS AND LOVERS!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by caniva(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nollyhood are to be blamed for all these trash emanating from the African largest city, Ibadan.

Nollyhood ought to have do us a "Jaw-Dropping HORROR film" using the ancient city since there are horror fellow like this evil perpetrators within it.

Pls no take offence Ooo, I just dey reason am like dat ni Oooo.
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by tivta(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ibadan...
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by konny1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ibadan again
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm....Ibadan peeps I hail ooo
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

To do what?
I don't know! Ask Oremussantus

1 Like

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by baumolina(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thumb up to Ibadan police
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Macelliot:
I don't know! Ask Oremussantus
I have nothing to do with a mad man
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by nnwniger: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
YORUBAA CANNOT DO WITHOUT THEIR JUJU, ITS A CULTURE

6 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by bdbest2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
ok.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

U can also place an order thru;

Konga: http:///brirold/

Kaymu: http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/brirold/

Thanks.

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by chosen04(f): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
nnwniger:
YORUBAA CANNOT DO WITHOUT THEIR JUJU, ITS A CULTURE
you mean that jujuization is a culture in the South West?

7 Likes

Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by scholes0(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Same thing FAKE PASTORS DO.......
no difference.

Just that one is a church, while the other is a traditional worshipper. Some are pastors, while some are Babalawos.
All Fraudsters, defrauding people of their hard earned cash in the name of healing....
Re: Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dragonking:
Rape+incest+juju+thuggery+terrorism+419= South West
receive brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) / Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.