Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (10375 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Then you need to study a bit more-Have you ever heard of the spear of destiny, look it up, its the Spear that pierce into Jesus side.

Just think? Well then for just their imaginations which had carried them, through and through, together they wrote a book so powerful that not even science could break through the code. A book that's travelled across our nations through centuries' until now-that who ever want's to know the secrets of this book will find it. This book is knowing to stand above all other books. From the beginning of time, all the prophesies have come to past until now.
And this book is knowing as the bible.
The truth will set you free.
knowyaself2:

Jesus did not exist my dear, that's the bitter truth for christains-this has been proved beyond all doubts. Go and read my post on ''Christ's Existence Not Substantiated by Historical Evidence''
The problem with christains, especially Nigerian Christians, is that they have been so indotrinated that they hardly research and ask thought-provoking questions. Whoever that has carried out a thorough research, and have most likely seen all the evidence attesting to the fact that both the old and new testament are figment of the Jewish people's imagination, and a sublimal tool and properganda to achieve their selfish interest at the detriment of the rest of the world; and still goes on to believe it, is crazy.
There's nothing original about the bible. Most of the concepts were stolen from acient pegan religion that predates it by thousands of years, and of course were further corrupted to give it a feel of originality.
The Jews created both the bible and quaran out of thin air to enslave the whole world - these two serve as their bulwark of power and control. And the annoying thing is that they even try to fool us by appearing to be hostile to these religions. The Jews excel in occult practices, and Christianity and Islam readily provide them with adequate supply of psychic energy. The everage deluded Christian is innocently devoted and committed, thinking they are worshiping the almighty God.
Jehova, Allah and Jesus Christ are just thoughtforms created by the Jews and made powerful through constant supply of psychic energy via worship, praises, adoration, etc. Then there are extra terristials beings out there impersonating these fiticious entities - greys, reptilians, and some nordics who made a deal with the vetican: souls(energy) in exchange for power and wealth. These are verified facts, not fables like the bible. People need to wake up - Jewish religion is the highest fraud ever known by humanity. Enough said.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2015
brocab:
Then you need to study a bit more-Have you ever heard of the spear of destiny, look it up, its the Spear that pierce into Jesus side.

Just think? Well then for just their imaginations which had carried them, through and through, together they wrote a book so powerful that not even science could break through the code. A book that's travelled across our nations through centuries' until now-that who ever want's to know the secrets of this book will find it. This book is knowing to stand above all other books. From the beginning of time, all the prophesies have come to past until now.
And this book is knowing as the bible.
The truth will set you free.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't think outside this so called powerful book- it is doing its work, it is very subliminal. A book of Jewish witchcraft. What prophecies? Think man, think.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by italo: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
misreal:
what can I more say..

The truth.

Has brocab or any of the other protestants claiming the pope said hell is not real been able to show where he said so?

Yes or no.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2015
As I said look it up and find if the story's true or false about Pope Francis yourself-I have already looked into it-and theirs a write up about the Pope's ordeal. Italo let your fingers do the walking and open up the net.
This way-you will have a fight on your hands if its false, but if its true, than I suppose we are not expecting to hear from you about this issue again?
italo:

The truth.

Has brocab or any of the other protestants claiming the pope said hell is not real been able to show where he said so?

Yes or no.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
This sounds you were either a young believer before hand, and some how you were feeling pretty ripped off, that your heart was torn away, feeling as you were-you believed your prayers didn't seem to touch God's heart-and at that time you were feeling pretty low with yourself-before your ordeal you had given your best shot to be faithful to God. Feeling as you were, you felt He had let you down.
And maybe you had made a vow not to return to Him-but that was before-deep within, you are seeking Him once more, but your confused state of mind draws you deeper away, to the point of fighting your own battles against yourself, listening to others rebuking God-rebelling that every time you hear God's name, you start attacking the believers.
You may have heard this before from others-but ever what the problem was, the Lord did answer your prayers, you may feel He didn't do it quick enough, but I assure you God works in mysteries ways.
The lord never left you, {you left Him} matter of fact He has led you back to us, He see's you hurting, and He see's you searching, He see's everything about you. In those darkest moments of your life the Lord has always been with you, He protects His own.
Every human being knows there's no other book that's written in a language, that who ever seeks will find.
If you can name a book, with this some description, that has lasted as long as the bible then write down the name of your book so the world can see.

knowyaself2:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't think outside this so called powerful book- it is doing its work, it is very subliminal. A book of Jewish witchcraft. What prophecies? Think man, think.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 4:10am On Sep 12, 2015
brocab:
This sounds you were either a young believer before hand, and some how you were feeling pretty ripped off, that your heart was torn away, feeling as you were-you believed your prayers didn't seem to touch God's heart-and at that time you were feeling pretty low with yourself-before your ordeal you had given your best shot to be faithful to God. Feeling as you were, you felt He had let you down.
And maybe you had made a vow not to return to Him-but that was before-deep within, you are seeking Him once more, but your confused state of mind draws you deeper away, to the point of fighting your own battles against yourself, listening to others rebuking God-rebelling that every time you hear God's name, you start attacking the believers.
You may have heard this before from others-but ever what the problem was, the Lord did answer your prayers, you may feel He didn't do it quick enough, but I assure you God works in mysteries ways.
The lord never left you, {you left Him} matter of fact He has led you back to us, He see's you hurting, and He see's you searching, He see's everything about you. In those darkest moments of your life the Lord has always been with you, He protects His own.
Every human being knows there's no other book that's written in a language, that who ever seeks will find.
If you can name a book, with this some description, that has lasted as long as the bible then write down the name of your book so the world can see.

Your words touched my heart and would hv naturally led me give the Christian God my life to manage, but hey, u are completely missing the point: the bible and everything associated with it has been proven beyond any doubt that it's a hoax, a lie dreamed up and composed by the Jews for their selfish interest. If u actually believe that the Jewish character Jesus Christ ever lived at all on this planet earth, then you have been scamed and should be petied.
I refer u to this post: https://www.nairaland.com/2588522/christs-existence-not-substantiated-historical
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 4:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Are you saying you are only believing one man-and not go beyond your find-haven't you at least any other evidence to prove your theory-is this it-the auditor is Ben klassen. Ho sorry and yourself.

No your missing the point, it shows clearly you haven't got any understanding, you have nothing to prove otherwise {you don't know} The bible was written-not only for the flesh to understand, but its supernaturally, spirituality, that makes the bible come alive.
The bible is no ordinary book, its not written just for the world to understand' this book is a mystery , and secrets that not even science can break through its codes.
Without reading it-you and science have no spiritual connection, to even think you know more about the bible, matter of fact it takes you further away from it. Your not even close enough' to understand the word of God.

Ask science about CERN, and tell us-why are they trying to find any truths how the world began. If God didn't exist?
If God didn't exist? Then why are they wasting their time-using their hard earned cash had built CERN a machine they say will open up a gateway, to the ABYSS.
Look it up
knowyaself2:

Your words touched my heart and would hv naturally led me give the Christian God my life to manage, but hey, u are completely missing the point: the bible and everything associated with it has been proven beyond any doubt that it's a hoax, a lie dreamed up and composed by the Jews for their selfish interest. If u actually believe that the Jewish character Jesus Christ ever lived at all on this planet earth, then you have been scamed and should be petied.
I refer u to this post: https://www.nairaland.com/2588522/christs-existence-not-substantiated-historical
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
brocab:
Are you saying you are only believing one man-and not go beyond your find-haven't you at least any other evidence to prove your theory-is this it-the auditor is Ben klassen. Ho sorry and yourself.

No your missing the point, it shows clearly you haven't got any understanding, you have nothing to prove otherwise {you don't know} The bible was written-not only for the flesh to understand, but its supernaturally, spirituality, that makes the bible come alive.
The bible is no ordinary book, its not written just for the world to understand' this book is a mystery , and secrets that not even science can break through its codes.
Without reading it-you and science have no spiritual connection, to even think you know more about the bible, matter of fact it takes you further away from it. Your not even close enough' to understand the word of God.

Ask science about CERN, and tell us-why are they trying to find any truths how the world began. If God didn't exist?
If God didn't exist? Then why are they wasting their time-using their hard earned cash had built CERN a machine they say will open up a gateway, to the ABYSS.
Look it up
I'm afraid sir u r the one in serious need of understanding if after going through the link I referred u to and this is alll u could come up with.
You are however right in saying that the bible is no ordinary book - in reality it is a book infused with occult powers and made into a formidable subliminal tool. Most of the stories and characters are all occultic allegories, arranged in numbers(numbers r very effective in working magik). It takes one to be defiant and open minded to rise above the mind-programming and indoctrination effects of this strong Jewish book of witchcraft, and start asking hard questions that, if pursued to a logical conclusion, will undoubtedly lead one to the truth.
One of the reasons most people believe the bible blindly without asking qestions is this sublime messages it contains and the use of fear - hell fire and eternal damnation. And for one to even start making sense out of this lie and hoax, you need to have a some knowledge of the occult - only then can you truly see what the bible and the Jewish conspiracy is for real. The bible tries to suppress knowledge and science to perpetuate this lie - all of the so called supernatural can easily be explained scientifically, this is why Christianity over the previous centuries have been against science and the use of the powers of the mind and soul.
The Jews at the top hairachy, those that run the affairs of the world are highly adept at the occult. Christianity and Islam , especially Christianity is their bulwark of power and control.
Concerning the so called abyss, their search if they have initiated one, will only result to a waste of resources because most of the ideas in the Jewish bible are all allegories and not to be taken literally. There is macrocosm and microcosm = infinity(the universe has no begining or an end. We tend to apply linear time to everything - because we live and die, we believe everything must have a begining and an end. This doesn't apply to the universe. There are more than 100 billion galaxies out there - not solar systems but galaxies and the earth is certainly not the only planet with intelligent life.
there are higher beings certainly - the gods with higher spiritual powers: Satan, nordic gods, angels, etc. But do you honestly think if the christain God is supreme and created all things and is omnipotent and all, that there will be a spiritual war going on out there? An omnipotent God cannot fight his creatures - he will simply will it that they are destroyed, and that's it there will be peace. That Jewish God is a scam that's the bitter truth.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
hehehe
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Is anger rising up in you?
Your page doesn't make any sense-your are a disbeliever when it come to the Jewish God-but now you are telling me you believe there are other Gods with spiritual powers, you believe in Satan {Lucifer} Nordic gods and angels etc..
Have you got a vendetta against the Jews?
You can't seem to get your head around and believe there is a Jewish God, not only God's known as a Jewish God but the gentiles have that same God too.
"Strange" You must ask, your trying to convince yourself your not brainwashed you believe in other supernatural beings that's been floating around the planet for centuries.
But you refuse to believe there is One God, One saviour, Jesus Christ is Lord.

For a God that don't exist-is playing His part so well-He is believed not only by the Jews, but by all men and women from around the world.
And this is something you can't take away from us, Satan your God has been trying to do this ever since the world began-I see the evidence in you-no dealt about it.
It shows clearly you are a Satan worshipper, Satan has already convinced you' brainwashed you' that God don't exist, Ask father Satan to explain to you how did this world begin' and why aren't we made in the image of him and his angels-instead we are made in the image of the Jewish God Himself?
knowyaself2:

I'm afraid sir u r the one in serious need of understanding if after going through the link I referred u to and this is alll u could come up with.
You are however right in saying that the bible is no ordinary book - in reality it is a book infused with occult powers and made into a formidable subliminal tool. Most of the stories and characters are all occultic allegories, arranged in numbers(numbers r very effective in working magik). It takes one to be defiant and open minded to rise above the mind-programming and indoctrination effects of this strong Jewish book of witchcraft, and start asking hard questions that, if pursued to a logical conclusion, will undoubtedly lead one to the truth.
One of the reasons most people believe the bible blindly without asking qestions is this sublime messages it contains and the use of fear - hell fire and eternal damnation. And for one to even start making sense out of this lie and hoax, you need to have a some knowledge of the occult - only then can you truly see what the bible and the Jewish conspiracy is for real. The bible tries to suppress knowledge and science to perpetuate this lie - all of the so called supernatural can easily be explained scientifically, this is why Christianity over the previous centuries have been against science and the use of the powers of the mind and soul.
The Jews at the top hairachy, those that run the affairs of the world are highly adept at the occult. Christianity and Islam , especially Christianity is their bulwark of power and control.
Concerning the so called abyss, their search if they have initiated one, will only result to a waste of resources because most of the ideas in the Jewish bible are all allegories and not to be taken literally. There is macrocosm and microcosm = infinity(the universe has no begining or an end. We tend to apply linear time to everything - because we live and die, we believe everything must have a begining and an end. This doesn't apply to the universe. There are more than 100 billion galaxies out there - not solar systems but galaxies and the earth is certainly not the only planet with intelligent life.
there are higher beings certainly - the gods with higher spiritual powers: Satan, nordic gods, angels, etc. But do you honestly think if the christain God is supreme and created all things and is omnipotent and all, that there will be a spiritual war going on out there? An omnipotent God cannot fight his creatures - he will simply will it that they are destroyed, and that's it there will be peace. That Jewish God is a scam that's the bitter truth.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2015
brocab:
Is anger rising up in you?
Your page doesn't make any sense-your are a disbeliever when it come to the Jewish God-but now you are telling me you believe there are other Gods with spiritual powers, you believe in Satan {Lucifer} Nordic gods and angels etc..
Have you got a vendetta against the Jews?
You can't seem to get your head around and believe there is a Jewish God, not only God's known as a Jewish God but the gentiles have that same God too.
"Strange" You must ask, your trying to convince yourself your not brainwashed you believe in other supernatural beings that's been floating around the planet for centuries.
But you refuse to believe there is One God, One saviour, Jesus Christ is Lord.

For a God that don't exist-is playing His part so well-He is believed not only by the Jews, but by all men and women from around the world.
And this is something you can't take away from us, Satan your God has been trying to do this ever since the world began-I see the evidence in you-no dealt about it.
It shows clearly you are a Satan worshipper, Satan has already convinced you' brainwashed you' that God don't exist, Ask father Satan to explain to you how did this world begin' and why aren't we made in the image of him and his angels-instead we are made in the image of the Jewish God Himself?
Anger rising in me? U make me laugh. I have just one piece of advice for you, because u r not being logical at all, rather u r just being sentimental and arguing blindly without looking at the facts: go and study - both religious, history and science. Leave out ur so called holy bible for once so u can see reasons and be logical.
While u r at it, just have in mind that that something is popular and widely accepted doesn't make it genuine. If u r not going to be open minded, then obviously u cant assimilate new information and give them due consideration. By the way, do u have any real evidence that Satan is evil apart from the claims in that fiticious history of the Jews(the bible)?
When u hv studied in depth with an open mind, it will undoubtedly become clear to u that the bible is not the word of God as your church fathers would have us believe. The overwhelming evidence that in fact this book, just like the qu'ran, is figment of the Jewish people's imagination with all its sucidal doctrines and contradictions; would make u weep, and the only thing that may keep u in this most pitiful delusion is fear - the tool of control in d bible, and of cause the years of christan indoctrination and mind programming.
Have u ever wondered why most of the Jews themselves are non-Christians? And even pretend to be hostile towards it? They do this only to lend credence to the lie, but in reality Christainity is their tool of control. Behind the scene, they perform ritual murder every year with a young girl or boy, nailing them to the cross and draining their blood, to keep alive the powers of their fiticious nazaren(Christ). Jesus Christ just like almost all other Jewish characters in the bible neither existed nor partook in any real life affairs-this has been proven beyond any doubt.
The story of Adam and eve, just like the pope claimed is a fable, though it's more suitable to say it is a corruption of a spiritual allegory. The apple in that story represents knowledge about the soul and mind, which when perfected will lead to one attaining a godhead and immortality. The serpent there is the serpentine energy that lies at the base of the spine in human beings, which when it ascends leads to the attainment of magnum opus(spiritual and physical perfection - immortality). Just like the Eden story, most other biblical stories are all allegories with hidden corrupted spiritual meanings. those that composed it are highly adept at occult.
In your study, you will also find that in sanskrit language - probably the most ancient language, that Satan means truth, but in Hebrew it means adversary or enemy. You will also find that he's of light and also a real being, not some spooks or spirits. There are other beings too. They are all extra terristial beings which even scientists and astronomers have encountered in the course of their business, some of these beings are human hating and some are our helpers.
Over the years this magnanimous being, Satan, has been slandered and attributed with all sorts of evil and unimaginable wickedness(blood sacrifice etc), thanks to the fititious Jewish bible and the movie industry. But in reality, he has done nothing but try to teach humanity to better their lives and existence. Just so know, no one worships Satan, he doesn't demand it. For those who have been privileged to meet him face to face, he's of a loving and wonderful personality, incredibly powerful and wise. He has evolved over the years, his age can put at over half a million years, he is also immortal - all of the extra terroristial beings are immortal, their DNA through genetic engineering had been altered so that they don't age. They are highly adept at the powers of the soul and mind and can perform supernatural feats effortlessly. their powers were developed through years of evolution. This too humans can develop through yoga and breathing exercises, that strengthen and activate our bioelectricity(aura,mind, soul). There's nothing of the so called supernatural that can't be explain scientifically.
Then they are also enemy extra terristial beings that are human hating: greys, reptilians, enemy nordic gods and angels. These beings are behind the popular religions in the world today. They are against humans acquiring knowledge, both science and spiritual. They prefer to keep their victims ignorant of any spiritual knowledge in order to feed off their psychic energies. they are the ones that impersonate such fititious entities as jehova, Allah, Jesus Christ, etc. These are all powerful thought forms programmed into existence by the Jews. When deluded Christians innocently worship and give adoration to what they believe to be the almighty God, they unknowingly send psychic energy energy to these nefarious beings(psychic energy is the main weapon for spiritual wars). These beings are at war with Satan and his allies because he wants us to be free from being their energy bank and evolve and be like the Gods. Anyone one that believes in that biblical heaven and hell should be pitied. I can't cover all here - the Jews conspiracy, the vetican, their relationship with these beings etc. If you like wake up and study and find the truth and if u don't, continue to be deceived. Enough said
Lastly anyone that believes Satan is behind illuminati, church of Satan etc is being deceived - all these have been infiltrated by the Jews and corrupted to further slander the name of Satan.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2015
And you say your not angry?
At least you believe your God is Satan that's a plus, and of course his angels-you talk about evidence but you haven't produced any-at least I have pointed out to you my evidence which is the bible.
Where do you think where the name Satan and his angels came from, straight from the bible, you are sounding pretty hypercritical at this very moment, you say you don't believe in the Jewish bible about God, and yet you say you believe in Satan.

All names written from the same book, It was the bible that brought Satan and the angels into existence.
No-one would of knowing Satan and his falling angels, if the bible didn't tell us so.
I can say one thing you are deterrent for a debate-But without any evidence you haven't got a leg to stand on. I am a very strong believer in Christ.
Listen I have been on your side of the fence before-its the wrong side-now as I know within I am on the right side, and nothing will change that in me.
Your God may appear to you, as the spirit of light, but its you being deceived by his light, he is setting you up for hell fire, to be with him and his angels for eternity.
You have time to change your life around, its not to late, Jesus Christ is Lord.

Matthew 4:8-10 "The devil Satan of old took Jesus up on a exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Jesus all these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.
Jesus said to him "Away with you Satan, For it is written, you shall worship the Lord your God and in Him you shall serve.

This same story sounds a bit like your story the differences is you bowed down to Satan.

You haven't proven any facts only fiction, you need to come up with a better weapon to fight for, without that your written words aren't going anywhere-without the guessing you need to prove or at least name a book that's written around that same era-the bible was written.
We need easy access like the bible.
Plus your description on Christianity is different to religiosity, it was the Roman Catholic Church, that murdered babies, raping Children, and killing those who truly believe in Christ. Also in the Church science is their main topic, The Roman Catholic's have their own telescopes they call Lucifer, "Like you "they worship the darkness-{rather then the light} Like you' Rome also believes in worship their God is Satan {Lucifer}
Blinded as you are the world worships after Satan-a good start to find any evidence is in the music industry, .
Look it up the net and youtube tells it all' "live.
knowyaself2:

Anger rising in me? U make me laugh. I have just one piece of advice for you, because u r not being logical at all, rather u r just being sentimental and arguing blindly without looking at the facts: go and study - both religious, history and science. Leave out ur so called holy bible for once so u can see reasons and be logical.
While u r at it, just have in mind that that something is popular and widely accepted doesn't make it genuine. If u r not going to be open minded, then obviously u cant assimilate new information and give them due consideration. By the way, do u have any real evidence that Satan is evil apart from the claims in that fiticious history of the Jews(the bible)?
When u hv studied in depth with an open mind, it will undoubtedly become clear to u that the bible is not the word of God as your church fathers would have us believe. The overwhelming evidence that in fact this book, just like the qu'ran, is figment of the Jewish people's imagination with all its sucidal doctrines and contradictions; would make u weep, and the only thing that may keep u in this most pitiful delusion is fear - the tool of control in d bible, and of cause the years of christan indoctrination and mind programming.
Have u ever wondered why most of the Jews themselves are non-Christians? And even pretend to be hostile towards it? They do this only to lend credence to the lie, but in reality Christainity is their tool of control. Behind the scene, they perform ritual murder every year with a young girl or boy, nailing them to the cross and draining their blood, to keep alive the powers of their fiticious nazaren(Christ). Jesus Christ just like almost all other Jewish characters in the bible neither existed nor partook in any real life affairs-this has been proven beyond any doubt.
The story of Adam and eve, just like the pope claimed is a fable, though it's more suitable to say it is a corruption of a spiritual allegory. The apple in that story represents knowledge about the soul and mind, which when perfected will lead to one attaining a godhead and immortality. The serpent there is the serpentine energy that lies at the base of the spine in human beings, which when it ascends leads to the attainment of magnum opus(spiritual and physical perfection - immortality). Just like the Eden story, most other biblical stories are all allegories with hidden corrupted spiritual meanings. those that composed it are highly adept at occult.
In your study, you will also find that in sanskrit language - probably the most ancient language, that Satan means truth, but in Hebrew it means adversary or enemy. You will also find that he's of light and also a real being, not some spooks or spirits. There are other beings too. They are all extra terristial beings which even scientists and astronomers have encountered in the course of their business, some of these beings are human hating and some are our helpers.
Over the years this magnanimous being, Satan, has been slandered and attributed with all sorts of evil and unimaginable wickedness(blood sacrifice etc), thanks to the fititious Jewish bible and the movie industry. But in reality, he has done nothing but try to teach humanity to better their lives and existence. Just so know, no one worships Satan, he doesn't demand it. For those who have been privileged to meet him face to face, he's of a loving and wonderful personality, incredibly powerful and wise. He has evolved over the years, his age can put at over half a million years, he is also immortal - all of the extra terroristial beings are immortal, their DNA through genetic engineering had been altered so that they don't age. They are highly adept at the powers of the soul and mind and can perform supernatural feats effortlessly. their powers were developed through years of evolution. This too humans can develop through yoga and breathing exercises, that strengthen and activate our bioelectricity(aura,mind, soul). There's nothing of the so called supernatural that can't be explain scientifically.
Then they are also enemy extra terristial beings that are human hating: greys, reptilians, enemy nordic gods and angels. These beings are behind the popular religions in the world today. They are against humans acquiring knowledge, both science and spiritual. They prefer to keep their victims ignorant of any spiritual knowledge in order to feed off their psychic energies. they are the ones that impersonate such fititious entities as jehova, Allah, Jesus Christ, etc. These are all powerful thought forms programmed into existence by the Jews. When deluded Christians innocently worship and give adoration to what they believe to be the almighty God, they unknowingly send psychic energy energy to these nefarious beings(psychic energy is the main weapon for spiritual wars). These beings are at war with Satan and his allies because he wants us to be free from being their energy bank and evolve and be like the Gods. Anyone one that believes in that biblical heaven and hell should be pitied. I can't cover all here - the Jews conspiracy, the vetican, their relationship with these beings etc. If you like wake up and study and find the truth and if u don't, continue to be deceived. Enough said
Lastly anyone that believes Satan is behind illuminati, church of Satan etc is being deceived - all these have been infiltrated by the Jews and corrupted to further slander the name of Satan.

Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 3:17am On Sep 14, 2015
brocab:
And you say your not angry?
At least you believe your God is Satan that's a plus, and of course his angels-you talk about evidence but you haven't produced any-at least I have pointed out to you my evidence which is the bible.
Where do you think where the name Satan and his angels came from, straight from the bible, you are sounding pretty hypercritical at this very moment, you say you don't believe in the Jewish bible about God, and yet you say you believe in Satan.

All names written from the same book, It was the bible that brought Satan and the angels into existence.
No-one would of knowing Satan and his falling angels, if the bible didn't tell us so.
I can say one thing you are deterrent for a debate-But without any evidence you haven't got a leg to stand on. I am a very strong believer in Christ.
Listen I have been on your side of the fence before-its the wrong side-now as I know within I am on the right side, and nothing will change that in me.
Your God may appear to you, as the spirit of light, but its you being deceived by his light, he is setting you up for hell fire, to be with him and his angels for eternity.
You have time to change your life around, its not to late, Jesus Christ is Lord.

Matthew 4:8-10 "The devil Satan of old took Jesus up on a exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Jesus all these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.
Jesus said to him "Away with you Satan, For it is written, you shall worship the Lord your God and in Him you shall serve.

This same story sounds a bit like your story the differences is you bowed down to Satan.

You haven't proven any facts only fiction, you need to come up with a better weapon to fight for, without that your written words aren't going anywhere-without the guessing you need to prove or at least name a book that's written around that same era-the bible was written.
We need easy access like the bible.
Plus your description on Christianity is different to religiosity, it was the Roman Catholic Church, that murdered babies, raping Children, and killing those who truly believe in Christ. Also in the Church science is their main topic, The Roman Catholic's have their own telescopes they call Lucifer, "Like you "they worship the darkness-{rather then the light} Like you' Rome also believes in worship their God is Satan {Lucifer}
Blinded as you are the world worships after Satan-a good start to find any evidence is in the music industry, .
Look it up the net and youtube tells it all' "live.
Obviously you haven't taken my advice-all u did was to start talking about ur bible this and roman catholic that and falsely accusing me of stating fictions. They are tons of books that contained the history of Satan as a God - you can look up 'the lost book of enki' for example. Satanism is the original pagan religion of the ancient world predating this hoax - d Jewish religion by thousands of years - this was why I urged u to go and study deeply. The lost book of enki for example predates the bible by more than a thousand year, and u will see some of the events like d story of creation of the first man -Adapa, and the flood and tower of Babel, which those that composed the bible stole and corrupted. If u refer to my other posts on 'the existence of Christ not substantiated by historical evidence' u will see the details of various pagan religious books where stories and concepts in the bible were stolen from, there r too numerous to state here. You will also see that the new testament was figmemt of d Jewish imagination, fabricated out of thin air, distilled and fed to the Romans for their destruction.the assertions are not fiction but authentic historical facts with verifiable references. So one can correctly say that Satan has been at the forefront of ancient religion, which was widespread, and that the fiticious bible was invented to slander and bring him down, which they succeeded in doing to a large extent. So the bible didn't introduce him to the scene, rather it slandered his already popular name and caused the majority of humans to regard him as evil. However civilization and the internet has opened up hidden and suppressed information about the original ancient religion and the true character of Satan, whose name the Jewish bible has slandered for over 2 thousand years now, without giving Satan any chance to defend himself nor provide the general public an alternative source of information to verify these allegations against him. The bible keeps saying he's a liar and killer from the beginning: the question is who has he lied to or killed before, none. Whereas the Jewish God according to their own bible, committed a number of terrible genocide against most non-Jewish nations. Theres another place it says that the lord sent a lying spirit to some prophets. So u tell me who the liar and killer is.
The Roman catholic is the head of Christainity whether u like it or not. Protestant/penticostal is just an offshoot. Without the roman catholic, Christianity would not be this widespread and popular. They spent millions of dollars propagating it. So it's not possible to disassociate the christain religion from the roman catholic church.
Their top leaders understand that the bible is fiticious and an occult book of d Jews unlike most deluded christains in other parts of the world.
I already mentioned that true satanism has nothing to do with illuminati n such. These are all part of the conspiracy to further spoil the name of Satan. For u to claim you hv experienced the truth which is Satanism is not true. If u hv, u would not hv problems understanding most of the finer points of my reasoning. I may not be inclined to reason further with u because ur mind is highly programed with d Christian filth and lies and therefore closed.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Ha Ha what a joke.
knowyaself2:

Obviously you haven't taken my advice-all u did was to start talking about ur bible this and roman catholic that and falsely accusing me of stating fictions. They are tons of books that contained the history of Satan as a God - you can look up 'the lost book of enki' for example. Satanism is the original pagan religion of the ancient world predating this hoax - d Jewish religion by thousands of years - this was why I urged u to go and study deeply. The lost book of enki for example predates the bible by more than a thousand year, and u will see some of the events like d story of creation of the first man -Adapa, and the flood and tower of Babel, which those that composed the bible stole and corrupted. If u refer to my other posts on 'the existence of Christ not substantiated by historical evidence' u will see the details of various pagan religious books where stories and concepts in the bible were stolen from, there r too numerous to state here. You will also see that humans to regard him as evil. However civilization and the internet has opened up hidden and suppressed information about the original ancient religion and the true character of Satan, whose name the Jewish bible has slandered for over 2 thousand years now, without giving Satan any chance to defend himself nor provide the general public an alternative source of information to verify these allegations against him. The bible keeps saying he's a liar and killer from the beginning: the question is who has he lied to or killed before, none. Whereas the Jewish God according to their own bible, committed a number of terrible genocide against most non-Jewish nations. Theres another place it says that the lord sent a lying spirit to some prophets. So u tell me who the liar and killer is.
The Roman catholic is the head of Christainity whether u like it or not. Protestant/penticostal is just an offshoot. Without the roman catholic, Christianity would not be this widespread and popular. They spent millions of dollars propagating it. So it's not possible to disassociate the christain religion from the roman catholic church.
Their top leaders understand that the bible is fiticious and an occult book of d Jews unlike most deluded christains in other parts of the world.
I already mentioned that true satanism has nothing to do with illuminati n such. These are all part of the conspiracy to further spoil the name of Satan. For u to claim you hv experienced the truth which is Satanism is not true. If u hv, u would not hv problems understanding most of the finer points of my reasoning. I may not be inclined to reason further with u because ur mind is highly programed with d Christian filth and lies and therefore closed.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2015
And the Roman Catholic's was never the head of Christianity, as you have believed>where you received your information from is totally wrong.
I will say no more? Only because you are completely wrong, You have no idea where the bible started.
You will burn in hell With Rome.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2015
brocab:
And the Roman Catholic's was never the head of Christianity, as you have believed>where you received your information from is totally wrong.
I will say no more? Only because you are completely wrong, You have no idea where the bible started.
You will burn in hell With Rome.
Typical of deluded Christians when they run out of ideas on how to defend their fiticious bible. U will die in ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
You will love this one.
Philippians 2:9-11 "Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name.
That name is Jesus and every knee will bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth.
And that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Did you read this, yes" you and Satan will be kneeing with me bowing down to Jesus.
You should read where Christianity started from, and it didn't start in Rome, like you and many have been sucked into believing' in such rubbish.
Christians started with Jesus who died for our sins, for all man kind-not just the Jews.
It was the Roman Catholic Church who had murdered the apostle Peter who they claim Peter was their Pope, also Paul was murdered, having his head decapitated, why because they were spreading the truth about Christ.
And not about the pagan religion.
All through the centuries-those who spoke in the name of Jesus were either burnt to the stake, or slaughtered in other ways.
It was the Church that hid the secrets of the bible away from the people-and it was men and women who found those secrets had shared the good news, risking their life's, knowing if they were caught Rome had murdered them publicly.

Rome had other idea's about Christianity, they used their pagan Gods, worshipping statues, trying to mix their darkness with the light.
You need to study up more about the truth in Christ.
Or at least if you are coming at me with full stream-then come at me with the truth. Not a pack of lies Rome have shared with the world for centuries.
I am not against you, everyone has their rights to believe in something, someone, its our rights to have freedom of speech,
but soon that will stop, already the Pope's trying to bring into existence the New World Order, which means the One world Religion.
And this will give you something to wring about.
No-ones pushing the bible down anybodies throat, Christians love sharing the word of God, to you and the unknown, with experiences we have all endured, like you believe in Satan-you are also sharing your beliefs around why others should believe.

If you are going to ram any truth down my throat at least you should know what you are talking about, being a Christian doesn't mean I don't believe in other-theirs some pretty strange happenings that happens around this planet-and its supernaturally Spiritual, either demonic or angelic, the dark or the light-the good and the bad, unknowingly besides us humans, seemed to be bunched up together like theirs no other planet for these creatures to enjoy.
knowyaself2:

Typical of deluded Christians when they run out of ideas on how to defend their fiticious bible. U will die in ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2015
brocab:
You will love this one.
Philippians 2:9-11 "Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name.
That name is Jesus and every knee will bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth.
And that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Did you read this, yes" you and Satan will be kneeing with me bowing down to Jesus.
You should read where Christianity started from, and it didn't start in Rome, like you and many have been sucked into believing' in such rubbish.
Christians started with Jesus who died for our sins, for all man kind-not just the Jews.
It was the Roman Catholic Church who had murdered the apostle Peter who they claim Peter was their Pope, also Paul was murdered, having his head decapitated, why because they were spreading the truth about Christ.
And not about the pagan religion.
All through the centuries-those who spoke in the name of Jesus were either burnt to the stake, or slaughtered in other ways.
It was the Church that hid the secrets of the bible away from the people-and it was men and women who found those secrets had shared the good news, risking their life's, knowing if they were caught Rome had murdered them publicly.

Rome had other idea's about Christianity, they used their pagan Gods, worshipping statues, trying to mix their darkness with the light.
You need to study up more about the truth in Christ.
Or at least if you are coming at me with full stream-then come at me with the truth. Not a pack of lies Rome have shared with the world for centuries.
I am not against you, everyone has their rights to believe in something, someone, its our rights to have freedom of speech,
but soon that will stop, already the Pope's trying to bring into existence the New World Order, which means the One world Religion.
And this will give you something to wring about.
No-ones pushing the bible down anybodies throat, Christians love sharing the word of God, to you and the unknown, with experiences we have all endured, like you believe in Satan-you are also sharing your beliefs around why others should believe.

If you are going to ram any truth down my throat at least you should know what you are talking about, being a Christian doesn't mean I don't believe in other-theirs some pretty strange happenings that happens around this planet-and its supernaturally Spiritual, either demonic or angelic, the dark or the light-the good and the bad, unknowingly besides us humans, seemed to be bunched up together like theirs no other planet for these creatures to enjoy.
Well, u r entitled to ur opinion. But the fact is that the bible and Christianity was built on lies and fiction - most of those things recorded never happened in real life, and others were stolen and corrupted. This has been proven beyond any doubt. So this makes everything about it false.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Of course we are both left with our own opinions-but for me, the bible is my number one goal to learn more and more about.
You talk about those things recorded never happen, if you could just clarify what things-then we could both have some understanding in bible history.
Its no good running away from any truth-and it seems you are either confused, or something happened along the way to not even want to understand.
Theirs truth out there' if you are willing, but it shows you have closed every door around your life, and what's about to come our way-you are walking blind without a leg to stand on.
I am here to help you. Instead of beating your chest with anger-try to understand why millions of Christians believe in the same God.
And if it's a lie as you have said it to be, then prove that lie, so we Christians can and will understand.
Tell us your through's, why you feel you are beating yourself up every time God's name is mention?
knowyaself2:

Well, u r entitled to ur opinion. But the fact is that the bible and Christianity was built on lies and fiction - most of those things recorded never happened in real life, and others were stolen and corrupted. This has been proven beyond any doubt. So this makes everything about it false.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
brocab:
Of course we are both left with our own opinions-but for me, the bible is my number one goal to learn more and more about.
You talk about those things recorded never happen, if you could just clarify what things-then we could both have some understanding in bible history.
Its no good running away from any truth-and it seems you are either confused, or something happened along the way to not even want to understand.
Theirs truth out there' if you are willing, but it shows you have closed every door around your life, and what's about to come our way-you are walking blind without a leg to stand on.
I am here to help you. Instead of beating your chest with anger-try to understand why millions of Christians believe in the same God.
And if it's a lie as you have said it to be, then prove that lie, so we Christians can and will understand.
Tell us your through's, why you feel you are beating yourself up every time God's name is mention?
What are you even talking about? What other proof do u need? I showed you just a piece earlier, out of the several other proofs, that proves that Christianity is a hoax - 'Christ existence not substantiated by historical evidence'. that piece exposed the new testament lie completely. in that material it is only a completely deluded person who has closed his/her mind to logic and reason that would choose to ignore the evidence to the contrary and still believe the lie. You ignored it completely without arguing against the facts presented only to start talking illogically.
Help yourself my dear, not me, Christians gullibility is pathetic. Ignorance is bliss to fools. Most Christians are forever living in misery and pretending to be happy. How many times have ur so called prayers been answered? Where are the biblical miracles? For every Christian that received healing, millions of others received nothing, and of cause this is always blamed on their lack of faith and sins. The few miracles that take place is just for show in order to lend credence to the lie. the unenlighten then go on to praise and exalt these collective neferous alliens . people u need to wake up to the truth. Christain religion is a fraud, the highest type.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
Your not angry are you?
It's not enough proof, you need to come up with more evidence-the books you have provided are only for a fleshly minded person to understand, I might as well read the directory or a Child's story book. The lost of Enki written by Zecharia Sitchins, He gives his version about how the planet was back in time.
{Large giants}
Genesis 6:4 "There were giants on the earth in those days.
{Demonic beings}
Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age.
This sounds the author of the book copied bits and pieces from the bible. [/color] This is not what I need, I want facts not your comic book fictions.
What you don't understand is the bible was made up in two, and the bible is clear only to those who are seeking, first the natural {flesh} and after wards the spiritual {Spirit} How do you expect to even understand anything, when your mind is only set on a one sided opinion, you haven't given any thought why Christians believe.
You are digging deep trying to find ways to prove the bible doesn't exist, but deep down you are walking blind by the darkness that can never shine.
John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.

Its a pity you can't see, How Christians live across the globe, you are only judging those who are misfortune'd, Christians living in the poorest countries that not even people like you would reach out too.

knowyaself2:

What are you even talking about? What other proof do u need? I showed you just a piece earlier, out of the several other proofs, that proves that Christianity is a hoax - 'Christ existence not substantiated by historical evidence'. that piece exposed the new testament lie completely. in that material it is only a completely deluded person who has closed his/her mind to logic and reason that would choose to ignore the evidence to the contrary and still believe the lie. You ignored it completely without arguing against the facts presented only to start talking illogically.
Help yourself my dear, not me, Christians gullibility is pathetic. Ignorance is bliss to fools. Most Christians are forever living in misery and pretending to be happy. How many times have ur so called prayers been answered? Where are the biblical miracles? For every Christian that received healing, millions of others received nothing, and of cause this is always blamed on their lack of faith and sins. The few miracles that take place is just for show in order to lend credence to the lie. the unenlighten then go on to praise and exalt these collective neferous alliens . people u need to wake up to the truth. Christain religion is a fraud, the highest type.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Its not me that needs helping-every time you write you are sounding more like a Catholic who was wounded while the crown had left you behind to pick up the pieces.
Miracle's do happen, I received a miracle, and I was healed-This is what happen as I went to Church one day, I had mentioned my experiences to other members, and these are the words I had received back from them about my ordeal. God don't heal or do miracles no-more-He used too, but that was back then.

I could of agreed with them, and walked away sorrowful-and believed in their lies, but I didn't' my faith kept me to believe, I would read the word daily, thanking God I am healed.

You see, many so called Christians don't go to Church because they believe, they go to a Church for other reasons-and many of those reasons they can use the word of God to fraud the system making money, others believe by going to Church they are saved and sound.
The sad thing is many of them don't even know Christ.

And when you came at me with the religious side about the Roman Catholic's, their focus is more on pagan religion, they use Christ as their mentor, but the truth is they worship themselves more then they do God.

And it's people like you, who are so confused who and what these Christians are,
because many of them show you a different example what Christianity is.
Christianity isn't about religion.
This is one of the differences we have in the Christian community all over the globe, The Lord talks about the wheat and the tares, He tells us about wolves in sheep clothing, amongst us, be aware.
And as sad as this sounds, when we have Churches running their own courses, its doesn't always mean Christ is in the picture..
I have heard the preaching, how the Churches want people from all walks of life in amongst them, but in the other hand we have the gossips and busybodies, stabbing them in the back-judging them.

True Christians don't do, what these so called Christians do.

I have been inside Churches and I found many are not there for the Lord-but rather be like show pony's, showing of either there clothing, jewellery, the the expenses of their shoes.
Sometimes I feel I am sitting in amongst buyer's reddy to buy what comes out on stage with the modelling's they show.
Believe it all not I have been rejected by the best of them-expressly when I talk about the bible.

Matthew 7:7 "the lord said seek Him first and all things will be given to you.
The Lord knows our needs all He want's us to do is seek after Him. Believe it all not, I seek after Christ daily, and the miracle's had already began.
I cannot answer for those who get sick, most don't even believe in miracles-like you- and with proven experiences only to me, I was healed by the Lord only because I had chosen to believe.

The best medicine Is seeking after the kingdom of God.
knowyaself2:

Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
brocab:
Your not angry are you?
It's not enough proof, you need to come up with more evidence-the books you have provided are only for a fleshly minded person to understand, I might as well read the directory or a Child's story book. The lost of Enki written by Zecharia Sitchins, He gives his version about how the planet was back in time.
{Large giants}
Genesis 6:4 "There were giants on the earth in those days.
{Demonic beings}
Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age.
This sounds the author of the book copied bits and pieces from the bible. [/color] This is not what I need, I want facts not your comic book fictions.
What you don't understand is the bible was made up in two, and the bible is clear only to those who are seeking, first the natural {flesh} and after wards the spiritual {Spirit} How do you expect to even understand anything, when your mind is only set on a one sided opinion, you haven't given any thought why Christians believe.
You are digging deep trying to find ways to prove the bible doesn't exist, but deep down you are walking blind by the darkness that can never shine.
John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.

Its a pity you can't see, How Christians live across the globe, you are only judging those who are misfortune'd, Christians living in the poorest countries that not even people like you would reach out too.

There he goes again. I'm afraid, you are very confused. I'm not trying hard to rubbish your bible, rather I'm trying hard to turn a blind eye to all the lies,contradictions and fiction but have blatantly failed. In my last post, I made reference to my post, ''the existence of Christ not substantiated by historical evidence'' not 'the lost book of enki'.Can you give me a single real-life historical evidence that the stories in the bible are real? Just one. Foolish Christians are brainwashed to actually believe that believing without questioning or seeing is faith - I'll tell you what it is, it is the height of stupidity. Those that asked fact-finding questions that challenge the status quo are labeled heretics and evil and are promptly persecuted.
Many fools attempt to twist the Christian Bible and its teachings to suit their own purposes. They are too weak to stand against it and see it for what it really is. They are afraid of going against the herd. They can't look at it for what it really reads. Then all these fools never agree with each other and wars begin over this degenerate anti-human, anti-life filth. Because the Christian Bible is a compilation of stolen legends, Jewish invented characters and other twisted and altered writings, there are enough contradictions to where one can use it to adapt to any situation, no different from the The Ubiquitous Nazarene.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
I agree with you many fools do try to twist the bible around to suit themselves-that is why we have disbelievers like you, confused.
And if you had read my last page' you can see there are two types of Christians.
Some believe and walk with Christ and others hide behind the name of Christ. Which can be very confusing, even in the Christian world.
You must ask yourself-if Christ wasn't real, and as the bible reads clearly love your God and love your neighbour as yourselves,
{Like you' you love Lucifer} Then why are Christians slaughtered everyday {Murdered} by the atheist and other religions such as the Roman Catholic Church. If Christ isn't real.
Even Christ was persecuted and died by these.

If the bible wasn't real, then why is this happening the way the bible said it will?
Name your Crime why certain Christians are sent to their deaths and why not all?
Do not the atheist love their own-do they not help support the needy, feed the hungry-sheltering the poor-do not Christians work for those same belief's "love" but it seems their hard working rewards many have retrieved from there fellow citizens is death.
Look what the bible say's> Luke 21:16-17 "Christians will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives, and friends, and they will send some of you to your death "And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
Would you turn against your parents, relatives, friends brothers sisters child, if they believed. Would you Murder them.

Even thru you are trying so hard to thrush the bible' calling it a hoax, you got to admit, as the bible is written, everything that's happening around the world matches up to scripture.
And everyone who believes are persecuted and Hated {by you} for His name sake.

I think this is real enough life historical evidence that the stories in the bible are real.
You just need to open your eye's, turn on your television-the net, even listen to your radio. Isis is murdering Christians by the thousands, India have turned against the Christians burning them alive, China are slowly torching them, Parents, brothers and sisters, friends, children, are doing what the Lord had warned us about.
{Check out the twin towers story that was written way before that happened}
The bible tells us' we will hear of wars and commotions, for these things must come to pass first, But the end will not come immediately." He said: nation will turn against nation and Kingdom against kingdom, {Already we are hearing about WW3 on the rise} there will be great earth quakes in various places, {We are hearing about them nearly everyday, recently we need to look at Chile}
Famines and pestilences; {That's been happening as far as I can remember, the food industries around the globe had rising its prices-along with everything else}
And fearful sights from heaven, { Look at the weather patterns around the world} He said: we will see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, {Sure enough this is happening today} Jews have started to build the third temple-all this is written this will happen, warning His people to flee to the mountains.
In this day and age all these things are happening right now. as the bible had written it.
knowyaself2:

There he goes again. I'm afraid, you are very confused. I'm not trying hard to rubbish your bible, rather I'm trying hard to turn a blind eye to all the lies,contradictions and fiction but have blatantly failed. In my last post, I made reference to my post, ''the existence of Christ not substantiated by historical evidence'' not 'the lost book of enki'.Can you give me a single real-life historical evidence that the stories in the bible are real? Just one. Foolish Christians are brainwashed to actually believe that believing without questioning or seeing is faith - I'll tell you what it is, it is the height of stupidity. Those that asked fact-finding questions that challenge the status quo are labeled heretics and evil and are promptly persecuted.
Many fools attempt to twist the Christian Bible and its teachings to suit their own purposes. They are too weak to stand against it and see it for what it really is. They are afraid of going against the herd. They can't look at it for what it really reads. Then all these fools never agree with each other and wars begin over this degenerate anti-human, anti-life filth. Because the Christian Bible is a compilation of stolen legends, Jewish invented characters and other twisted and altered writings, there are enough contradictions to where one can use it to adapt to any situation, no different from the The Ubiquitous Nazarene.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by knowyaself2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
brocab:
I agree with you many fools do try to twist the bible around to suit themselves-that is why we have disbelievers like you, confused.
And if you had read my last page' you can see there are two types of Christians.
Some believe and walk with Christ and others hide behind the name of Christ. Which can be very confusing, even in the Christian world.
You must ask yourself-if Christ wasn't real, and as the bible reads clearly love your God and love your neighbour as yourselves,
{Like you' you love Lucifer} Then why are Christians slaughtered everyday {Murdered} by the atheist and other religions such as the Roman Catholic Church. If Christ isn't real.
Even Christ was persecuted and died by these.

If the bible wasn't real, then why is this happening the way the bible said it will?
Name your Crime why certain Christians are sent to their deaths and why not all?
Do not the atheist love their own-do they not help support the needy, feed the hungry-sheltering the poor-do not Christians work for those same belief's "love" but it seems their hard working rewards many have retrieved from there fellow citizens is death.
Look what the bible say's> Luke 21:16-17 "Christians will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives, and friends, and they will send some of you to your death "And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
Would you turn against your parents, relatives, friends brothers sisters child, if they believed. Would you Murder them.

Even thru you are trying so hard to thrush the bible' calling it a hoax, you got to admit, as the bible is written, everything that's happening around the world matches up to scripture.
And everyone who believes are persecuted and Hated {by you} for His name sake.

I think this is real enough life historical evidence that the stories in the bible are real.
You just need to open your eye's, turn on your television-the net, even listen to your radio. Isis is murdering Christians by the thousands, India have turned against the Christians burning them alive, China are slowly torching them, Parents, brothers and sisters, friends, children, are doing what the Lord had warned us about.
{Check out the twin towers story that was written way before that happened}
The bible tells us' we will hear of wars and commotions, for these things must come to pass first, But the end will not come immediately." He said: nation will turn against nation and Kingdom against kingdom, {Already we are hearing about WW3 on the rise} there will be great earth quakes in various places, {We are hearing about them nearly everyday, recently we need to look at Chile}
Famines and pestilences; {That's been happening as far as I can remember, the food industries around the globe had rising its prices-along with everything else}
And fearful sights from heaven, { Look at the weather patterns around the world} He said: we will see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, {Sure enough this is happening today} Jews have started to build the third temple-all this is written this will happen, warning His people to flee to the mountains.
In this day and age all these things are happening right now. as the bible had written it.

Christians use the predictions in the biblical book of Revelation/Apocalypse as an excuse to adhere to Christianity [Again fear is used, as is the case with all enemy programs]. Jehovah’s Witnesses, for the past 150+ years, have been predicting “Armageddon” to occur either within the coming year or within the next five or ten years. When they are proven wrong, of course they blame it all on “the Devil” and make other stupid excuses. It really gets to be a pathetic joke.

Quote(from a sister)
''In truth, we are in the last days of the Age of Pisces and there will be drastic changes. Exactly what these changes will be remains open. The Age of Aquarius will not be upon us though until the middle of the next century.
Now, concerning these prophesies. There have always been earthquakes, famine, pestilences and other natural disasters. Only in the past century, has science such as geology, chemistry and physics advanced to where determinations of the magnitude and epicenter of earthquakes, the intensity of tornadoes and calculations of other natural disasters can be made. With the capabilities of the mass media, it is now possible for these occurrences to be reported worldwide within minutes. 1,000 years ago, a massive earthquake would have only been recorded locally, and would not have been reported around the entire world, as there was no extensive media to report it. Obviously, TV’s, newspapers, and radios did not exist in those times.
Most of these prophesies were written for one reason and one reason only- to create fear in an unknowing humanity, and through that fear, enslave and enforce the obedience of human beings. Biblical prophesies are not based upon clairvoyance on the part of these gods, but upon information. Humanity has been stripped of ancient knowledge due to centuries of Christian control and remains ignorant, falling victim to believing these threatening forecasts. In addition to all of this, many people put their faith in Christianity and Islam because they believe in those prophesies and believe them to be a revelation from "God" and nothing more. They are frightened into believing and are being deceived because they lack the necessary knowledge to see this is all man-made.
Let me explain. Yes, there have been signs in the sky, such as the grand sextile, which has never been seen before in all of recorded history. The grand sextile is a six-pointed star. Its origin is the Hindu “Star of Vishnu.” The Hebrew "Star of David" was stolen from this. The Star of Vishnu predates the "Star of David" by thousands of years. At any rate, when one has knowledge, one can make predictions that have a very high probability of occurring. This is no different from when a Medical Doctor makes a prognosis or when a meteorologist predicts a hurricane’s path because they can see it from satellite images, and where it is heading. Both examples are the result of having enough data, knowledge, and experience.
The same can be said for the Gods. Beings who have a life span of thousands and even millions of years; some like Satan and his Demons who are immortal, obviously, have seen much, much more than any human being, given their life span, advanced technology, knowledge and intelligence. They have seen the planetary line-ups, and how the solar systems these have occurred in were affected for thousands of years.
For example, a tight sixty-degree planetary line up [stellium] preceded the Bubonic Plague in the 14th century. This line-up occurred one year before the outbreak of the first major plague in 1348. This same type of line-up also occurred in 1982 and with this AIDS came on the scene. Both of these plagues were major and have taken a multitude of lives.
The Gods mapped out the Ley Lines when they lived on the Earth. This was done in order to accurately predict the magnitude and location of future earthquakes and other natural disasters. The Gods were much more advanced than our present day seismologists are. The information from the Earth grid also provided enough knowledge for accurate prediction of the shifting of the poles and other potentially catastrophic events. These predictions were not based upon clairvoyance, but upon knowledge and ultra-advanced technology.

Christopher Columbus knew of an impending Lunar Eclipse and the date the eclipse would occur. He was taken prisoner by natives on a Caribbean island and obtained his release by stating that he could make the moon disappear. This frightened the natives who knew nothing about eclipses and when they witnessed the disappearance of the moon, they immediately let him go. Remember a lack of knowledge= fear!! Fear= compliance, obedience and eventual enslavement. A lack of knowledge is essential to creating and maintaining a slave state. This is why knowledge is so condemned in the holy bible and Satan, who represents knowledge, is so condemned and blasphemed by Christians.
An insect who lives only 2-3 months during the summer season will never know winter, but winter occurs anyway. We know this from experience as we have lived through many, many winters. A lot can be done to manipulate the ignorant. Take the truth and mix it up with lies and you will have them believing the lies as well. This is what the enemy has done.''
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
You see it as a fear bro, I don't, they say the bible was written around 2000 years prior to this date, and for a book that's so old has some pretty wild stories about these things happening today, and as the bible said we will hear more and more of these events near to the end of time.
As we all know, if there's a beginning there's also an end. {Our flesh lives to die}
Before the television, radio's etc. way of communication were a case of sending their messages out' either by drumming, across the land or a flaming arrow, etc.. You name It, they had done it' this was done in away so everyone knew the dangers ahead.
{Thousands may die as the de-caster struck-fear only comes because people refuse to listen, and in most cases its to late}
Don't forget in those day's they had watchers watching protecting the people-when the trumpet blows, people would prepare for the worst-without radio-there way of messaging were running too and fro, and the news travelled from all directions
history was written because men and women knew how to communicate with each other.
I don't see this as a fear tactic, only because I listen to the warnings and I would rather get out of the way from the path of danger, then to die with those who have chosen to stay behind-look at Japan when the tidal wave hit just a couple of years back, did anyone listen? Its the unknown, that brings on the fears.
And if you knew the bible-you will see God is warning His people, sending messages out-so we are aware that these things are about to come to pass, like never before.
Don't get me wrong-yes people back in history had seen the signs-but now we have the technology to see the signs more clearly, and everyday somebody is warning somebody, their are those who are listening-and their are many who don't.
We aren't designed to live in fear.
Fear isn't forced on anybody-its our inter-selves who decides to live in fear, and fear only comes when somebody don't see or hear the signs of warning.
Drink drivers drive only because drink drivers don't listen to the warnings, and yet everyone is warned, do not drink and drive.
If you had seen your friend about to fall into a pit, would you warn him?
Just say he had your attitude, by not listening to you' taking his last step he fell into the pit, his first impression, the look on his face-would show fear, it's only because he never listened to your warning, Leaving you with a smile.
But if you did warn him, then you would be doing the same as the rest who are trying to get the messages out to warn others?
You don't believe in prophecies, dreams' or visions, it's entirely up to you-either it's written in the bible, in news papers-or on Television, Radio's etc>even then everybody has a choice, we can hide under the bed-hide inside a cave, "all" do what most people do-learn to live without the fear and get on with life-prepare, watch and listen to the warnings.
No-ones pushing fear down anybodies throat-Just like the messages, we hear the news either on television radio etc-its still warnings.
Just think' if the world acted without warning no-one will be alive today.

When I hear of these warnings-I decide to search the net-or I search the bible, and if nothing lines up-I wait-pushing the news I heard aside. Without fear.
Jehovah's witnesses, do write some pretty strange things, and mostly none of it is connected with the bible-I have studied the culture, along with the Mormons, and other religious groups, all of these have made their claims they are Christians.
As confusing as it is, with all the false religions around the globe, people as yourself who don't believe are even more confused-what is truth and what is the lie.
As far as I am concerned, if anybody wanted to really know any truth about anything, I would train myself up-so when its time to go into the arena, I would be ready and knowing-with the information I retrieved, my weapon against my opponent, will be full of led. With out the fear.
As I said their are two types of Christians, we have the ones who obey the word of God through and through out, and we have those who hide behind Christ using His name.
Even Jesus and His disciples-were bashed and murdered-by these so called Christians, why because they preached the truth about Christ Himself.
knowyaself2:

Christians use the predictions in the biblical book of Revelation/Apocalypse as an excuse to adhere to Christianity [Again fear is used, as is the case with all enemy programs]. Jehovah’s Witnesses, for the past 150+ years, have been predicting “Armageddon” to occur either within the coming year or within the next five or ten years. When they are proven wrong, of course they blame it all on “the Devil” and make other stupid excuses. It really gets to be a pathetic joke.

Quote(from a sister)
''In truth, we are in the last days of the Age of Pisces and there will be drastic changes. Exactly what these changes will be remains open. The Age of Aquarius will not be upon us though until the middle of the next century.
Now, concerning these prophesies. There have always been earthquakes, famine, pestilences and other natural disasters. Only in the past century, has science such as geology, chemistry and physics advanced to where determinations of the magnitude and epicenter of earthquakes, the intensity of tornadoes and calculations of other natural disasters can be made. With the capabilities of the mass media, it is now possible for these occurrences to be reported worldwide within minutes. 1,000 years ago, a massive earthquake would have only been recorded locally, and would not have been reported around the entire world, as there was no extensive media to report it. Obviously, TV’s, newspapers, and radios did not exist in those times.
Most of these prophesies were written for one reason and one reason only- to create fear in an unknowing humanity, and through that fear, enslave and enforce the obedience of human beings. Biblical prophesies are not based upon clairvoyance on the part of these gods, but upon information. Humanity has been stripped of ancient knowledge due to centuries of Christian control and remains ignorant, falling victim to believing these threatening forecasts. In addition to all of this, many people put their faith in Christianity and Islam because they believe in those prophesies and believe them to be a revelation from "God" and nothing more. They are frightened into believing and are being deceived because they lack the necessary knowledge to see this is all man-made.
Let me explain. Yes, there have been signs in the sky, such as the grand sextile, which has never been seen before in all of recorded history. The grand sextile is a six-pointed star. Its origin is the Hindu “Star of Vishnu.” The Hebrew "Star of David" was stolen from this. The Star of Vishnu predates the "Star of David" by thousands of years. At any rate, when one has knowledge, one can make predictions that have a very high probability of occurring. This is no different from when a Medical Doctor makes a prognosis or when a meteorologist predicts a hurricane’s path because they can see it from satellite images, and where it is heading. Both examples are the result of having enough data, knowledge, and experience.
The same can be said for the Gods. Beings who have a life span of thousands and even millions of years; some like Satan and his Demons who are immortal, obviously, have seen much, much more than any human being, given their life span, advanced technology, knowledge and intelligence. They have seen the planetary line-ups, and how the solar systems these have occurred in were affected for thousands of years.
For example, a tight sixty-degree planetary line up [stellium] preceded the Bubonic Plague in the 14th century. This line-up occurred one year before the outbreak of the first major plague in 1348. This same type of line-up also occurred in 1982 and with this AIDS came on the scene. Both of these plagues were major and have taken a multitude of lives.
The Gods mapped out the Ley Lines when they lived on the Earth. This was done in order to accurately predict the magnitude and location of future earthquakes and other natural disasters. The Gods were much more advanced than our present day seismologists are. The information from the Earth grid also provided enough knowledge for accurate prediction of the shifting of the poles and other potentially catastrophic events. These predictions were not based upon clairvoyance, but upon knowledge and ultra-advanced technology.

Christopher Columbus knew of an impending Lunar Eclipse and the date the eclipse would occur. He was taken prisoner by natives on a Caribbean island and obtained his release by stating that he could make the moon disappear. This frightened the natives who knew nothing about eclipses and when they witnessed the disappearance of the moon, they immediately let him go. Remember a lack of knowledge= fear!! Fear= compliance, obedience and eventual enslavement. A lack of knowledge is essential to creating and maintaining a slave state. This is why knowledge is so condemned in the holy bible and Satan, who represents knowledge, is so condemned and blasphemed by Christians.
An insect who lives only 2-3 months during the summer season will never know winter, but winter occurs anyway. We know this from experience as we have lived through many, many winters. A lot can be done to manipulate the ignorant. Take the truth and mix it up with lies and you will have them believing the lies as well. This is what the enemy has done.''
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by Anas09: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
I read the Left Behind Series. By Tim Lahaye and the other guy. In one of the series, they painted a picture of a former Pope before the anti-christ took over and started a ONE WORLD RELATION with him (the anti-christ) as god, and the pontiff as his prophet. The character they painted is revealed in this Pope. The things they prophsied that that Pope will say and do to the world is what this Pope is saying. Am shocked. Rapture hasn't taken place yet this people have started manifesting themselves like this.
I read an article yesterday where a former Catholic priest in the US asked this Pope, why the Catholic is so close to Atheist nations, Communists are the Catholics closest allys why?
The Catholic Church has systematically killed christianity in Europe. If not for reformation(protestants) christianity would ve been wiped out completely from the face of the earth.
They r supporting Islam all the way, against christianity. If by now people still beleive that the Catholic church is a christian organisation, then the anti-christ will take us unawares.
Re: Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. by brocab: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks for the warning.
They use Movie's as a sign of warning-its great you have pointed this movie out-I have watched this movie before and the impression I retrieved were pretty much like yours.
Deep impact-2010, and others like them, shows the impact how the world will be without the Lord.
While these movie's are yet available, Governments are sneaking in the back door-organizing the end of the world series.
You mention the rapture, in what way do you believe in the rapture, is the Lord coming before or after.
Anas09:
I read the Left Behind Series. By Tim Lahaye and the other guy. In one of the series, they painted a picture of a former Pope before the anti-christ took over and started a ONE WORLD RELATION with him (the anti-christ) as god, and the pontiff as his prophet. The character they painted is revealed in this Pope. The things they prophsied that that Pope will say and do to the world is what this Pope is saying. Am shocked. Rapture hasn't taken place yet this people have started manifesting themselves like this.
I read an article yesterday where a former Catholic priest in the US asked this Pope, why the Catholic is so close to Atheist nations, Communists are the Catholics closest allys why?
The Catholic Church has systematically killed christianity in Europe. If not for reformation(protestants) christianity would ve been wiped out completely from the face of the earth.
They r supporting Islam all the way, against christianity. If by now people still beleive that the Catholic church is a christian organisation, then the anti-christ will take us unawares.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 324
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.