Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend (8405 Views)

Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. / 60 Year Old Grandmother Kris Jenner Marries 35 Year Old Boyfriend Corey Gamble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Why do you think so? Cuz I live in Sudan or cuz I don't know you Adam and Eve who are into baby production? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Mariojane:
cave man? nooooo way i dare me call you that? i can never try such
i only meant to say you are living in the 7th century like ancient like my forefathers. tongue
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2015
englishmart:
she's 27! No older guy to date?
Pls, let that small boy face his studies.

I recommend D'banj for you
...don't mind her sad.
Make I see the agbaya wey go do this kain thing to my son at that age angry angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why do you think so? Cuz I live in Sudan or cuz I don't know you Adam and Eve who are into baby production? cheesy grin cheesy grin
all of the above. lucky for you there is a solution.

move to Iran wink
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
Mariojane:

move to Iran wink
you are wicked
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehe. No thanks. I think I'm in the best place. Sudan is where to be. We are closer to God than any country on this planet earth
Mariojane:

move to Iran wink
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehe. No thanks. I think I'm in the best place. Sudan is where to be. We are closer to God than any country on this planet earth
closer to God? that is true i heard you are the ones that do take our messages to heaven and back. next time you visit heaven can you please bring some raw gold for me? kiss
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you are wicked
grin grin
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehehe. They only thing you could ask for is GOLD! Human and treasure sha. You didn't ask I bring you msg from God. Smh
Mariojane:
closer to God? that is true i heard you are the ones that do take our messages to heaven and back. next time you visit heaven can you please bring some raw gold for me? kiss
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. They only thing you could ask for is GOLD! Human and treasure sha. You didn't ask I bring you msg from God. Smh
don't worry I can get God's message directly from him to me. Just get the GOLD. Like u don't want treasure too
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Mariojane:
grin grin
u come dey laugh on top,u bad sha
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Lol. I'm a treasure hunter. I've been on this ship sailing to thr treasure island. So yes, I do love treasure. Maybe that's why I like you cuz I'm obsessed with treasures. And since you are one, I can't help it grin
Mariojane:
don't worry I can get God's message directly from him to me. Just get the GOLD. Like u don't want treasure too
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by englishmart(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
...don't mind her sad.
Make I see the agbaya wey go do this kain thing to my son at that age angry angry
who knows, maybe na the guy even toast her. cheesy
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I'm a treasure hunter. I've been on this ship sailing to thr treasure island. So yes, I do love treasure. Maybe that's why I like you cuz I'm obsessed with treasures. And since you are one, I can't help it grin
oh *am blushing*
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hahahahahaha am just short of words
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2015
Blush blush blush! It's allowed tongue tongue tongue
Mariojane:
oh *am blushing*
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gerrarahia mehnnnnn
Unibenstudent:
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
englishmart:
who knows, maybe na the guy even toast her. cheesy
Make I see first angry
Even so, should she not "shoo" the "Mr. Bigstuff wannabe" off? Wetin give small boy liver to accost an elder undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by englishmart(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
Make I see first angry
Even so, should she not "shoo" the "Mr. Bigstuff wannabe" off? Wetin give small boy liver to accost an elder undecided sad
she knows that children of nowadays are something else. grin well let me see what this little boy has got to offer
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
englishmart:
she's 27! No older guy to date?
Pls, let that small boy face his studies.

I recommend D'banj for you
GBAM! She needs to grow up herself
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
...don't mind her sad.
lol too funny! Its actually wrong. His mother should be mortified. Muna is too old looking even next to the boy.
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
Make I see first angry
Amen o
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol too funny! Its actually wrong. His mother should be mortified. Muna is too old looking even next to the boy.
...ori e pe bi ti Baba alaajo Shomolu kiss cool
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by cirmuell(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
adeaks:

So she started dating him when he was 17 For real
I wonder o, dude doesn't even look like a 21yrs old self IMO.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
cirmuell:
I wonder o, dude doesn't even look like a 21yrs old self IMO.
lol its nasty. She doesn't look 27. Clearly lying about her age which makes it worse. They don't match in face at all. She possibly could almost have this boy as a son if she had a child as a teen. That's the age gap between them!
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
...ori e pe bi ti Baba alaajo Shomolu kiss cool
lol its a curse. Curse on the boy to get such an old girlfriend while his mates are pulling fresh, beautiful young babes this one is here dragging around an old expired girl lol. I tire for this life.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by nairalife2013(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
...don't mind her sad.
chimkaire, dont be worked-up as yet! Better one prays it doesn't happen. If the duo are deeply and foolishly inLove, ha, blindly a son could consider to elope or be adamant in d relationship to the chagrin of the parent! As a parent, I tread softly in this kind of thing...perhaps my guilt informs my modesty in this regard, tho am modest in all things.
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
nairalife2013:
chimkaire, dont be worked-up as yet! Better one prays it doesn't happen. If the duo are deeply and foolishly inLove, ha, blindly a son could consider to elope or be adamant in d relationship to the chagrin of the parent! As a parent, I tread softly in this kind of thing...perhaps my guilt informs my modesty in this regard, tho am modest in all things.
what nonsense love?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what nonsense love?
...You dey mind am undecided
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what nonsense love?
...You dey mind am undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by nairalife2013(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what nonsense love?
grin
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
nairalife2013:
grin
you know the answer to you question

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by nairalife2013(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you know the answer to you question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) / Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.