Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa (33376 Views)

Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by opaiao: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by adeko1: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Pmb is a very tall man ,close to 7ft. angry
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by exemen: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari jxt dey travel up nd down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by WILSON(f): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2015
WHATS HAPPENING TO PA BUHARI? NA STRESS? EHEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Mckmouth: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2015
PMB is standing on something that elevated him so much,I don't think the ADC is as short as what am seeing in the picture,although height or no height,he is doing his work.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by ChiSun27(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
When nija is nija, someone of that height can't be in the military.

*****is*****wrong....was.....correct
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Kennedyiheme: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
When did nigerian army start wearing white?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by BabaO2: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
That guy is not too short, Buhari is a very tall Nigerian. When Nigeria was Nigeria according to you, Nigerian Military produced OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Yaradua ...etc, put this guy beside them, he wont be dwarfed.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by softRay(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:

Sheyb na only black clothes Buhari get, why does he always put on black
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by ajealadick(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Buhari is fast becoming the most criticised presido

Why should he worry at stupid criticism.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Sanchez01: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
In English pls
On Monday morning grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
How comes it that someone who served when Naija was Naija appointed him?
your english is becoming awful these days o.

If you are a beautiful and you haven't faced atleast 3 of the disadvantages listed below, then maybe you should reconsider calling yourself beautiful

Disadvantages of being beautiful
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by tmanuelle(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:

Are you saying Gen. Abacha was taller than that guy?

C'mon, PMB is a tall man, thereby making that guy appear really shorter relative to him.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Tallesty1(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
In English pls
Sorry, I shouldn't have expected someone from the indomie generation to understand the English. My first comment was in a good English, albeit outdated but still good and acceptable. Now swerve.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by tmanuelle(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
When did nigerian army start wearing white?

The guy belongs to the Military Police, a special unit in the Army...essence of his read hat or beret, just like the feathers attached to hats/green berets of the guys in the Guards Brigade.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by betty202020(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
How comes it that someone who served when Naija was Naija appointed him?
it is kworoptchon
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by noblegrex: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Ahahahah!!! No big deal bt somewhat funny sha. A short man protecting a tall man.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by ITbomb(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2015
The guy resemble Murtala Muhammed (rip) small

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Adekorya: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:

U are wrong

The minimum height for a man to join Nigeria force is 1.68

And mere looking at the picture he's taller than me and my height is 1.69

So what are saying
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2015
juicee1:
your english is becoming awful these days o.
What happened to it?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by bdbest2(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2015
They are okay.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

U can also place an order thru any of the following online site:
Konga:
/brirold
Kaymu:
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/brirold/

Thanks.

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Emenahagos02(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
So you mean Nija is Biafra now? Kpof kpof brain grin
ChiSun27:

*****is*****wrong....was.....correct
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2015
His ADC is battle ready.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2015
rawtouch:
He will grow on the job...
LWKMD. Chai, I like this. You must be a humorist.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Gegz(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Some peeps just wan create thread sha. grin Wat in heavens name has that got to with his service?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Emenahagos02(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Am trying to say you are very short or you are standing in a hole. undecided
Adekorya:

U are wrong

The minimum height for a man to join Nigeria force is 1.68

And mere looking at the picture he's taller than me and my height is 1.69

So what are saying
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by hamees4: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
what has height gat to do with the service he will render ? undecided
abi ooo
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Emenahagos02(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
My friend that thing you wrote there is not English, onye mgbu.
Tallesty1:
Sorry, I shouldn't have expected someone from the indomie generation to understand the English. My first comment was in a good English, albeit outdated but still good and acceptable. Now swerve.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by hamees4: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Buhari is fast becoming the most criticised presido
he best becoming the best BRAND in africa.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by hamees4: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
In English pls
oyinbo
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2015
The guy is clearly more than 5 Feet 9 inches... the illusion is that Buhari is over 6 Feet. The ADC's height is enough to enter Nigerian Army.

Emenahagos02:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze / Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos] / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.