Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa (33372 Views)

Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Nicepoker(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2015
This dullard no de change cloth?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Greyworld: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
iksuiio:
Its monday morning please drop more serious news
Fixed
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Adekorya: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Am trying to say you are very short or you are standing in a hole. undecided

I never abuse u. Did I?

I only changed your wrong impression/knowledge about Nigeria force

I was expecting u to showcase the maturity in u and say Thank You

But u disappointed me by showing ur Natural foolishness dat had bn vested/embedded on u from the day u were born.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
what has height gat to do with the service he will render ? undecided

I wonder
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2015
ednut1:
that must be cramjones
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Emenahagos02(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2015
No hard feelings bro, I didn't was just joking, I render my apologies.*Handshake smiley
Adekorya:

I never abuse u. Did I?

I only changed your wrong impression/knowledge about Nigeria force

I was expecting u to showcase the maturity in u and say Thank You

But u disappointed me by showing ur Natural foolishness dat had bn vested/embedded on u from the day u were born.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I wonder
the thing just tire me. sad
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2015
hamees4:
abi ooo
yes na
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Tallesty1(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
My friend that thing you wrote there is not English, onye mgbu.
Prove or Bleep off.

Emenahagos02:
When nija is nija, someone of that height can't be in the military.

Mr Know It All, what happened to your spelling here?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Amazo: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2015
makzeze:
Buhari's ADC is too short compared to Buhari's height.

When he stands behind the President, you hardly see his cap.

President Buhari looking cool as usual cool but that ADC's pants seem oversized shocked grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by gajerian(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2015
TeamSimple:
This guy should be with V.P Osibanjo and not PMB. Because he definitely won't see the danger coming from the front.

Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by oliver003: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2015
travel presido .ummara mecca loading........... in the next two days.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Symphony007:
Those who were criticising goodluck jonathan for always wearing his black traditional wear and fedora hat are now blind to the fact that on all his foreign trips since swearing in, buhari has been wearing this blard dark chaftan and cap. I will not criticise him because It would be petty... i will not stoop to the level of those bigots and tribalist.

Word.

Not all critics are primitive and swear like a trooper. Who called GEJ every name under the sun.

But their hypocrisy is not lost on us.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by TeamSimple(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2015
gajerian:

Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by AreaFada2: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
adeko1:
Pmb is a very tall man ,close to 7ft. angry
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by AreaFada2: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2015
adeko1:

"Around The World in 80 Days" president. cheesy grin

Even the French writer Jules Verne couldn't have made up such a president. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by AreaFada2: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
adeko1:

NA has taller people. Trustworthy people too.

The guy is not short but traditionally ADCs are taller than their Oga.

Except maybe Superintendent Tony Anenih (now PDP bigwig), who wasn't taller than Zik of Africa in those days.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by southsouthman: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
what has height gat to do with the service he will render ? undecided

With the obvious height difference someone can get PMB from above the ADC. Remember the prophecy of RCCG G.O. I think we an ADC who is as tall as PMB if not taller
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by FRANKOXY(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
.I too my cap off.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by okonja(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
How comes it that someone who served when Naija was Naija appointed him?
What are you saying?... can't understand you
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by shomutuski(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
How comes it that someone who served when Naija was Naija appointed him?

Broo!! Oponu just full this nairaland I swear...
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Iman24: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
We buy DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES ANYWHERE IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nonsense! He should learn from developed nation leaders. I new he is a military dictator not a democratic president. He is disgrace to Nigeria angry lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by MrP7: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
My question now is where are Buhari's advisor
He calls Germany, West Germany and his Englush is not brilliant
Buhari should speak less and do more
How many times did we see Abacha or IBB speak but we all knew who was in charge
He should delegate more to others to speak on his behalf
Let's know him for his action
The more he speaks the more chance of a mistake
Re: Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa by Smalles: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
To me Obasanjo and Goodluck Johanatan had the most outstanding ADS's .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.