Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others (34253 Views)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Rawani: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2015
We have been saying this, GEJ announced his cabinet 6 months after inauguration so whats the fuss?
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by chesterlee(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Gosh!

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Bonapart(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
“Unfortunately, the outgone government did not cooperate, so what the committee did was to divide itself into about five sub-committees, and I (only) got the report I think three days ago"

Let's be a lil bit more patient with GMB. Even when we start a new job it takes 3 to 6 months for out impact to be felt, talk less of managing a country like Nigeria.
quiet!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by midolian(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2015
chesterlee:
Gosh!
lazy reader cheesy cheesy ..No wonder they say "If u want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Asatiloko(f): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2015
[b][/b] I like the president's resolve at maintaining discipline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by chesterlee(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
lazy reader cheesy cheesy ..No wonder they say "If u want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book"
It became boring Jare....

I enjoy reading tho
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by ibkgab001: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2015
opposition Peoples Democratic Party (APC)

did anyone notice this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by bdbest2(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Good one.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

U can also place an order thru any of the following online site:
Konga:
http:///brirold/
Kaymu:
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/brirold/

Thanks.

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Mr. Daura, while u keep enjoying the President fleets u criticized Gej of buying, don't forget that ur oga President Obama nominated his cabinets during the transition period and signed the document appointing the members of the cabinet and other two document immediately after being sworn-in.
Mr. Daura, you made us believe u are prepared during the campaign, but what have we gotten, a snail and tourist as President.
Mr. Daura, don't forget we now have South and North Sudan, because it is just a matter of time for u to embarrass globally again, and again, ur accent is so embarrasing. All those talks u made there, no single head of state understood u and when u return, do something about dollar, because it is not yet = #1
I wish u goodluck during your tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Keziehenry(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by chesterlee(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Good for them....
The don't have a choice but to reconcile.

As for me, I'm just happy that Ekweremadu clinched the DSP spot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Uncletony(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Daura is looking for one brainless dullard!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by temitemi1(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Agarawu, ti aba fi odun mewa pile were, odun melo lama wa lo ninu were na 2019 is here already man!
agarawu23:
"slow and steady" will always win the race smiley

we don't want the likes of okupeeeeeee lipsrsealed

No rushing cool
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by millionaireman: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2015
PMB said Saraki allowed a PDP Senator to become Deputy Senate President. Can a president also tell lies? Methinks it was Nigerian senators sitting with a quorum formed that elected Saraki and his deputy, not Saraki allowed PDP senator to be his deputy.
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by temitemi1(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Patient Well nobody is in hurry here bt all I know is that 2019 is @ hand grin grin
INTROVERT:
“Unfortunately, the outgone government did not cooperate, so what the committee did was to divide itself into about five sub-committees, and I (only) got the report I think three days ago"

Let's be a lil bit more patient with GMB. Even when we start a new job it takes 3 to 6 months for out impact to be felt, talk less of managing a country like Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by bigerboy200: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
its not about how fast..its about how well..

Stay calm, Buhari is working cool
Yes oh.. tell that TANoid that speed is irrelevant if u are not on the right track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by jaybee3(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
MrCcf:
Mr. Daura, while u keep enjoying the President fleets u criticized Gej of buying, don't forget that ur oga President Obama nominated his cabinets during the transition period and signed the document appointing the members of the cabinet and other two document immediately after being sworn-in.
Mr. Daura, you made us believe u are prepared during the campaign, but what have we gotten, a snail and tourist as President.
Mr. Daura, don't forget we now have South and North Sudan, because it is just a matter of time for u to embarrass globally again, and again, ur accent is so embarrasing. All those talks u made there, no single head of state understood u and when u return, do something about dollar, because it is not yet = #1
I wish u goodluck during your tenure.
For your mind you don make sense be that ooo comparing America to Nigeria.

Did obama have to similarly satisfy our need to have representation from all geopolitical zones/ethnicities?
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by temitemi1(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Apc never get anything right... U don forget sey our President just came back from 'West Germany' grin grin
ibkgab001:
opposition Peoples Democratic Party (APC)

did anyone notice this?
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by jaybee3(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Agarawu, ti aba fi odun mewa pile were, odun melo lama wa lo ninu were na 2019 is here already man!

Dumb Bleep, maybe you need to reason along pareto's principle before you start commenting on things beyond your mental capacity.

It's not how fast something is done but how well
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by firstolalekan(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2015
SARAKI's days are numbered. The traitor greedy mole will soon be goner.
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by temitemi1(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Lots of senses!
jaybee3:

For your mind you don make sense be that ooo comparing American to Nigeria.

Did obama have to similarly satisfy our need to have representation from all geopolitical zones/ethnicities?
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by WILSON(f): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
MITCHELLE PRESIDENT OF WEST ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Me no fit read dis long history biko shocked shocked

Summary pls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by yooglodotcom: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
PMB is on point and looks able to walk the talk.

You have our support Mr. President.
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by jaybee3(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Lots of senses!
Rètarded Billygoat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by Correctman0606: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

Am just wondering why people like you still reason that way too. Am sure you have a very bad brain to reason accurately otherwise how on earth can you apc members are still appealling for time. This empty dunce call Buhari was described as the double edge sword who does not need any form of assistance to move us forward. Very shortly you all will be put into the highest degree of shame, because, Buhari is just any empty carton.
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by ramdris(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
how are you sure they didn't?

you read it all abi? where is your contribution ?
Lolz me sef no read am bros grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by INTROVERT(f): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Patient Well nobody is in hurry here bt all I know is that 2019 is @ hand grin grin

Il be the first to vote out buhari if he dosent meet desired expectations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others by agarawu23(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2015
ramdris:

Lolz me sef no read am bros grin grin
hahahahaha
see this bros o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.