Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Buhari In Power, Conception Of Fulani's Down South - Kinkale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Power, Conception Of Fulani's Down South - Kinkale (439 Views)

Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Power, Conception Of Fulani's Down South - Kinkale by Kinkale(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Good morning fellow nairalanders, the election has come and gone, and the winners and losers are known. I wouldn't want to concentrate on buhari's presidency, my major aim is the concept of certain northerners and fulani's after the election.

Last night, i decided to go buy card outside, coming back i happened to pass by an abok1 and when i heard what he was saying i was shocked. He was like

'buhari dun become president o, i fit do anything i wan do, nobody fit hold me
'
This has been the tought of many northerners down south and even the east and west.
They now kill with impunty as seen in the fulani herdsmen raze, and even here, they behave like they own the place, owing to the fact that buhari is now the president so they have a certain covering.
I hope buhari can discipline his people o, because failure to do that would further increase the gap between the different regions.
Nairalanders whats your view on this northern conception?

Nb: pls forgive my errors, typing from my phone.
Re: Buhari In Power, Conception Of Fulani's Down South - Kinkale by blackfase(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
It doesnt always work out that way. Let him commit arson, murder or larceny & watch his stewpid arse fried.
Re: Buhari In Power, Conception Of Fulani's Down South - Kinkale by truefact: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well, abo.ki can do what they like and kill whoever they like in Nigeria, but they should know the boundaries of Nigeria. ..they shouldn't dear near biafra and biafrans

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Power, Conception Of Fulani's Down South - Kinkale by PRYCE(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
You are just noticing? Bro, Fulani and impunity aren't distant relatives!

(1) (Reply)

Dangote: I Am Ready To Buy Arsenal ‘at Any Price’ / ACN - An Acquired Political Party Trying To Find Relevance / I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.