Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

“I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari (45240 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / I Dont Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by darlenese(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
ifihearam:
It really baffles me how some people here think...you took the pleasure and delight to rain insults on GEJ at every slightest provocation or opportunity,now that the table has turned and your so called "preferred candidate' is t the receiving end you now bringing morals into politics...i remeber vividly how buhari was the first to condemn every move made by his predecessor,guess he has to reap what he sowed and he laid this precedent for us. So our dear APC e-rats we aint started yet because i for one WILL NEVER see anything good in this administration.

Yeks oôoo , u are so on point grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mr president appoint your workers and stop complaining careless........

You were once anxious of becoming the President of Nigeria and finally Goodluck granted you your request,

So do the same to others........

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by omaji53jeremiah: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
baba take your time appoint good people as minister because if you don't you will be at the receiving end, so be careful.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Neplusultra:
POVERTY IS THE CAUSE!!!
Ok mrs Dangote. angry
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PointB: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

Seun Osewa and all Nairaland Modrators needs to do something about all this kids that come here to talk crap about the president otherwise I will have to stop visiting this site and allow all this kids have their way and we well meaning Buhari Loyalist would stage a walk out on this aggrieved TANoids.

Its ok if they lick their wounds, but they won't come here and be insulting the "Executive President, Federal Republic of Nigeria"..

Its an insult and a slap on our collective face as a Forum and a Nation.

Modrators should pls be alive to their work and stop sanctioning innocent people that makes comments in the heat of the moment compared to people who make these comments incessantly

How dare you call the President a Mad man.. Your Generation is Mad.
Madness is written all over you.

Would it be okay then to called the President 'ugly monkey' as Obj was called, 'walking dead' ala Yar Adua, or 'clueless drunken fisherman' as GEJ was variously called? Surely, our new president must have a new name - Madman, One Chance, Duara Dullard, Semi-literate cattle herder, MumuNmadu, Snail Baba etc are all in the mix and gunning for greater acceptance. But one thing is certain, a trend for calling the President names has long being established. It was elevated to a culture during the time of GEJ, by the APC fans.

Even the erudite Professor Wole Sonyika (a closet APC member), couldn't resist the temptation to get in the act with his combo of Sheppotamus and Nebuchadnezzar tag for the former first lady and president respectively. It's needless to mention Lai Mohammed, and El Rufia, whose vitriolic against the former president were common place in those days.

Personally I think it would be unfair to deny PDP fans and GEJ supporters who couldn't get into the president bashing act then (for obvious reasons) the chance to let off steam by trying their favorite smear words on the incumbent. Those who sow wind, reap whirlwind, we know.

Surely neither you nor Seun could stop them (us) from calling the President a dullard or madman. Seun can only deny them his platform at a cost, but he surely cannot deny them other platforms, let alone social media. Not by force as you recommended.

Personally I don't think Buhari is a madman, but I sincerely believe he's a dullard; a semi-literate frail, senile man, who would have enjoyed life rearing his 150 cows across the length and breath of the country, clutching a koran in one hand, and a dagger in the other.

How this dullard became my president surely should be "a subject for symposium discussion in the future" according to the immortal Fela Kuti! tongue

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by oluwashedy: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Look here Daura President we didn't vote u into power to waste our tym act fast

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by DeWisedon(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebabsman:
This man is not fit
hw many years him take senior ur papa?

u wey fit,na nairaland be ur job
fit ni
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tunami:
nigerians want buhari to perfome miracle

Nigerians wants all presidents to perform miracles.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by anonimi: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

But your own father with an A1 in maths is still climbing tree daily to tap palm-wine, and you the son with a A1 too still make NL the only place you seek solace for your rejection in life?

kontinu. cheesy tongue

IF what you said above about YOUR father & yourself is true then you should blame our collective stewpidity as 200 million mumus for a situation where an ATTENDED secondary school 25 year old is paid N300,000 as LGA councillor while a graduate in AreGbese's OYES struggles to get N10,000 that is owed for several months.

You kontinu with your brainless swagger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PointB: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

But your own father with an A1 in maths is still climbing tree daily to tap palm-wine, and you the son with a A1 too still make NL the only place you seek solace for your rejection in life?

kontinu. cheesy tongue

You know nothing Pentium.

We now use CORE!

Core i5, Core i7, Quad Core etc.

You need massive upgrade just like our semi-literate President, who is still clutching on "West Germany" as you are clutching on to PentiumPro, when the world have long moved on! Are you two related? tongue undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
PointB:

Would it be okay then to called the President 'ugly monkey' as Obj was called, 'walking dead' ala Yar Adua, or 'clueless drunken fisherman' as GEJ was variously called? Surely, our new president must have a new name - Madman, One Chance, Duara Dullard, Semi-literate cattle herder, MumuNmadu, Snail Baba etc are all in the mix and gunning for greater acceptance. But one thing is certainly, a trend for calling the President names has long being established. It was elevated to a culture during the time of GEJ, but the APC fans.

Even the erudite Professor Wole Sonyika (a closet APC member), couldn't resist the temptation to get in the act with his combo of Sheppotamus and Nebuchadnezzar tag for the former first lady and president respectively. It's needless to mention Lai Mohammed, and El Rufia, whose vitriolic against the former president were common place in those days.

Personally I think it would be unfair to deny PDP fans and GEJ supporters who couldn't get into the president bashing act then (for obvious reasons) the chance to let off steam by trying their favorite smear words on the incumbent. Those who sow wind, reap whirlwind, we know.

Surely neither you nor Seun could stop them (us) from calling the President a dullard or madman. Seun can only deny them his platform at a cost, but he surely cannot deny them other platforms, let alone social media. Not by force as you recommended.

Personally I don't think Buhari is a madman, but I sincerely believe he's a dullard; a semi-literate frail, senile man, who would have enjoyed life rearing his 150 cows across the length and breath of the country, clutching a koran in one hand, and a dagger in the other.

How this dullard became my president surely should be "a subject for symposium discussion in the future" according to the immortal Fela Kuti! tongue

Yet another Mad Man..

TANoids littered all over the place.

Can't you people just get a life please?
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by anonimi: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
PointB:

You know nothing Pentium.

We now use CORE!

Core i5, Core i7, Quad Core etc.

You need massive upgrade just like our semi-literate President, who is still clutching on "West Germany" as you are clutching on to PentiumPro, when the world have long moved on! Are you two related? tongue undecided

Chai, see finishing grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by anonimi: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

Yet another Mad Man..

TANoids littered all over the place.

Can't you people just get a life please?

As soon as Brainless Booboo gets ministers we will get a life.

Deal grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Dav24(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
The truth is that mr president is still searching for credible and trusted hands that will man those ministries. He is not ready with the list.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by bdbest2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just do ur best and leave the rest for God.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mrintelligent(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
That dull mad man is your president and will be for at least 4years. If the mad man dares to visit your household, your governor would also be there to receive him. You house will be given a facelift and possibly have new furnitures installed. At the end, you'd definitely share a testimony in church
(that is if you have what it takes to address a crowd).

Now tell us, who seems "madder"- you honouring the mad man or the mad man himself?? cheesy

Thank you for your reply. I do not think the fo.ol has father at home.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Donvic4u(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol.....take it easy on the guy na...

he didn't know wah he was typing...Lol..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mortunde(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
baba no let dem rush yhu oh.
freezone4real:
Baba take your time please
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mikolo80: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebabsman:
This man is not fit
shebi u know where transformer de for ur area,go hug am
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by dotwyz: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
BABA dont mind them sir. They have foggoten that GEJ initialy malformated his ministerial cabinet and that is why they gone malfounction. Sir i want you to know that, if they rush you choose the wrong choice, is them that will also give you a first blast.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is a Dullard

Show us anyone better than him in your household.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mikolo80: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I am in onechancecountry.
and you will remain here kicking and screaming till that kain 2032
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by damkin24(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
If he is not fit, then you that is fit can dethrone him now......mtchewwww
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
PointB:

Would it be okay then to called the President 'ugly monkey' as Obj was called, 'walking dead' ala Yar Adua, or 'clueless drunken fisherman' as GEJ was variously called? Surely, our new president must have a new name - Madman, One Chance, Duara Dullard, Semi-literate cattle herder, MumuNmadu, Snail Baba etc are all in the mix and gunning for greater acceptance. But one thing is certainly, a trend for calling the President names has long being established. It was elevated to a culture during the time of GEJ, but the APC fans.

kai see comprehensive knockout gringrin people bad gan oooooo cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by chadolistic(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by lomprico(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tunami:
nigerians want buhari to perfome miracle
that is because he promised miracles.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by docadams: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Stop complaining!

That's you insulting GEJ:

Is that an insult? The guy just stated what everybody knows. It's no secret. GEJ drinks, sometimes to a state of stupor.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by front247: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
U said u will hit d ground running.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by jossyj: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
darlenese:

Yeks oôoo , u are so on point grin

I 'M WITH YOU GUYS
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dav24:
The truth is that mr president is still searching for credible and trusted hands that will man those ministries. He is not ready with the list.
that dogo of a man has been contesting to be a president for the past 12 years and because of his desperation he got innocent youth killed in cold blood ,if after all these years he still can't mention 10ppl he can work with,then he is the worst dullard in nigeria .

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by kingbus: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
front247:
U said u will hit d ground running.
instead of running ,he hit the ground sleeping and dozing . And now he is telling us he isn't in a hurry,then he shouldn't have been in a hurry to become our president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.