Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

“I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari (45239 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / I Dont Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by chinchum(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
take your time, no be person wey first finish exam, they collect highest score.
you were given a 208 weeks mandate that the count down started on may 29. u,ve not spent up to 3 weeks, make no error, nigerians want square peg in square hole, any wrong appointment takes time to discover and amend. In my opinion , the next 7 weeks for now, by then if you've not picked them to start work, I will be disappointed. All ministers must have key performance indicators.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is a Dullard
gej is a primitive ape with an IQ equivalent to groundnut seeds, while ur papa is a mad monkey who goes after anuuuus of young he-goats and u are my dog machine, ever ready to stroke its cook. grin grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by saudatu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
That dull mad man is your president and will be for at least 4years. If the mad man dares to visit your household, your governor would also be there to receive him. You house will be given a facelift and possibly have new furnitures installed. At the end, you'd definitely share a testimony in church
(that is if you have what it takes to address a crowd).

Now tell us, who seems "madder"- you honouring the mad man or the mad man himself?? cheesy

God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by neocortex: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Babaonechance interviews excerpts so far :

Subsidy ? I don't understand.
Appoint ministers ? I don't know.
NAS elections ? I don't understand.

Can someone tell me what this man understands.

The Daura President is a disaster to Nigeria as he doesn't understand anything about governance.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by muizzolajide(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
If possible GMB, don't take ministers, u can do d work alone.... Dey are only anxious to embezzle our money, buh not to work.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
eazisky:
they are anxiously waiting for the list so as to criticize u as usual, don't mind them baba
The clueless one thinks he is running a sharia government.

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by callmenow: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Not in a hurry?
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by livingday: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
The past government was trying to cover their finger-prints.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by iyobosadavid: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I am in onechancecountry.
there u will be for the rest of ur life..... Ewuu gambia
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Donliv: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nigerians are anxious because the load your carrying is too much for u alone.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
pretydiva:
ur indirectly insulting ur father
I can abuse PMB to infinito but I can't get down to your level to abuse your dad. I hope you were on NL when GEJ was being abused so NEVER you try to make that statement again
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by cvibe2: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
ok
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Goat.
If you cannot bring out a post of mine that ever insulted any Nigerian President, then you should shut up your putrid gutter you call mouth.
Ewu.
Lol... a married woman insulting.... wonder how ur husband copes
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by mandhi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ferdinandu:
Mr Man if you have to be in our shoes you have to be anxious to Know how the Person you appointed to turn around your ailing company will go about turning it around. Start work joor. You said you know the problems and how to fix it before we elected you. Our patience is limited.
Oga, go joor. U no vote for Baba. No form progressive and impatient. All progressive are patients for the right thing to be done.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by nonaira: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hasn't it been 3 weeks since Buhari took over and he still haven't named his ministers.

Okayyyyy

We have both go slow and dullard mixed into one in bihari. Okay ooo
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by wunmi590(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebabsman:

Just dot and you get forty five like? grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by darkjorse: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
This man is either senile or a dullard or both. Nigeria don enter one chance. Na only you ho do the job?
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by roladex(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
D same way u were anxious for president, baba na normal tin o
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Image123(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can abuse PMB to infinito but I can't get down to your level to abuse your dad. I hope you were on NL when GEJ was being abused so NEVER you try to make that statement again

That is one ridiculous viewpoint. Do you know that Buhari is also a dad and a grand dad? Do you realise that he is currently a father of the nation? You can't get " down" to insult a faceless forum member's dad, but you can abuse Nigeria's 73 year old president to infinito. Reason please.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by MrP7: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a load of rubbish, So for 8 weeks he had no idea who would be his ministers
Who advises him on petroleum, finance issues and others
For one he should sack his foreign affairs minister so he won't call Germany west Germany
Buhari is losing my respect every day
Maybe he can travel less
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by Image123(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrP7:
What a load of rubbish, So for 8 weeks he had no idea who would be his ministers
Who advises him on petroleum, finance issues and others
For one he should sack his foreign affairs minister so he won't call Germany west Germany
Buhari is losing my respect every day
Maybe he can travel less

He does not need your respect. Of what good was your respect to the past administration. What he needs is your reasoning, patience and integrity.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by weezyk(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by laurel500(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think Nigerians have gotten used to a particular way of governance... Buhari has shown a high level of difference from the normal. I believe if we (Nigerians) focus on Buhari as a person and on his characteristics, we will notice that he has shown us articulateness and intelligence by not hurriedly appointing ministers to each ministry.

Nigeria has a leader who can withstand pressure from anxious citizens in the person of Buhari. Our ministers are coming.
God bless Nigeria.

My first nairaland comment though.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by NobleG1(m): 4:30am On Jun 16, 2015
In an interview with ARISE TV, the President blamed the delay in appointing ministers on the lateness in getting handover notes from former President Jonathan’s transition committee.

That's a complete nonsensical excuse!! You were never ready mentally and otherwise to be president. Winning a presidential election is one thing, being a president is another.

I supported you during the election but I've come to realize you're incompetent.

You've not created your government after more than two weeks since your inauguration and you still have no clue why people are worried?

I'm so disappointed!
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by NobleG1(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2015
laurel500:
I think Nigerians have gotten used to a particular way of governance... Buhari has shown a high level of difference from the normal. I believe if we (Nigerians) focus on Buhari as a person and on his characteristics, we will notice that he has shown us articulateness and intelligence by not hurriedly appointing ministers to each ministry.

Nigeria has a leader who can withstand pressure from anxious citizens in the person of Buhari. Our ministers are coming.
God bless Nigeria.

My first nairaland comment though.

Did he become president in a hurry? He should have been prepared.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by adeolabakare: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
pele.
Ferdinandu:
Mr Man if you have to be in our shoes you have to be anxious to Know how the Person you appointed to turn around your ailing company will go about turning it around. Start work joor. You said you know the problems and how to fix it before we elected you. Our patience is limited.
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by teebabsman(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2015
wunmi590:

Just dot and you get forty five like? grin
it's a secret

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by goldengift025(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2015
kingbus:
this is another achievement of buhari In the last 20days ,abi? Make una well done
what have u achieved in your life in the last 20 days?
Re: “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari by jajaswag: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2015
@ur age n experience, okay kuku give us next may 29...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.