Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

"Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! (2628 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Dygeasy:
Stannis? Good man? Which game of thrones are you watching? That guy is at best described as a cow.

na the Nigerian version produced in ojuelegba wink

cant really say he is the most upright of men

But he isn't that Bad now

Summarise am for me na

1 Like

Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by GJames(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
whatttttt!! !! angry angry

How did Stannis die

Why are the good men dying

What about the daenaryns tygarian, the mother of dragons cry

The dwarf?
Peter Baylish
I stopped where cercei was also thrown into jail by those fanatics

Pulease bro, summarise it for me
Stannis finally sacrificed his daughter, woke up the next morning and was informed that half of his soldiers are gone, his wife had hung herself one a tree. Melisandre left him and the rest of his soldiers were slaughtered by Lord Bolton's army. Brienne found him in the forest severely injured and presumably executed him. Sansa escaped with the help of Tyon/Reek, The jumped of the wall while Ramsay was in battle with Stannis. Cersei's daughter died of poisoning on her way back to Kings landing just after uncle had confessed that he was her father. GTG will continue later
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
GJames:

Stannis finally sacrificed his daughter, woke up the next morning and was informed that half of his soldiers are gone, his wife had hung herself one a tree. Melisandre left him and the rest of his soldiers were slaughtered by Lord Bolton's army. Brienne found him in the forest severely injured and presumably executed him. Sansa escaped with the help of Tyon/Reek, The jumped of the wall while Ramsay was in battle with Stannis. Cersei's daughter died of poisoning on her way back to Kings landing just after uncle had confessed that he was her father. GTG will continue later
OMG! !!

thanx sire

Expecting ur return with eagerness
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by GJames(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
OMG! !!

thanx sire

You stopped at episode 7 so i will give you the summary by episodes.
EPISODE 8
Cersei refuses to confess her sins. Arya assumes the identity of Lana, an oyster merchant. Jaqen tells her to study a thin man who sells marine insurance, but has defrauded benefactors. She is to learn everything about the thin man, and then poison him. Olly questions Sam about Jon's alliance with the wildlings. Reek tells Sansa there is no escape from Ramsey, and reveals that he faked the deaths of her younger brothers. Ramsay suggests to his father that they move on Stannis and asks for twenty good men. In Meereen, Tyrion convinces Daenerys to spare Jorah's life and she exiles him again. Jorah goes back to Yezzan and asks permission to fight in the pits. Daenerys accepts Tyrion into her council. Arriving at Hardhome, Jon and Tormund convince about five thousand wildlings to join them, when Hardhome is attacked by an army of wights. Jon kills a White Walker with his Valyrian-steel sword. As Jon and the survivors sail away, they witness the Night's King reanimating the deceased wildlings as wights
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by GJames(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
OMG! !!

thanx sire

EPISODE 9
In the midst of a snowstorm, Stannis' camp is sabotaged when Ramsay's men light fire to his supplies and horses. Melisandre insists they must make a sacrifice of King's Blood to reach Winterfell. Stannis reluctantly offers his daughter, Princess Shireen, burning her alive at the stake, while she desperately cries out for her parents. Jon and the wildlings return to the Wall, where their welcome is fraught with tension. In Dorne, Prince Doran permits Jaime to return to King's Landing with Myrcella, provided Trystane accompany them and serve on the small council in Oberyn's stead. In Meereen, the fights at Daznak's pit begin, and Daenerys is stunned to see Jorah amongst the combatants. Although he is successful, his triumph is interrupted by a fierce attack by the Sons of the Harpy, who quickly surround Daenerys and her supporters. Just as all hope seems lost, Drogon arrives, and Daenerys mounts her dragon and flies away from Meereen, her followers and enemies watching alike in awe
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by GJames(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
OMG! !!

thanx sire

SEASON FINALE
Sam, Gilly and her child leave for Oldtown for Sam to become a maester. Selyse hangs herself and half of Stannis' forces desert him; Stannis is defeated by the Boltons and apparently killed by Brienne, while Melisandre flees to Castle Black. Sansa escapes her room, but is caught by Myranda. Reek kills Myranda and he and Sansa escape from Winterfell by jumping off the castle walls. Cersei confesses to sleeping with Lancel and is forced to walk naked to the Red Keep, as the crowd jeers, spits, and flings filth at her. She is received by the Small Council, with Qyburn introducing a new member of the Kingsguard. Jaime, Myrcella, Bronn and Trystane sail from Dorne. After Myrcella tells Jaime that she knows he is her father, she collapses from being poisoned by Ellaria. Arya infiltrates a brothel and kills Ser Meryn. Jaqen appears to take his own life to repay the Many-faced God for the life stolen by Arya, and Arya is blinded. Varys arrives in Meereen to rule the city with Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei, while Daario and Jorah search for Daenerys, who, far away, is found by a large group of Dothraki and surrounded by their warriors. At Castle Black a group of brothers, including Alliser and Olly, mutiny against Jon, leaving him to die.
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
GJames:

SEASON FINALE
Sam, Gilly and her child leave for Oldtown for Sam to become a maester. Selyse hangs herself and half of Stannis' forces desert him; Stannis is defeated by the Boltons and apparently killed by Brienne, while Melisandre flees to Castle Black. Sansa escapes her room, but is caught by Myranda. Reek kills Myranda and he and Sansa escape from Winterfell by jumping off the castle walls. Cersei confesses to sleeping with Lancel and is forced to walk naked to the Red Keep, as the crowd jeers, spits, and flings filth at her. She is received by the Small Council, with Qyburn introducing a new member of the Kingsguard. Jaime, Myrcella, Bronn and Trystane sail from Dorne. After Myrcella tells Jaime that she knows he is her father, she collapses from being poisoned by Ellaria. Arya infiltrates a brothel and kills Ser Meryn. Jaqen appears to take his own life to repay the Many-faced God for the life stolen by Arya, and Arya is blinded. Varys arrives in Meereen to rule the city with Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei, while Daario and Jorah search for Daenerys, who, far away, is found by a large group of Dothraki and surrounded by their warriors. At Castle Black a group of brothers, including Alliser and Olly, mutiny against Jon, leaving him to die.
thanks a lot for this bro
It hurt me a lot that Jon snow died cry

I wonder how the movie will end when everyone is getting killed sad
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
GJames:

SEASON FINALE
It hurts me a lot that Jon snow died cry

Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by GJames(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
It hurts me a lot that Jon snow died cry

You are not the only one who got hurt by Jon Snow's death, over 90% of GOT viewers did. Fans on twitter and other social media complained bitterly, even silverbed tv announced it on their 10pm news. Well i'm guessing Melisandre would wake him with magic

1 Like

Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by kay9(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
GJames:

You are not the only one who got hurt by Jon Snow's death, over 90% of GOT viewers did. Fans on twitter and other social media complained bitterly, even silverbed tv announce on their 10pm news. Well i'm guessing Melisandre would wake him with magic

grin grin
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by encryptjay(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2015
kay9:

grin grin
Had to read that line twice....
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by TheFury: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Jon Snow isn't dead. Its just an elaborate trick meant to shock you all. He does get "killed" in the book too. But he won't stay dead cos he is important to the end game of the entire story. He is actually the owner and commander of one of the dragons that Daenerys carries about cos of who Jon Snow's mother is. In reality, he is one of the purest claimants to the iron throne. Some of you may not understand now, if you have ever read the book you will understand what I mean.

Keep calm people. Jon Snow will return, if you all have read the book and watched the series carefully, you will notice the use of a "deus ex machina" like technique to turn situations around or bring people back. Katlyn Stark will return...I hope you know that. Just sit back.
Re: "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!! by ApexTitan(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
kay9:

grin grin

Laughed my head off when I saw that line. The guy must be a stand up comic. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 38-39 / SHUGA Season 4 / Is There Any Tv Series Like Strike Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.