Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? (6566 Views)

Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by spartan50(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am 27 years old and working in Abuja and my girlfriend stays in benin, We have been dating my for while and we rarely see each other. The last time we saw she wasn't herself. The sex was terrible. She couldn't follow in my vibe. I was really disappointed with that. But on the other hand. She is very good with arranging my house and making fine meals. But the sex is also important in every relationship and I don't want to look outside. I love her but she has refused to improve sexually. Kindly need meaningful advice please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by boynigeria(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
spartan50:
I am 27 years old and working in Abuja and my girlfriend stays in benin, We have been dating my for while and we rarely see each other. The last time we saw she wasn't herself. The sex was terrible. She couldn't follow in my vibe. I was really disappointed with that. But on the other hand. She is very good with arranging my house and making fine meals. But the sex is also important in every relationship and I don't want to look outside. I love her but she has refused to improve sexually. Kindly need meaningful advice please!
has ur sex life with her always been like that or just that one time
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
give me her number sharply, let me help u out. what are friends for grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Mubbyleey(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
o boy! buy her toys or sex machine... una just dey guv yasef headache ontop small matter,.. whites dn make life easier ooo
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Jayjay0(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Terrible in what case??
she doesn't contribute or she is always silent?
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
spartan50:
Go and see a trained medical personnel.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Trut(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP, please read the text below

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by ikeepitreal(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Trust me bro,

There is more to life than sex

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Enegod(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just because it sucks doesn't mean it has to be like that for life. There are tons of books and videos out there that can help teach someone to be better at sex, so all
hope is not lost.

Unless of course, you're a jackass with no patience to wait for your partner to improve and want to end what could possibly have been the best relationship of your life, simply because your needs in bed are more important than having a loving and caring partner angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by preizton(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pass her to me asap!
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by jantofubu(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
eskober:
give me her number sharply, let me help u out. what are friends for grin
u no get joy o
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
How can a woman suck on bed
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Omotayor123(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
OK.. observinggrin

But op she has other important factors na..

Manage her like that joor!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by spartan50(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
boynigeria:

has ur sex life with her always been like that or just that one time
she has always been like that..
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by spartan50(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jayjay0:
Terrible in what case??

she doesn't contribute or she is always silent?
She doesn't contribute at all. I do the job. Most times I don't bother myself when she comes around.
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by spartan50(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
OK.. observinggrin

But op she has other important factors na..

Manage her like that joor!!!
not everthing you manage joor. You have to improve for you spouse so it lasts. If not he will cheat.
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Omotayor123(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
spartan50:
not everthing you manage joor. You have to improve for you spouse so it lasts. If not he will cheat.
of course!!
I trust she will improve in time..
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by boynigeria(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
spartan50:
she has always been like that..
are u not a man, its ur job to teach her that
talk to her about it and be sensitive when doing that
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
op u r not happy she even let you embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by ronald4lif(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
chowlade:
op u r not happy she even let you embarassed

He should be happy because?. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by DULLARDipo: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
spartan50:
Send her to me, she'll hate sex after 2 days. PM for negotiation
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nerica(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Be patient and encourage her in a mature manner with time she will perform to ur satisfaction

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

r u OP? yes she sud be happy. he's not even her husband
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

he had sex only dat is not enough. r u OP? yes he sud be happy. he's not even her husband
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by ronald4lif(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
chowlade:

r u OP? yes she sud be happy. he's not even her husband

Crap. Sex isn't meant just for married couple. Sex is sex, premarital or post-marital. And a woman doesn't render a favor to a man by indulging in sex. They equally love it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Crap. Sex isn't meant just for married couple. Sex is sex, premarital or post-marital. And a woman doesn't render a favor to a man by indulging in sex. They equally love it. undecided

Nah Nah is that what you think? U r on ur own
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by ronald4lif(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
chowlade:

Nah Nah is that what you think? U r on ur own

You didn't prove otherwise. The OP has no reason to be happy for having his girlfriend revel in sex with him like you'd asserted.
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

But why do guys always beg like their lives depend on it.grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by asumo12: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
But OP che she sabi bj sha?

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by ronald4lif(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
softysparky:

But why do guys always beg like their lives depend on it.grin

Do guys beg for sex?. Never knew oo. We only persuade ladies to accept having sex na. Persuasion and pleading is different oo nneoma. wink cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by Kunle106(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you are here to read comments like me, click like

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? by godoluwa(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Trut:
OP, please read the text below
lwkmdlolrotfl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientists Discovered Horrifying 103-year-old Remains Of Titanic, its terrifying / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why / Sexual(dirty)questions To Ask A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.