Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State (15469 Views)

Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos / Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d
eminikansoso:

why anything that is bad is ISLAM?
Any terrorist is a muslim
suicide bomber muslim.
People should try to respect religion.
We have a lot of bad people who hide under the religion to perpetrate evils
What can you call a politician that gave guns and arms to his or her supporters? Are they going to war?
it is only God that can judge and save us from all these atrocities in this country called Nigeria.
tommykiwi:
Islam??
aliyubaka:
Islam is a cancer that must removed. This religion is not known for anything good. Thank God I'm not a muslim.
aliyubaka:
Islam the evil ideology. Allah the moon god of the Muslims. Mohammed a lunatic and a child rapist. Thank God I'm not a muslim.

Cc: seun
Lalasticlala

I suggest you update this rule!
Please

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
darlenese:

This is a sign of joblessness , cry
how did u knw?cos u r right
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by neocortex: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Meanwhile , our amiable minister of tourism and foreign affairs a.k.a Babaonechance is on a worldwide vacation tour while Nigeria slip into chaos.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
gbens2000:
; grin
I jus wan knwgrin
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by klax(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls where is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Omeny: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am new here guys though I have been visiting and reading pple's comments for a some times now! What do I need to do to be welcome to the family and be on front page too?
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Masculity(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
infinityandzero:
1. Islam is a DEADLY RELIGION
2. PMB AKA "Daura President" is a Brainless president

what is your achievement for writing this?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by jamesbridget13(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omeny:
Am new here guys though I have been visiting and reading pple's comments for a some times now! What do I need to do to be welcome to the family and be on front page too?
lol. so just now u don dey eye front page. weldone!!!! just be close to d moderators, u ll sure hit front page. Gods grace can take u there too. wlcm to nl
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Positiveminds(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Where is our tourist C-in-C? The country is going up in flames. Please, settle down to work. The tea party is over

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by ogundeleai(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Base on the trend of the boko haram operation just of recent its evident that they have given up on the capturing of village or community base on overpowering by the military.. So in my own view, the involvement of DSS and little contribution or involvement of the millitary is urgently needed for intelligent gathering within the affected state..
Lokewise, Govt should restrict public gathering for now until situation improves. Extra security should be drafted to places like worship centre, market, schools etc
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by TheAdvocate(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
okosodo:
Islamizing the north is a task that must be done

This guy should be removed from this group asap.

Cc:: seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by polorus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls our dear presdo, come back home and do the needful we voted u becouse u promise to cruch boko boys but the revised is the case or was it a mistake to vote u.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by front247: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
The person below megrin sorry o I wan poo o,

Hmm*drops poo on his head* sad
u ar a demented fellow. U need psychiatric attention

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Ijaya123: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
gboss4sure:

Common sense you no get, even to buy u no gree buy.

Na who do you this thing. Chai

Why are you taking it personal? Is your name PDP?
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by collinsVP: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol. Those of us abusing PMB for persistent bomb blasts in the north east barely three weeks in office are not being fair to him and to the entire citizenry.

Even if he had a blueprint to bringing the menace of bokoharam to a stop, he needs time to execute his plan. The fight is against a sophisticated sect, such that Nigeria can only win by a concerted effort by all and sundry. We are not dummies we will know when he compromises, but, until then,he needs our support.
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by lingsyp(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmmm bros poo well well jare.
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by sunny63(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
They told us dt Bokoharam will b a thing of past within one month of their stay in Office,they told us dt dey will crush Bokoharam,now bokoharam is crushing them.our PVC will put an end to dis killing in 2019 by voting APC out.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Rexyl(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Probably President Buhari should relocate to Maiduguri, people are fed up with the senseless killing of the innocent and gradual destruction of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by abtmaviz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
loomer:
Them no dey tire to kill people?

Rather than for things to get better is getting worse daily
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by discusant: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
WILSON:
[b]Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Can a leopard change its spots[/b]

Lol.

Most Yaribawa who sai Baba Buhari will call you a liar even if you play the video of when Buhari called for implementation of sharia criminal justice system in all of Nigeria in Kaduna in 2001.

In 2013, Buhari emphasized in an interview that any state legislature which wants can pass a law making use of sharia criminal justice system part of the state's law.

But imagine any Muslim lawmaker in any Yaribawa state introduce a motion for sharia criminal justice system in the Yarubawa state.

Hell must be let lose in that Yaribawa state given that even Yaribawa families are divided between Christians and Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
dotwyz:
ah.... ah.... Ten again! May lord survived Nigerian's from GEJ's rebellion. Baba stop traveling! come back home. nigerian's are duly ur miracle.
you must be suffering from delusional thoughts and senile states to have believed that BH menace is as a result of GEJ's receive sense in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by loomer: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
abtmaviz:

Rather than for things to get better is getting worse daily

Like play like play, no remedy
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Where is that dullard that calls himself President and commander-in-chief?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by doctokwus: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
But if we are to be truthful to ourselves we would acknowledge that BH attacks themselves have drastically reduced.Its mainly suicide bombings that we hear of these days,eventhough every death is painful.
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by tunjijones(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
okosodo:
Islamizing the north is a task that must be done

Why must north be islamized?
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Iykopee(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Daura President is naturally slow and brainless. People are dying while he keeps running from country to country.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by abraka00(f): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
And the katsina illiterate keeps travelling and attending one Gala Night to the other
Wetin concern am? He is enjoying his kunu aya and fura de nunu. where is commissioner Osinbajo? A clueless president and a non challant vice.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by omolami: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
WAITING EARNESTLY FOR MILITARY COMMAND HQ MOVE TO YOBE ON THE ORDERS THE DULLARD C IN C

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by HirstMOG(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
With all sincerity nairalanders, how would you define clueless government

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by 2kris(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is how they killed my childhood frd who is a soldier serving in damaturi but they were ambushed in maiduguri may ur gentle soul rest in peace pte daniel wula..a.k.a pa james

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by omolami: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
WAITING EARNESTLY FOR THE MILITARY COMMAND HQ TO RELOCATE TO YOBE ON THE ORDERS OF THE DULLARD C IN C

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by shezinton(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
4billion naira yet to be disburse....dullard of daura wer are u naaaaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video) / Hudu Yunusa Ari Has Fled To Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.