Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,768 members, 7,837,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State (15465 Views)

Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos / Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by abraka00(f): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=collinsVP post=34799264]Lol. You are abnormal. You call 3wks just when Nigerians have lost over 150 innocent people.How are u sure u will make it to 2019 with d way ur dullard president and ur crises ridden APC is going about the whole thing. Are u telling me that a president that could not appoint SGF is serious? We are still battling with securing international support to battle boko haram, then when is he going to fight corruption, create jobs,make $1equal#1?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by HirstMOG(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omeny:
Am new here guys though I have been visiting and reading pple's comments for a some times now! What do I need to do to be welcome to the family and be on front page too?

If you can call PMB to come home that BH are still bombing the place he moved military headquarters to, you will be welcome to the family shikena!!!
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by fanysteve: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
GEJ met with African leaders,World leaders,JTF and other groups to help conquer BH,yet nothing good came out of those moves,PMB is doing the same thing,I use to think APC has got a Technical way to fighting BH,but nothing like that,the same GEJ old moves,I think Nigerians were deceived,May GOD help Us

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
nikkiking:
PBM is comin for those carword
carword? bros, your gbagaun no be hear ooo. well, I'm not surprise because you and the west German president is the same...
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by unclejb2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
exlink10:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/10-killed-in-potiskum-suicide-attacks/
Where is Buhari?.... where are the chibok girls? #bringoutyourgirls

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
not all Muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by davedave1: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
M4gunners:
BringbackourGEJ.
so that our girls could be kidnaped again abi ? Or so that the country should continue to be clueless again abi ? Stop living in the past !
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Menobista(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chai, when is this going to stop for Christ sake.
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Menobista:
Chai, when is this going to stop for Christ sake.
It will stop when Moslems stop reading the Koran and the Hadits.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by ahaz: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
rafhell:
where is buhari ?
the ode is sleeping no disturbance pls

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by collinsVP: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=abraka00 post=34801521][/quote]

That i do not see issue from your perspective does not make me abnormal. That is point for correction.

Am realistic in whatever i do or want someone else to achieve. So far he(PMB) does wide consultation and soliciting for international support such that at the end all will galvanize into action to bring the menace to a greater extent to an end. By the grace of God.

Having said that, i would love if you could stop this followership of bitterness of yours and lend your support to this government until (God forbid) he fails. I did support GEJ for over three years then it became obvious he has no more to offer, then and there I started looking elsewhere.

I wish I could help you take away the pain you feel right now. May God help us.
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by daclint(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Omeny:
Am new here guys though I have been visiting and reading pple's comments for a some times now! What do I need to do to be welcome to the family and be on front page too?
Bring 5 cola nuts
10 roasted yams
4 cartons of ORIJIN (chilled one o)
1 he goat
And finally your cv.
Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by M4gunners: 3:28am On Jun 16, 2015
davedave1:
so that our girls could be kidnaped again abi ? Or so that the country should continue to be clueless again abi ? Stop living in the past !
That is your own cup of tea. I want him back because he was winning the Boko Haram boys before the election that brought traveller into power.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by abraka00(f): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2015
[quote This is not about GEJ. We are in change era. How can I support a president that couldnt appoint SGF and COS let alone releasing his ministerial list after 3wks? He won d election 2months b4 his inauguration. How long does it take to get so called credible men? Has he nt been living in this country? Why did we vote for change? I dont like this lame duck administration.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State by davedave1: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
M4gunners:
That is your own cup of tea. I want him back because he was winning the Boko Haram boys before the election that brought traveller into power.
In case u forgotten our army start coming alive sm weeks to election, why ? Cos ur clueless master thinks that will mk us change our mind to vote for him....he had years to tackle BH bt he's too clueless to knw wat to do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whistle Blower Imprisoned ‘for Misleading ICPC On Ex-vp Sambo’ / Lagos APC Rejects Extension Of Oyegun’s Tenure / Operation Lafia Dole: troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram Terrorists(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.