Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Am In Love At Last But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love At Last But: (856 Views)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love At Last But: by charminme(f): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2009
"Am in LOVE" with a guy that is heart-broken
He just came out of a relationship some months back and the wound is still fresh
almost 5 years relationship. I knw with time it will heal, how much time sud i give him
and wat do i do? is there hope?
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by callmeseun(f): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2009
@ charminme,
If u like him as u said
then be friend with him for now
and dnt rush things with him, cos to be heart-broken is not a good experience.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by sparta(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2009
Yeah babe,, he needs serious time to heal, give him 6 months plus. Scars of love dont leave so easily else he will never love you back instead he will take out his frustrations on you. Please dont rush him, try and be empathetic, he will come around in his own time
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Omolola1(f): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2009
yeah, that's right.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by segzicres(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
tell the gut say you love am before him find one other gurl wey go take im prick away
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by MERCADO(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2009
well, the choice is yours, for an adage says that, one man meat is another man poison. so, you have the right to decide. because,if he lives you, you will definately find another one.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Raymond88(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
You're the rebound girl.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by frank317: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2009
what does he think about you? are u just inlove with him and not sure of what he feels about you?

anyway, if you think he is vulnerable, this is the best time to win his heart and make him quickly recover from the broken relationship.

delay is dangerous. ur ability to show make him forget the past so quickly will make him see u as an angel from above. good luck
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Ben13: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
Subscribe to his broken-heart
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Czarskit(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2009
. . .lyk Cable TV. . . tongue
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by charminme(f): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2009
Thanks for your advice, have not checked in for a while,

There is an adage that says "if motor jamb person is it not the same motor that will take the person to the hospital"

How long can u come out of an heart break?
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by oluwafemi113(m): 4:45am On Mar 04, 2009
I love this threat nice one
@ poster best of luck,
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by javinoj: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2009
love dont cost a thing, u remember this sayings
let this guy know that u are there 4 him and tell him u can repair the broken heart and make him know u can fill that vacum
pls dont let him get angry
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Busta(f): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
as much time as possible. Do not force yourself on him especially after such a long relationship heart break.
Stand by him and let him feel the connection . . don't force it.

Good luck!
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by lancevader(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2009
charminme:

"Am in LOVE" with a guy that is heart-broken
He just came out of a relationship some months back and the wound is still fresh
almost 5 years relationship. I knw with time it will heal, how much time sud i give him
and wat do i do? is there hope?

just take yur time in watever yu are doing okay
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by charminme(f): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
Correct people thanks for dropping

Latest! I lost contact with him
Now am missing him cry
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by omofola(f): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
Sorry, maybe he has sorted things out with his girl friend, don't worry another one will come
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by charminme(f): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
omofola:

Sorry, maybe he has sorted things out with his girl friend, don't worry another one will come

cry cry cry
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Amigoz(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hold on charminme,

Didnt u just open a new topic complaining of baldness

is it d same guy? undecided
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by CrazyMan(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
My dear run for your life. One doesn't just forget five years like that. I know he's hurt presently; but one day, that pain would heal and he might begin to develope a soft spot for her. Suppose nature makes their path cross in the near future when you probably are already emotionally connected to him. How would you feel, do you think he would reject her if she comes begging? You must put all these factors into consideration before giving him the green light.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by charminme(f): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
Amigoz:

Hold on charminme,

Didnt u just open a new topic complaining of baldness

is it d same guy? undecided

Actually not the one, am not dating him just fall for him and he is out of the country on official
The bald guy is a new friend, undecided
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by charminme(f): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
crazykid:

My dear run for your life. One doesn't just forget five years like that. I know he's hurt presently; but one day, that pain would heal and he might begin to develope a soft spot for her. Suppose nature makes their path cross in the near future when you probably are already emotionally connected to him. How would you feel, do you think he would reject her if she comes begging? You must put all these factors into consideration before giving him the green light.

Guy are u saying one sud not date anybody that as being hurt before.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by omega25red(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
grin This is the perfect time to scoop him up and mold him the way you want because he is volnorable just kidding

just let him know that you are there for him
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Moyola(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2009
Here is yur chance. . . tongue
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by lancevader(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by CrazyMan(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
charminme:

Guy are u saying one sud not date anybody that as being hurt before.
I'm saying that one should be wise so you won't regret your action in ther future.
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by ilaugh1: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
person say she already is in love, peeps dey say make him give the guy more time, una dey read well at all?
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Hollysmile: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2009
@poster, your man must surely reconcile wit his ex, but just pray he doesn't go back to her (leavin u) when it happens.
Carry on wit de love thing, jare!
Re: Am In Love At Last But: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2009
But what naaa? c'mon dont scare me poster undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On Wat To Do: / What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? / What Do You Plan To Do For Your Partner This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.