Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) (33914 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Afang Soup / How To Prepare 'AFANG SOUP'... / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol! Pele no vex
macklef:

*smiles* took u a while to reply ehn. Or my mentions dey pass thru national assembly
For approval before u get go ahead to reply. Cos anything is possible in this change era
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by monlawal(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Udy mbók aba mó?
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by macklef(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2016
udysweet:
Lol! Pele no vex
That call or whatsapp number on ur signature, am not popnosing' o, is it only for those
That wanna make beads? Or Those that wanna set P is allowed. smiley
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Back to base
monlawal:
Udy mbók aba mó?
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2016
What is "set p"
macklef:

That call or whatsapp number on ur signature, am not popnosing' o, is it only for those
That wanna make beads? Or Those that wanna set P is allowed. smiley
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by monlawal(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2016
OK na...
udysweet:
Back to base
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by macklef(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2016
udysweet:
What is "set p"
Heheh. Its a computer imput key also known as Cntrol P.
Its wat u select when u wanna get P for Personal with a software. grin
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
;DAme annam eti eti,songh idem o
macklef:

Heheh. Its a computer imput key also known as Cntrol P.
Its wat u select when u wanna get P for Personal with a software. grin
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by fuckerholic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
udysweet:
Hahahaha! Ok sir,mme kop. Ndi nnamma aba mbok,kuyad esit.
Hugs nd kisses too dear

By the way sef,why dis moniker? Dis name dey scary o,nsido? Nagha asu unemme adro?
Am actually pro at it but not an addict..pls reply to my PM sweerie
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wow! Thanks @mods. Ban lifted,phews! @macklef u see wetin u wan cause me? Infact na now I wan take ur matter go senate make dem deliberate,hahaha! And innocent reply to ur comment was taken for smtn else and earned me a ban. Thank God for d mods I mailed explaining the ibibio language I wrote,and voila,its lifted.
Lol.
@fuckerholic,nice one
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by macklef(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
udysweet:
Wow! Thanks @mods. Ban lifted,phews! @macklef u see wetin u wan cause me? Infact na now I wan take ur matter go senate make dem deliberate,hahaha! And innocent reply to ur comment was taken for smtn else and earned me a ban. Thank God for d mods I mailed explaining the ibibio language I wrote,and voila,its lifted.
Lol.
@fuckerholic,nice one
Lol. I guess d Mod was just jealous of our chat ni. Bad belle people.
Ur Pm go don full o, its not easy to be a most wanted babe on NL.

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by millhouse: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
smileythanks!
millhouse:
Nice
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by MPEROR: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Madam,please cook adikani ikong for us
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by MPEROR: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
with nkoko and snails with dry fish and stockfish that will make my sunday
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Haahaha! Edikang ikong you mean?u go pay me? Honestly I've never been a fan of that soup. I find it difficult to use my money,go to d market and buy items for d soup. Dis our soup can be expensive jare,lol!
MPEROR:
with nkoko and snails with dry fish and stockfish that will make my sunday
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by walemoney007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
McPhilz8:

You dey gree like better thing?
I don't answer fool!sh question
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 3:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Pls guys follow my palm oil page on IG @Graciouspalmoil and twitter @GraciousOil
Premium quality palm oil that will change the destiny of your meals wink

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by lorhema(f): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
udysweet:
Pls guys follow my palm oil page on IG @Graciouspalmoil and twitter @GraciousOil
Premium quality palm oil that will change the destiny of your meals wink

I bought some and can testify that it is premium quality. Please keep it that way.

I wish you tremendous sales, Udysweet.
Re: The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) by udysweet(f): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
lorhema:

I bought some and can testify that it is premium quality. Please keep it that way.

I wish you tremendous sales, Udysweet.
shocked
Wow God bless you ma. I'm grateful for this. I'm hoping it's the same person I'm guessing you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.